Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose (23429 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) / Do You Truly Love GOD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by AHCB: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

Ok then. Sorry about my short-sightedness wink
It's all good. No harm done.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Where is spacetacular sef? undecided come and pacify some ppl here
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
carpenter4lyf:

You don't need to suspect, it's him, adepeter26

Anti-sp*m and moderators yaff collaborated to bann me

Come sef, btw
Who no Sabi English? undecided

Lol bros, wetin you do
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by carpenter4lyf: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol bros, wetin you do
Àwọn Enemies of progress on the loose ni oo.

Made a comment on one mumu thread like that above FEMINISM by markiedebbie, before you know it, BANN
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

You put the M in slowpoke, what do you know about meaningful? undecided

Didinrin agba

Mumudeen
Better get a life....
See what your fellow women are achieving with their professional journeys.....

Yet you are here hawking ignorance for free.....
Just shift abeg grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
ftechclass:

I'm not been biased..
I'm only been truthful here. Some informations disclosed on this thread are uncalled for. Seriously deep down, you know somethings don't matter here.

Secondly, to the fun thread, I only created it to put a break off argument and debates.

My dear, don't forget this is a religion section now. Even other sections have testimonies..

So that's what you will do to me too, if I bring my testimony here? embarassed Make una continue.

I'm deceiving myself thinking we're like a family here even when we have different views. We've related with each other too much to the extent we're so familiar not to share a personal good news here.

You guys are bad news, seriously. How do you think? You all forget we are first of all humans before belonging to any sect?

Anyway, see the story as a motivational one and your perception will change.

About the fun thread, me I enjoyed it sha cos it seemed like my thread and not yours. wink but you were still bias because you praised your friends and castigated the others in the opening page. Now I know where you stand.

I catch you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by carpenter4lyf: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bennyann, I think I like your ways
bennyann:

My dear, don't forget this is a religion section now. Even other sections have testimonies..

So that's what you will do to me too, if I bring my testimony here? embarassed Make una continue.

I'm deceiving myself thinking we're like a family here even when we have different views. We've related with each other too much to the extent we're so familiar not to share a personal good news here.

You guys are bad news, seriously. How do you think? You all forget we are first of all humans before belonging to any sect?

About the fun thread, me I enjoyed it sha cos it seemed like my thread and not yours. wink but you were still bias because you praised your friends and castigated the others in the opening page. Now I know where you stand.

I catch you grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Zandha:
Come on, bro. I did say that that part is irrelevant to those of us who don't wear the Christian goggle. In fact, it's bullsh!t. The important part, which I consider the theme of her message are the quotations the guy with the Student-something-something moniker highlighted, which are all about altruism and selflessness. I guess most atheists and secularists are professed Humanists? Humanism, as you know so well, espouse just the same values. "Attaching the happiness of others with yours", that encapsulates the whole message. And she was also being grateful for her achievements and most recent breakthrough. She chose to attribute it to the false and non-existent (Yahweh is a PARADOX, an impossible God who cancels itself out with its own internal contradictions; he can NEVER exist) deity, which is ridiculous. But as long as she doesn't discourage hardwork, that shouldn't matter. But, of course, you concern is valid. Many gullible ones will take it as SOLELY based on prayers and divine intervention, especially going by the topic of the thread. So, on that, I agree with you.

Our world is funny and strange, I tell you. There is no law of sowing and reaping. It's rubbish. There's no Karma! It's nonsense! There's only LUCK and PRIVILEGE! So, yes, I agree with this.

I don't think his story is false. But the trivial part damogul chose to capitalize on, which HardMirror had little certainty and information for was what made it a mess. And I take issue with the fact that he insisted that HE COULD PROVE THAT SOMEONE REALLY DIED AS A RESULT OF FASTING when he wasn't adequately equiped with evidence. That's not noble enough. But you know the funny thing? They chose to STOP AT THAT, and didn't bother to confirm other more important parts of the story. That's some "investigation", right?! grin
I messed up on that fact. it was a hear say when I was in school and I am not sure of the details. I was convinced I could get his name but everyone seems to have a sketchy memory of the brother.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Mumudeen
Better get a life....
See what your fellow women are achieving with their professional journeys.....

