Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State (37170 Views)

Kano Central Mosque Empty On Friday / Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order / Photos From The Commissioning Of Central Mosque Okpo, Olamaboro In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by Erhun10z: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2017
Me Na Muslim OOO, Prophet Never Forced AnyBody To Accept Islam. Not Even Slaves.. But This Your Way On Comenting On Islamic Trends Is Way Out Of The League. Well Back To The Matter... Welldone For The Mosque..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by juman(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2017
AlBaqir:
# First, who finance the construction of this mosque?

# If it is built with tax payers money then its never a mosque for Allah. Hard earned salaries of workers are yet to be paid. If it is overseas sponsored, there is better thing to do with the money if properly supervised. Unless there is specific instruction on the money to build mosque.

# We have enough mosques already for Allah's sake. What is the need of building more? Is the number of mosques we have in our environments summarised how religious and righteous we are?

# While North is extremely poor generally, Maiduguri is one of the poorest state of the north. The life of their common people is miserable while 100s of 1000s of almajiris are roaming the streets (and some are being recruited as Boko haram) yet millions of dollar are being wasted to build mosque(s). What kind of mosque is that?

@bolded
The money for the mosque most probably came from middle east.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by maasoap(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# If it is built with tax payers money then its never a mosque for Allah. Hard earned salaries of workers are yet to be paid. If it is overseas sponsored, there is better thing to do with the money if properly supervised. Unless there is specific instruction on the money to build mosque.

# We have enough mosques already for Allah's sake. What is the need of building more? Is the number of mosques we have in our environments summarised how religious and righteous we are?

# While North is extremely poor generally, Maiduguri is one of the poorest state of the north. The life of their common people is miserable while 100s of 1000s of almajiris are roaming the streets (and some are being recruited as Boko haram) yet millions of dollar are being wasted to build mosque(s). What kind of mosque is that?

Where did you learn that? Even in Saudi Arabia, they use public money to build worship centers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

This mosque has being under construction since way b4 i was born, it was only completed recently after i don graduate from uni. It was built on donations thats why it took a very looooong time to complete, it ain't ur oyel money or from fedral coffers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by Mightyraw(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# We have enough mosques already for Allah's sake
. What is the need of building more? Is the number of mosques we have in our environments summarised how religious and righteous we are?

Do you really have to type that,
Last week here in pH, I prayed in the rain, Not because it raining, it juss because their aiint enough space to accommodate us all in the mosque,
It's OK to know where they gat the fund,
But you have no point saying we dont need mosques Any longer......
Don't be an hypocrite just because you want others to see you as being fair

You are wrong my brother,
Very wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by Mightyraw(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
maasoap:

Where did you learn that? Even in Saudi Arabia, they use public money to build worship centers.
Let's accept Nigeria is not a Muslim country,
But I don't know why he thinks money can only be raised by government or external sources,
What happen donations, and contribution by the masses

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Sainttops:
Imagine your life, just because I want to talk you think you can just open up to spit trash in the name of nonsensical analysis. Is there any Northern state that doesn't have Central Mosques or is it that you are just too pain to the fact that it is needed that's why it's built?
All those that like your comment are hypocrites be them Muslims or Christians. #wiseup

Hypocrite is even a better word. The useless guy is Shia lost follower.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by AlBaqir(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mightyraw:

Do you really have to type that,
Last week here in pH, I prayed in the rain, Not because it raining, it juss because their aiint enough space to accommodate us all in the mosque,
It's OK to know where they gat the fund,
But you have no point saying we dont need mosques Any longer......
Don't be an hypocrite just because you want others to see you as being fair

You are wrong my brother,
Very wrong

# You said you prayed in the rain in PH. How's PH, a predominantly Christian state equal Maiduguri, a predominantly Muslim state? Kindly tell me how?

# Again there are lots of Mosque in Maiduguri (and north in general), both local and central mosque. Building a brand new with billions of naira is extravagance.

# Do you know the life and blood of a single Mu'min is worthy in the sight of Allah than Ka'aba, not to mention an ordinary mosque?

# There was a survey where the estimation of almajiris roaming around the streets of the Northern region is more than 3 million. That is equal or more than the population of Osun or Ekiti state. Are those young almajiris don't have right (haq) upon the government and every well to do northerners, of being take care of?

