Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose (23407 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) / Do You Truly Love GOD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

No but I started from them and I did my research.

Research ko
Research ni undecided
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Deicide: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Felixmoron Doctor? I day come make i go laugh for my backyard

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by CatfishBilly: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
For those looking for deaths from advanced cancers, check out the mortality rate for pancreatic cancer and melanoma grin grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by frank317: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
spacetacular:

Yet God used this one man in a land people like you assume is becoming irreligious to grow 250 people into over 12000 in less than 15yrs.

I want to be like that kind of man who can make things work regardless of what people think.

U want to be like him and u wasted years studying general surgery plus paramedic. To become a pastor or native doctor will take u less than 3weeks. Infact, it onl takes you waking up one morning and feeling your are being called by Yaweh or Amadioha

4 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deicide:
Felixmoron Doctor? I day come make i go laugh for my backyard
Hahahahahahaha
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by ftechclass: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
What's happening here

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by ftechclass: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
adepeter26:

Trust me if when I say; "you're a product of late fertilization"

If only your so called "late dad" knew you would turn out to be like this, I'm sure he would have wore LATEX (CONDOM) the night he mounted on ya momma

Gosh
1. Late fertilization
2. Wasted night semen

Blood of God
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by QuietHammer(m): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
spacetacular:

I wonder why I am not an atheist.
You need not wonder. He said "a lot of doctors", not "all doctors". Like the good Dr. Felixomor would ask; is your brain asleep?
Feel free to correct my English, I don't give a fvck anyway. Or do I?

Nah

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
QuietHammer:

You need not wonder. He said "a lot of doctors", not "all doctors".
Like the good Dr. Felixomor would ask; is your brain asleep?

Feel free to correct my English, I don't give a fvck anyway.
Or do I?

Nah
rotflmao
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Satex(m): 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Thanks @Spacetacular. My spirit has been lifted. I have been 'down' completely. I mean psychologically and spiritually down. But now, i feel greatly encouraged. And i just decide to log in and visit the religion section so as to get some relief. And here is it.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Satex:
Thanks @Spacetacular. My spirit has been lifted. I have been 'down' completely. I mean psychologically and spiritually down. But now, i feel greatly encouraged. And i just decide to log in and visit the religion section so as to get some relief. And here is it.

Spacetacular so it has come to this?

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 3:34am On Jul 05, 2017
QuietHammer:

You need not wonder. He said "a lot of doctors", not "all doctors".
Like the good Dr. Felixomor would ask; is your brain asleep?

Feel free to correct my English, I don't give a fvck anyway.
Or do I?

Nah

The problem, is that he never did any study on doctors.
To make such conclusion.....
So feel free to correct his ignorance....

That's if you are not on his side already.

And please show me where I ever asked anyone if their brain is asleep?

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 3:56am On Jul 05, 2017
spacetacular:

Oh you do? So why then did you have to say, "What is the point of life? People suffer and die". Yet you want to live.

Why make such a statement which contradicts your very life and words.

This is the very difference between a deeply religious mind and a freethinking mind

I, as a freethinker, ask difficult questions that can't be answered.

You, as a deeply religious person, create faulty answers that cant be questioned.

Asking about the meaning of life does not mean that one is suicidal. Please learn to think broadly.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 4:02am On Jul 05, 2017
spacetacular:

Not forcing you to. But it does show us that mirrors can reflect off everyone yeah?

You all came at me based on my opening comments here about my story and here you are laying claim to the death of 2 relatives to cancer and I queried it and you snapped. Hypocrisy in all shapes and colours.

I never queried your story. In fact, I came here for someone else.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2017
JackBizzle:

This is the very difference between a deeply religious mind and a freethinking mind

I, as a freethinker, ask difficult questions that can't be answered.

You, as a deeply religious person, create faulty answers that cant be questioned.

Asking about the meaning of life does not mean that one is suicidal. Please learn to think broadly.

The irony! A "freethinker" asks difficult questions that CAN'T be answered"! Oh my Lord cheesy

Putting Religion aside do you know that a "freethinker" rejects every popular opinion out there "WITHOUT" having their proof for rejection. They just talk before thinking. Did you know that?