Yet you are here hawking ignorance for free.....
Just shift abeg grin

Apprentice Dr, I don't work for ppl, they work for me.

Ask ur dad, he would know grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
hahn:

I know you do not care if it is a lie

I would have loved to explain to you but it would be beyond your understanding

Enjoy your sweet lie

Dear hahn I care if it's a lie because a Christian shouldn't. But with the quote below, I doubt except you help prove the lies.

The best evidence you will ever not argue against is when you go for the conference talked about below

They already hinted that I would be their VIP representative to the World Trauma innovation conference coming up here in London in September and also their VIP representative at the Royal College of emergency medicines annual scientific conference in October with a whole lot more lined up.

I hope Space.tacular invites you grin

Even if she doesn't, what are you waiting for? Come-on prepare your bags and baggages and find yourself in London before that day wink
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

See the deluded chicken....
That is if i am not old enough to be your father......

You dont know your problem.....
Its called psychosis...
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
carpenter4lyf:

Àwọn Enemies of progress on the loose ni oo.

Made a comment on one mumu thread like that above FEMINISM by markiedebbie, before you know it, BANN
hehehehehe... be grateful it was not like 30years ban.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

I messed up on that fact. it was a hear say when I was in school and I am not sure of the details. I was convinced I could get his name but everyone seems to have a sketchy memory of the brother.
I'm glad you know you did. Let dem morons keep masturbating over it and ejaculating stupidity all over the place. Everything goes into the vacuum, so it doesn't matter.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

You fool grin I don't how care how old you are.

Neither do I care about your ignorance and immorality... cool
Get a life my dear....
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by ftechclass: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

I believe you will be more matured than her in the way you structure your testimony. That I can tell for sure cos I enjoy your responses towards people on this section.

But if you fall hands, then don't know what might happen grin
I'm deceiving myself thinking we're like a family here even when we have different views.

Dearie, we're families. Don't take it the way I sounded by my response earlier.
Tho we might disagree on some issues which I think it's normal.
Take the fun thread for example, see the way ATHEISTS were free and catching fun with you all. Nobody brought up God debate and the thread was OK. I myself was shocked.
We've related with each other too much to the extent we're so familiar not to share a personal good news here.

Already discussed.

You're taking it personal. We are bad news? Bad people? I guess not.. Like you said earlier, this is religion section. A times, we disagree on specific subjects. Even atheists do disagree amongst ourselves.

Like for real, I see nothing motivational about the story. Possibly I thrash overcrowded the motivational points.

About the fun thread, me I enjoyed it sha cos it seemed like my thread and not yours. wink

I noticed the way you hijacked the thread from me.
You owe me something for hijacking it tho wink
but you were still bias because you praised your friends and castigated the others in the opening page.

Like I said, it was for fun. Moreover, I never castigated anybody and I clearly stated "not to bash anyone".
I praised even the Christians(Ebuka, Wilgrea, lumijej-e) and a hindu (Sarassi-n). I tried never to be sentimental. I believe you will take Felix and space points as been biased. Well, I don't see it that way.
Moreover, hardly have I come across open-minded Christians like the people I mentioned above.
Now I know where you stand.

I stand where you Dae naw. Always behind you (winks)
I catch you grin
lies. You never catch me yet tongue
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by ftechclass: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

shocked shocked
So you have mouth like this
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

You can't read English again? I said A chief atheist.

I suspect this is adepeter26

Na him sister.
They don ban am tire.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Please someone should give me the link to the thread where the self-righteous 4everGod/damogul of the "Jesus Kingdom" was "exposed". ANYONE?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by orunto27: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
V-Vunderful and Fun-derful !!!
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Na him sister.
They don ban am tire.

grin oh my nerves.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by carpenter4lyf: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

hehehehehe... be grateful it was not like 30years ban.
If ẹ reach Dat duration, n'a to open new ID..

