Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose (23443 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) / Do You Truly Love GOD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by OtemAtum: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2017
orunto27:
Atheists think they Know but don't know that God is Knowledge and He Alone gives Knowledge.
Atheists are cunny. God makes them so in contrast to Knowledge.
God makes and loves varieties like Apes/Humans; Bad/Good; Death/Life; Dumbsight/Insight and Selfishness/Righteousness. And like Atheists(Unbelievers)/Apostles(Christ's Friends.

You are Ignorant. Atheists themselves are part of God. When I say God, I am not talking about a finite god with quantifiable size, shape or figure like yahweh or allah or atum or myself. I am talking of the sum total of every energy and consciousness of the multiverse. Atheists are part of this energy and without them, God cannot be complete.
It doesn't matter what you think or believe, but the truth is that we are all part of this great energy called GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by orunto27: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2017
You have started again to insult your friend.
I am not Ignorant. I am Understanding.
I believe in your conclusion that Negatives is a by-product of Possitives and that Satan is controlled by God.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Ebuka said it blah blah,
Show us,
Then it vanished.......
Lmao grin
Abeg go and sleep with your dull lies......

Ebuka said that he doesn't go to church. My guy stop lying.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Oh you?
Lmao
Go and search for him/her on YouTube....... grin

Remember it was me you said that to. You just had to say anything huh undecided just to win argument
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ebuka said that he doesn't go to church. My guy stop lying.

Oh scammer,
Prove it.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Remember it was me you said that to. You just had to say anything huh undecided just to win argument

Sorry you are now one of those I rarely argue meaningfully with.
I now do that intentionally.
I am so Sorry......
Hence that response
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry you are now one of those I rarely argue meaningfully with.
I now do that intentionally.
I am so Sorry......
Hence that response

So you didnt mean to say you knew a 10 yr old with a car? undecided
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

So you didnt mean to say you knew a 10 yr old with a car? undecided
Nah,
I mean what I told u today.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2017
AHCB:
The teaching about life should be: work hard and you'll get there, not sit your ass down, pray and believe in God and you'll get there.

Hard work pays, yes! But that is not always true. I've seen many people who worked hard and die paupers.

I read the whole story and observe the thread with mute attention and curiosity. I never believed what Hardmirror said mind you. I didn't question him about what he said because I didn't see anything I can get value from. But in this case, there is value that's why I'm asking for proof.
smiles. it is funny people keep saying they don't believe my story.
so caccf members could be aware the thread and the only thing they could debunk was a single sentence in my whole testimony. ain't that a cause for the intelligent and inquisitive to ponder on? oh! and if you know anything about campus fellowships then you would know that many of the so called caccf members who showed on the thread would definitely know people who where members of my own fellowship, ASF. so why is it that none of the ASF members never bothered to show up and debunk my tale. while many of them kept sending messages to me on whatsapp begging me to return to Christ. smiles*
my story is filled with many names and pointers the only thing that held against me was that bother I said most likely died from complications of ulcer from his extreme fasting lifestyle and itbis obvious I was not close to him as I don't even know his name. put one plus one together. not begging anyone to believe me anyway. it is my story and I tell you it is true and ASF is still there. the records are still there and I have Enuf pictures. only problem is how far do I want to drag my dear fellowship in the mud. it is bad enough so why go further to provide evidences for people who dont give a fvck about the church or myself. so I also don't give a fvck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by dalaman: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

I am still waiting for the evidence on ebuka.....
LOL grin

By the way, what are you still doing on religious section?
You claimed you used to be a foolish Christian and that now you are wiser.....

Please why haven't you moved on?
Or they padlocked your destiny here?
cool

When you become the owner of nairaland then you can ask me that thrash question. Your opinion has been thrown to the garbage bin where it belongs. Just show us the 10 years old you know that owns a car Mr lie lie Felixmoron.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by hahn(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2017
Zandha:
Lolzzz...... That was the exact sort of treatment HardMirror was subjected to. But I think it's not worth it. grin

grin grin cheesy
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Nah,
I mean what I told u today.

So who are those that you argue meaningfully with? undecided

Yeye.

You're a clown grin and most ppl on this section know it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2017
Zandha:
grin He must look really demonic and grotesquely ugly for him to have been that scary. cheesy

grin grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

So who are those that you argue meaningfully with? undecided

Yeye.

You're a clown grin and most ppl on this section know it

Hehehehe ......
The painful part is that you dont even know your right from left......
Allow the Devil to keep wasting your time....

Pls shift.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2017
dalaman:

When you become the owner of nairaland then you can ask me that thrash question. Your opinion has been thrown to the garbage bin where it belongs. Just show us the 10 years old you know that owns a car Mr lie lie Felixmoron.

Hehehehe,
He couldn't answer.....
Its obvious your destiny is padlocked here.....

So much for open eyes
Dullardeen grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe ......
The painful part is that you dont even know your right from left......
Allow the Devil to keep wasting your time....

Pls shift.

The same way this 'devil'wastes the time of most Christians?