# This case is like an idiot that abandoned his family at home and assumed the journey of Tabligh on the part of God.

# And mind you, this thread has never dreamt of being at front page before I made my comment so accusing me with this words "just because you want others to see you as being fair", is unfair. Besides, if you know me you wouldn't even think like that.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by AlBaqir(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
MrHowto:

Educate the stupid shia guy albaqir

# Are you afraid of "educating" the stupid shia guy albaqir? I don't bite. You can only defeat me rationally not dogmatically.

# Its a free world. If you think building brand new mosques with billions of naira in the north where mosques are already saturated, or designing and achieving concrete projects for the millions of almajiris is the priority, then present your submissions not insult.
Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# You said you prayed in the rain in PH. How's PH, a predominantly Christian state equal Maiduguri, a predominantly Muslim state? Kindly tell me how?

# Again there are lots of Mosque in Maiduguri (and north in general), both local and central mosque. Building a brand new with billions of naira is extravagance.

# Do you know the life and blood of a single Mu'min is worthy in the sight of Allah than Ka'aba, not to mention an ordinary mosque?

# There was a survey where the estimation of almajiris roaming around the streets of the Northern region is more than 3 million. That is equal or more than the population of Osun or Ekiti state. Are those young almajiris don't have right (haq) upon the government and every well to do northerners, of being take care of?

# This case is like an idiot that abandoned his family at home and assumed the journey of Tabligh on the part of God.

# And mind you, this thread has never dreamt of being at front page before I made my comment so accusing me with this words "just because you want others to see you as being fair", is unfair. Besides, if you know me you wouldn't even think like that.

Since when the hypocrite start to care for the Almajiri. You're anti north some of your previous comment show that. You have common behavior of derogatory statement like Igbos when it comes to the north. I have seen your posts before.

You just open your crocodile mouth being a pessimist about the source of the money. The foundation of the mosque is decades years ago.

Since there are many mosque, you can sale Ibadan central mosque to a church or company and use the money to fend 4 the poor mu'umimin 4 all we care.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Are you afraid of "educating" the stupid shia guy albaqir? I don't bite. You can only defeat me rationally not dogmatically.

# Its a free world. If you think building brand new mosques with billions of naira in the north where mosques are already saturated, or designing and achieving concrete projects for the millions of almajiris is the priority, then present your submissions not insult.

Na your own money? Or Niger Delta Oil money? Or Lagos Alcohol 3% tax?
Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by mui4love(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
We Muslims are not terrorist, Islam simply means religion of peace,and if you are a Muslim, you MUST not be a threat to your neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by bashydemy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
alcmene:
In the face of extreme poverty

When will these Mallams get sense

Oga shut up jor, So their no powerty when the likes od Oyedepo, Adeboye, Adefarasin etc are building multi billion naira churches and buying private jets..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by alcmene: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
bashydemy:

Oga shut up jor, So their no powerty when the likes od Oyedepo, Adeboye, Adefarasin etc are building multi billion naira churches and buying private jets..

Tell me.... so your imams dey envy the private jets

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by AlBaqir(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
MrHowto:

Since when the hypocrite start to care for the Almajiri. You're anti north some of your previous comment show that. You have common behavior of derogatory statement like Igbos when it comes to the north. I have seen your posts before.

You just open your crocodile mouth being a pessimist about the source of the money. The foundation of the mosque is decades years ago.

Since there are many mosque, you can sale Ibadan central mosque to a church or company and use the money to fend 4 the poor mu'umimin 4 all we care.

# I stand by my criticism of the north till tomorrow. Every single area I accused them, I stated to the best of my knowledge their crimes in 1. seeing themselves as superior to others, 2. Then their violence acts especially in the name of religion.

On those two area, I despise them till Qiyamat unless they change those mentality. If you are a northerner with those two highlighted points, then I despise you.

# Almajiris do not only litters the north, they have migrated in 100s of 1000s to the southwest decorating the streets with filth. Begging as a job in Islam is HARAM. And seeing these people using God and His Prophet to sell their market (of begging) should irritate every rational Muslim.