10MINUTEMAIL.COM always Dae to use
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by carpenter4lyf: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Na him sister.
They don ban am tire.

I know say you go come. This time it's not to knock me on my head grin

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by carpenter4lyf: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5582309_indianwoamn_jpegebc0d0ce64a3ee85a4231db414552033
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
ftechclass:

But if you fall hands, then don't know what might happen grin
My testimony will go to God, by fire by force, whether you like it or not angry

Dearie, we're families. Don't take it the way I sounded by my response earlier.
Tho we might disagree on some issues which I think it's normal.
Take the fun thread for example, see the way ATHEISTS were free and catching fun with you all. Nobody brought up God debate and the thread was OK. I myself was shocked.

cheesy I refuse to fall for you due to the above tongue

Already discussed.

You're taking it personal. We are bad news? Bad people? I guess not.. Like you said earlier, this is religion section. A times, we disagree on specific subjects. Even atheists do disagree amongst ourselves.

Like for real, I see nothing motivational about the story. Possibly I thrash overcrowded the motivational points.
bad belle

I noticed the way you hijacked the thread from me.
You owe me something for hijacking it tho wink

Come and drag me, Oya come now

Like I said, it was for fun. Moreover, I never castigated anybody and I clearly stated "not to bash anyone".
I praised even the Christians(Ebuka, Wilgrea, lumijej-e) and a hindu (Sarassi-n). I tried never to be sentimental. I believe you will take Felix and space points as been biased. Well, I don't see it that way.
Moreover, hardly have I come across open-minded Christians like the people I mentioned above.

I stand where you Dae naw. Always behind you (winks)
lies. You never catch me yet tongue

Thank you for the thread though. That was where I saw hahn can be human for once even though I knew he always had it with him. lipsrsealed that was a very rare opportunity wink

Nice thread ftechclass. Imagine posters saying the thread is beautiful when it's a mixed up of theists and atheists grin grin grin

If I no catch you now, i go catch you later. sad
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

LoL grin

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by hahn(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

My testimony will go to God, by fire by force, whether you like it or not angry

cheesy I refuse to fall for you due to the above tongue
bad belle

Come and drag me, Oya come now

Thank you for the thread though. That was where I saw hahn can be human for once even though I knew he always had it with him. lipsrsealed that was a very rare opportunity wink

Nice thread ftechclass. Imagine posters saying the thread is beautiful when it's a mixed up of theists and atheists grin grin grin

If I no catch you now, i go catch you later. sad

Lol

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

See the deluded chicken....
That is if i am not old enough to be your father......

You dont know your problem.....
Its called psychosis...
MR Felix, INTELLIGENCE and STRENGTH are more IMPORTANT than AGE. Those two are what have developed our world and contributed to every notable advancement that humanity has made. Age Contributed ZERO. So STOP putting too fine a point on it. Your age doesn't define you. Your achievements do. And you don't know where she stands in life. Savvy? Good. Use your brain next time. Only fools play the Old man card, especially in the 21st century where the smart and talented has an advantage over all the others. Your age is redundant, capiche? It doesn't count for shit. Stop demanding for respect. Do well to earn it, okay?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Zandha:
[s]MR Felix, INTELLIGENCE and STRENGTH are more IMPORTANT than AGE. Those two are what have developed our world and contributed to every notable advancement that humanity has made. Age Contributed ZERO. So STOP putting too fine a point on it. Your age doesn't define you. Your achievements do. And you don't know where she stands in life. Savvy? Good. Use your brain next time. Only fools play the Old man card, especially in the 21st century where the smart and talented has an advantage over all the others. Your age is redundant, capiche? It doesn't count for shit. Stop demanding for respect. Do well to earn it, okay?[/s]

Lubbish lipsrsealed
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Lubbish lipsrsealed
Dumb........ as always. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.