Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose (23423 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) / Do You Truly Love GOD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by hahn(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Shw doesn't owe you anything. Grow up

You might be gullible and depend on blind faith but that does not mean every one is and does
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Thats your opinion.
We remain the most influential on the planet
From nobel winners to billionaires....

Please cry more cry

I see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIGAANGGgrk
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

celebration of stvpidity. so what has God got to do with this? God left all the emergencies people are in to make op what exactly?
this are the type of random things Christians love. waiting for genuine testimonies

Jealousy kills undecided

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

celebration of stvpidity. so what has God got to do with this? God left all the emergencies people are in to make op what exactly?
this are the type of random things Christians love. waiting for genuine testimonies

Are you allergic to celebrating with people? undecided
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by hahn(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

Do you just go around believing everything without asking for proof?

Must you make your god look this petty? undecided

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

I see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIGAANGGgrk

You see the reason why i say you cant take part in meaningful discussion?

Just what is the relationship between that video and my statement?
I was expecting you to bring facts and figures.....
Mscheww undecided
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

It's very irritating, seriously. They must always troll in order to satisfy a perverse need to ridicule anything Kingdom related. The woman has shared something personal to her, if you don't believe then shut the fvck up and pass. It is not by force to comment.
hehehe!!! see frustration. you folks are just so entertaining.
Oya rant like a market woman. *grabs some pop corn*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2017
hahn:

What's wrong with all of you?

Someone was promoted or rewarded or honored for crying out loud.

Christians attributed it to God which is normal, you guys attributed it to hardwork. All these differences in attribution doesn't take the reward away.

Why not just celebrate with her, because what's constant and common here is the honour. sad
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

what you people call testimony is nothing but "Notice me". shooor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2017
Student125:
1) "your worth can only be found when you live for others"
2) "I see babies come into the world almost daily and these babies all need someone to help them come out and I have seen quite a few burials. All the dead also needed someone to help bury them. Makes me wonder why so many who were born and who will die still choose to be so selfish".

Too much respect madam spectacular, I won't forget this two
Deep deep questions
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2017
Akintom where are you? Let's fight here cheesy
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:
Akintom where are you? Let's fight here cheesy

Is he atheist or Christian?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
hahn:

the religion of dimwits. I can say that with all confidence .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

what you people call testimony is nothing but "Notice me".
shooor

Like you never for once gave your own testimony or "notice me" here on nairaland. Mstchew

I'm waiting for my own testimony so I will put it here and see what you have to say.

Let me catch that you aren't happy for me and you'll see your hairs on your head for the first time without a mirror or any other objects of reflection angry
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Student125(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:
Deep deep questions
if only everybody can reason like this, I bet the world will b a better place.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Anywhere children of God are gathered, there the agents of darkness abound. See them congregating on the thread like vultures.

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by hahn(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

What's wrong with all of you?

Someone was promoted or rewarded or honored for crying out loud.

Christians attributed it to God which is normal, you guys attributed it to hardwork. All these differences in attribution doesn't take the reward away.

Why not just celebrate with her, because what's constant and common here is the honour. sad

Where is the proof ooooooo? undecided
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by dalaman: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe,
He couldn't answer.....
Its obvious your destiny is padlocked here.....

So much for open eyes
Dullardeen grin

How can a person's destiny be padlocked? If I call you a fool for spewing thrash you'll start crying baa baa meh meh. You still don't want to show us the imaginary 10 years old child that owns a car abi? Mr Lie Le Felixmoron.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

the religion of dimwits. I can say that with all confidence .

Do you know what I love about you guys? When you insult others without knowing the kind of insults that perfectly suit you. embarassed

Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by hahn(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

hehehe!!! see frustration. you folks are just so entertaining.
Oya rant like a market woman. *grabs some pop corn*

She is a market woman na
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
dalaman:

How can a person's destiny be padlocked? If I call you a fool for spewing thrash you'll start crying baa baa meh meh. You still don't want to show us the imaginary 10 years old child that owns a car abi? Mr Lie Le Felixmoron.

You cant leave here,
You are caged.....

Keep deceiving yourself.......
Dullardeen grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
hahn:

Where is the proof ooooooo? undecided

It's up to her to feed your eyes or not.

Proof oo, no proof oo, is the testimony that deadly to you? Is it a fight between dogs and cats?

Abi the testimony kill person ni?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
hahn:

She is a market woman na

And market women are not human beings? Y'all should continue your fuckery.

Hahn grow up. Nuf said

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by hahn(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

It's up to her to feed your eyes or not.

Proof oo, no proof oo, is the testimony that deadly to you? Is it a fight between dogs and cats?

Abi the testimony kill person ni?

I know you do not care if it is a lie

I would have loved to explain to you but it would be beyond your understanding

Enjoy your sweet lie

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by hahn(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

And market women are not human beings? Y'all should continue your fuckery.

Hahn grow up. Nuf said

I even thought you had something reasonable to say

Armed robbers are humans too, would you like to be classified in the same category

Mtchewww
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Is he atheist or Christian?

I Can't fight with a fellow Christian now cheesy

He's a chief atheist
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

Do you know what I love about you guys? When you insult others without knowing the kind of insults that perfectly suit you. embarassed

Continue
once your eyes open to the foooolishness you are celebrating you will fully understand why we laugh at you people. there is a reason why Christians are called sheep you know. you don't need to think, just follow sheepishly. your so called useless God that you keep shouting hallelujah to for things that it is not even responsible for has been unable to solve real problems. the facade is just so obvious. even you can't claim to have a relationship with God. you can't survive simple scrutiny, you will end up dodging questions or saying utter nonsense.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by OtemAtum: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

Everyone will someday know who is really in a cage grin
yes, in the next millennium, the people shall know indeed that yahweh was caged, because it would be a time when everybody is studying the brain directly or indirectly and having no time for bad gods.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
hahn:

I even thought you had something reasonable to say

Armed robbers are humans too, would you like to be classified in the same category

Mtchewww
Ehn classify na, if that is what rocks your boat. It doesn't make any difference to me or change anything about me.

Agbaya oshi. Mscheeeeew

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by orunto27: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
I know you are OtemAtum.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by hahn(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Ehn classify na, if that is what rocks your boat. It doesn't make any difference to me or change anything about me.

Agbaya oshi Mscheeeeew

Your post reeks of maturity cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

I Can't fight with a fellow Christian now cheesy

He's a chief atheist
Abeg don't call them here again. They will bring the fumes of their baleful presence to further sour up the thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.