Answer to your Question
Why am I so concerned of the almajiris despite my "hate speech of the north"?

Quran is my resort:

Surah Al-Anfal, Verse 25:

And fear an affliction which may not smite those of you in particular who are unjust; and know that Allah is severe in requiting (evil)

# Almajiris are potential recruits of terrorists and by the time it consumed the north (God forbid), its coming to other part of Nigeria. Can you handle terrorism?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by Mightyraw(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

Yes pH is dominated by Christians,
We have few mosques and few Muslims,
But the mosques aiint enough,
So what do you say about maiduguri,
Proly 100=% Muslims, with a geometric increase in population,
Don't think they need more mosques than we do?
Yo don't criticise them for building mosques,
I can only accept your point if you tell me you live their,
And they have more mosques than people,

Feeding the poor should be another case to be discussed
On another thread,
My school mosques has a different account for feed a soul donations and other donations,
My brother these doesn't affect themselves Amy way.

I could have accused you wrongly, am sorry about that
Any Muslim seeing that would think of you same way I did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by Demmzy15(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
I bet if this mosque belongs to Shi'as, AlBaqir won't shake one bit.

Matam chimp!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by bashydemy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
alcmene:

Tell me.... so your imams dey envy the private jets

LOL who envy the private jet? hahaha abeg make we hear word.. I am only telling you to mind your business.
Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# I stand by my criticism of the north till tomorrow. Every single area I accused them, I stated to the best of my knowledge their crimes in 1. seeing themselves as superior to others, 2. Then their violence acts especially in the name of religion.

On those two area, I despise them till Qiyamat unless they change those mentality. If you are a northerner with those two highlighted points, then I despise you.

# Almajiris do not only litters the north, they have migrated in 100s of 1000s to the southwest decorating the streets with filth. Begging as a job in Islam is HARAM. And seeing these people using God and His Prophet to sell their market (of begging) should irritate every rational Muslim.

Answer to your Question
Why am I so concerned of the almajiris despite my "hate speech of the north"?

Quran is my resort:

Surah Al-Anfal, Verse 25:

And fear an affliction which may not smite those of you in particular who are unjust; and know that Allah is severe in requiting (evil)

# Almajiris are potential recruits of terrorists and by the time it consumed the north (God forbid), its coming to other part of Nigeria. Can you handle terrorism?

I dispise and detest you also wether you have or you don't have the characteristics u mentioned earlier. Being Shia is enough to be despise.

I am not arguing on Begging is Haram or not or other issues. Since when do u care for Almajiri that you're concluding that money meant for them is used to build mosque?

The primary fault of Almajiri is their parent and both the Almajiri and their should be delt with.

Since you don't care for them let the money be used it is not yours. BTW it is not revenue from oil, it is the donations of well meaning Muslims.

I still advice you to sell Ibadan and Ikeja central mosque (at least there are many other mosque in SW) to fend for the needy. What's the need of that mosque when there is needy. Advice your Yoruba brothers first to sell it 2 church or any other person willing to buy. Or there is no needy mu'umimin in SW?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by FriendNG: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Demmzy15:

Matam chimp!!! grin grin

You dey mine nam. Soon the NAS will support his motion.
Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by Demmzy15(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
FriendNG:

You dey mine nam. Soon the NAS will support his motion.

grin AlBaqir has contaminated the thread with Ewedu and iru(locust beans) smell!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by AlBaqir(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
MrHowto:

I dispise and detest you also wether you have or you don't have the characteristics u mentioned earlier. Being Shia is enough to be despise.

# grin I've NEVER asked for your love, man. So despising me for who I am is of no meaning. You are the one crying to be loved.

MrHowto:

I am not arguing on Begging is Haram or not or other issues. Since when do u care for Almajiri that you're concluding that money meant for them is used to build mosque?

# You can clearly see you are losing the debate. I have never said or concluded the billions were meant for the almajiris. Calm your nerves perhaps it will sink into your brain this time. What we are saying is that, those billions of naira wherever it may come from is not needed to build an extravagance mosque. Rather, almajiris life and wellbeing should have been the priority.

MrHowto:

The primary fault of Almajiri is their parent and both the Almajiri and their should be delt with.