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2017
frank317:

U want to be like him and u wasted years studying general surgery plus paramedic. To become a pastor or native doctor will take u less than 3weeks. Infact, it onl takes you waking up one morning and feeling your are being called by Yaweh or Amadioha

When I say you are empty upstairs you would pick a quarrel. Here was my comment which you responded to. Please take note of the words in bold text.

"Yet God used this one man in a land people like you assume is becoming irreligious to grow 250 people into over 12000 in less than 15yrs.

I want to be like that kind of man who can make things work regardless of what people think."

That was my focus. It was not on Pastors or Church but on life in general. Why do you guys talk before you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2017
Satex:

God bless you. Try not to take life too hard. God has got you alright?

3 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2017
lepasharon:

Spacetacular so it has come to this?

Excuse me? It has come to what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2017
spacetacular:

The irony! A "freethinker" asks difficult questions that CAN'T be answered"! Oh my Lord cheesy

Putting Religion aside do you know that a "freethinker" rejects every popular opinion out there "WITHOUT" having their proof for rejection. They just talk before thinking. Did you know that?

Look at your dictionary and also history.

Then check who has done more harm with irrational thinking- freethinkers or the religious minded

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2017
JackBizzle:

Look at your dictionary and also history.

Then check who has done more harm with irrational thinking- freethinkers or the religious minded

Dictionary definition did not limit freethinking to Religion did it? So how else have you applied your "freethinking" besides Religion?

Your life is not a definition is it? Did you become an alleged "freethinker" due to the dictionary?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2017
spacetacular:

Dictionary definition did not limit freethinking to Religion did it? So how else have you applied your "freethinking" besides Religion?

Your life is not a definition is it? Did you become an alleged "freethinker" due to the dictionary?

You have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2017
JackBizzle:

You have nothing to say.

I thought you said you are a "freethinker". If you could "freethink" your way around my questions you wouldn't have said "I have nothing to say".

Let me show you a quote from Bertrand Russell about free thought. Kindly note the words In bold text.

"What makes a freethinker is not his beliefs but the way in which he holds them. If he holds them because his elders told him they were true when he was young, or if he holds them because if he did not he would be unhappy, his thought is not free; but if he holds them because, after careful thought he finds a balance of evidence in their favour, then his thought is free, however odd his conclusions may seem.

Based on the bolder text, what evidence of your own have you got to brush aside a popular opinion or an acceptable opinion and how would you find a balance of evidence in all that? Plus do you even realise that you fit into category one of freethinkers? Those who believe based on what their elders told them.

What proof / evidence of your own have you got to brush aside what beliefs others hold?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by frank317: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2017
This road side first aid administrator, ranting like a crazy dog.

A doctor who believes God did it. Why did u waste ur time studying medicine when you have a God who has all the answers?
God has shown you that your life would have been a mess if he had given your father more years. God has revealed to u that it was right for him to kill off your poor dad leaving a young girl like u fatherless so that u can grow up to administer first aid treatment to accident victims.
People who have father can't be doctors or paramedics.
Why waste years studying when God could have revealed everything to u the way he told you why he killed ur dad?

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2017
frank317:
This road side first aid administrator, ranting like a crazy dog.

A doctor who believes God did it. Why did u waste ur time studying medicine when you have a God who has all the answers?
God has shown you that your life would have been a mess if he had given your father more years. God has revealed to u that it was right for him to kill off your poor dad leaving a young girl like u fatherless so that u can grow up to administer first aid treatment to accident victims.
People who have father can't be doctors or paramedics.
Why waste years studying when God could have revealed everything to u the way he told you why he killed ur dad?

Why do your comments always reflect your complexes.

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2017
spacetacular:

The guy is down low.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2017
felixomor:

The guy is down low.

Ode. You don't even know the meaning of what you just said.

You just implied that the guy is gay
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ode. You don't even know the meaning of what you just said.

You just implied that the guy is gay

Chai!!!
No wonder they said you have no brain!

Check my previous comments when I said he was low on self esteem.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by frank317: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
felixomor:

Chai!!!

lol @ low self esteem? is this what you tell yourself? You wish.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by frank317: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
spacetacular:

Off point
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
frank317:

Off point

Same with your sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
felixomor:

Chai!!!

Simple Google would have helped you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? / Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife / Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.