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

The same way this 'devil'wastes the time of most Christians?
How na?
We are more than conquerors.....Romans 8:37

Please go and read it cool
Stop loafing.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by AHCB: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

smiles. it is funny people keep saying they don't believe my story.
so caccf members could be aware the thread and the only thing they could debunk was a single sentence in my whole testimony. ain't that a cause for the intelligent and inquisitive to ponder on? oh! and if you know anything about campus fellowships then you would know that many of the so called caccf members who showed on the thread would definitely know people who where members of my own fellowship, ASF. so why is it that none of the ASF members never bothered to show up and debunk my tale. while many of them kept sending messages to me on whatsapp begging me to return to Christ. smiles*
my story is filled with many names and pointers the only thing that held against me was that bother I said most likely died from complications of ulcer from his extreme fasting lifestyle and itbis obvious I was not close to him as I don't even know his name. put one plus one together. not begging anyone to believe me anyway. it is my story and I tell you it is true and ASF is still there. the records are still there and I have Enuf pictures. only problem is how far do I want to drag my dear fellowship in the mud. it is bad enough so why go further to provide evidences for people who dont give a fvck about the church or myself. so I also don't give a fvck.
The difference between your story and this one is that yours cast shade on the behaviour of christians, while this one employ christians to believe and pray fervently, without working hard.

The OP here never laid emphasis for her fellow christians to work hard. She laid that much emphasis for them to believe and that belief will pay at the end of the day.

That's why her post is more dangerous than yours. Nigeria is full of too many people who lack the zeal to ask questions, questions that can save their life.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2017
AHCB:
The difference between your story and this one is that yours cast shade on the behaviour of christians, while this one employ christians to believe and pray fervently, without working hard.

The OP here never laid emphasis for her fellow christians to work hard. She laid that much emphasis for them to believe and that belief will pay at the end of the day.

That's why her post is more dangerous than yours. Nigeria is full of too many people who lack the zeal to ask questions, questions that can save their life.
did not even read the story or comments. only saw my mention and replied. na them sabi. mumu people.

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by AHCB: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

did not even read the story or comments. only saw my mention and replied. na them sabi. mumu people.
LOL.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by OtemAtum: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2017
orunto27:
You have started again to insult your friend.
I am not Ignorant. I am Understanding.
I believe in your conclusion that Negatives is a by-product of Possitives and that Satan is controlled by God.
undecided
I am not understanding
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2017
HardMirror:

See who is calling "mumu people"...... undecided
Broken Mirror

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2017
ftechclass:
Dear Likita,
Try not to take it personal but Pls, what's our business with all your grammatical jargon?

Who online is asking for your achievements or family status.?

You sound so much like a kid-dult

What's our business with events that happened at the party?
Who asked for unnecessary informations?

Àwọn smellos Forming Zuckerberg
You sound angry and pained. E pele o cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by bennyann: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2017
OtemAtum:

I have read it and I love the story, wishing that it is a true life story. However, it doesn't stop Yahweh from remaining in his spiritual prison cool

Everyone will someday know who is really in a cage grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:

Well I am sorry if you got my message wrong and could only deduce all you wrote above albeit how limited it was.

Strange as it may sound but I am ever so glad my dad died when he did regardless of how he did. If he did not then I would not have come here when I did and I would not have gone through all I did and ended up here based on decisions triggered by some of my experiences.

I have no regrets regarding anything especially the number of people God has used me to save their lives. So the death of my father and the circumstances surrounding it indirectly saved all those lives. He was a part of the rudder that gave my ship direction.

I wrote what I did in order to inspire someone and not to spring a debate. My experiences and life "in the smallest nutshell" is what I have written and the only one deserving of my praise and thanks is almighty God and Jesus who took over my life and I can distinctly attest to the fact that it was when I yielded to Him that my life and purpose became clear, peaceful and well defined.
Preach, sis! Tell those stiffnecked heathens the raw truth wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2017
hahn:

Still waiting for evidence

cc: spectalcular
She doesn't owe you anything. Grow up

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Shw doesn't owe you anything. Grow up
Sister
I tire sad
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:
I have repeatedly said here on this site that a lot of you have this false authoritative nature that everyone "must" give you what you demand for like you hold some manipulative switch or something.

Those who are demanding pictorial proof or whatever else should do themselves a favour. They should stop taking themselves too seriously.

Placing demands on strangers just to satisfy your ego shows a very bad trait. My life memoir was not written for all to believe but to inspire as many as are willing to be and not to be turned into a judge and jury session.

I am having a blast with my life at the moment and I am grateful for it. Stop being too uptight. My life isn't in competition with yours.
QED.

I love you. No homo grin grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

How na?
We are more than conquerors.....Romans 8:37

Please go and read it cool
Stop loafing.

What exactly are Christians conquering? undecided Bunch of ppl who are always looking over their shoulder, despite claiming to have the al-mighty Jebus on their side.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Ishilove: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Sister
I tire sad
It's very irritating, seriously. They must always troll in order to satisfy a perverse need to ridicule anything Kingdom related. The woman has shared something personal to her, if you don't believe then shut the fvck up and pass. It is not by force to comment.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

What exactly are Christians conquering? undecided Bunch of ppl who are always looking over their shoulder, despite claiming to have the al-mighty Jebus on their side.

Thats your opinion.
We remain the most influential on the planet
From nobel winners to billionaires....

Please cry more cry
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by HardMirror(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:
Analice107 and Ishilove come and celebrate and bless God cheesy

Congrat Space. I celebrate with you. May the Lord keep you for those who need your help and keep on taking you higher.
celebration of stvpidity. so what has God got to do with this? God left all the emergencies people are in to make op what exactly?
this are the type of random things Christians love. waiting for genuine testimonies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. / Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism / Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.