# That's why Emir el-Sanusi and Dangote are telling you to stop marrying many wives in abject poverty and breeding like pigs. Rather than listening to the wise saying, you have devour the Emir already.

MrHowto:

Since you don't care for them let the money be used it is not yours. BTW it is not revenue from oil, it is the donations of well meaning Muslims.

# Obviously it can never be my money. I use my money sensibly. Besides, it's a big shame that upon tax-payer's billions of dollars that your northern elders have gulped down, your region is still in abject poverty. Instead of you to wise up and demand your right, your prefer doing "ranka dede" in poverty where they use religion to blind the remaining part of your senses.

* Your elders lied to you with their sharia, you chop am

* Now they are using extravagance mosque.
Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by AlBaqir(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Demmzy15:

Matam chimp!!! grin grin

# Thank God it is not Shia mosque, but Sunnis. Lobatan grin

Please try again later. May Allah give you sense since you're now obsessed with Shia even if we are discussing football.
Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by AlBaqir(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin AlBaqir has contaminated the thread with Ewedu and iru(locust beans) smell!!! grin grin

# Then you must be one of Oduduwa's bastard not to like Ewedu with Iru. Ask your blessed mum, she will tell you that was your first palatable soup you grew up with especially when you are still crawling, with amala felefele.
Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by Demmzy15(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Then you must be one of Oduduwa's bastard not to like Ewedu with Iru. Ask your blessed mum, she will tell you that was your first palatable soup you grew up with especially when you are still crawling, with amala felefele.
Lol, I love Amala and Ewedu too much. In fact when I was growing up in Ilorin, it was a constant food. I ate it throughout the day, it was my great grandma that cautioned my mom to stop the incessant consumption. So if it's about eating Amala, Ewedu, gbegiri and others, baba, you dey learn.

A true oduduwa is not a hater, bigot and sadist. Unfortunately, these are your qualities, you come into threads weeping and slapping yourself as if your Matam chain blade slashed your head thereby causing blood to enter your brain. grin grin grin Seriously, you need to change and stop allowing emotions to be cloud your reasoning!

**drops mic** cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by Sagay212: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
They will not build schools to take their almajiri beggars out of the street. Continue to use all your money to build mosques. Instead of helping the IDPs and doing things that the masses will benefit from, an massive mosque them dey build.
Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by AlBaqir(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Demmzy15:
Lol, I love Amala and Ewedu too much. In fact when I was growing up in Ilorin, it was a constant food. I ate it throughout the day, it was my great grandma that cautioned my mom to stop the incessant consumption. So if it's about eating Amala, Ewedu, gbegiri and others, baba, you dey learn.

# So, you can clearly see that obsession of a thing can derail you to the extent of making nonsense analogy. You love (Amala ati) Ewedu spiced with Iru, yet you are making fun of it that its a kind of "contamination" because of its smell. Your case is SORRY.

Demmzy15:

A true oduduwa is not a hater, bigot and sadist. Unfortunately, these are your qualities, you come into threads weeping and slapping yourself as if your Matam chain blade slashed your head thereby causing blood to enter your brain. grin grin grin

**drops mic** cool

# Those are your opinions, and allegations against me. Others think otherwise. Anyway, it is noted.

# Unfortunately, my submissions why extravagance mosque should not be given priority rather the potential terrorists of millions almajiris, stand. What is your rebuttal? Nothing. You only wish to role your mouth. Like I said, its an obsession. Oluwa ma cure e.

Demmzy15:

Seriously, you need to change and stop allowing emotions to be cloud your reasoning!

# Aitete mole, ole nmoloko. How many times has your Sunni brothers (those ones that get sense) called you back on your path of obsession where emotions would have blocked the remaining part of your senses?

You will see evil and wrongdoing yet because your "enemy" point it out, yet you will be running from wall to post defending it. Una get serious problems o. A live example is what we are discussing here on this thread. You see where blindness reduced you to?.
Re: Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State by Demmzy15(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
You see what I'm saying bah? More and more chest beatings!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways To Please Your Wife (islamic Perspective) / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims! / Allah 'Appears' On Ogun Land Bought By Muslim Prayer Group (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.