Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK (47586 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by PrettyCrystal: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
A Nigerian lady identified as Pearl Okeke got a surprise romantic wedding proposal from her Jamaican boyfriend, Joshua Brathwaite at the St. Paul's Cathedral in the United Kingdom. The soon-to-be bride who seems very excited following the romantic gesture - shared the photos on her social media page and wrote;

Not everyone has a bed of roses behind them, but from day one you've ensured that I only walk on roses. When we met, I knew I had found a friend in you. When we decided to take it a step further, I knew that I would eventually get to call you home, because a safe shelter is all I feel under your embrace. You've cradled me and wiped many of my tears.

You've been a pillar of strength, continually crowning me in love, now I can't wait to be your crown. I love you best friend. Thank you for making me the happiest girl.

Mrs B to be. It's about to be lit. Major bag alert. Everything Pattern. #TheCaribbeanMeetsIgbo

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/jamaican-man-proposes-nigerian-girlfriend-romantic-way-london.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by PrettyCrystal: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
beautiful lady

7 Likes

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Saintsammurai(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hmm these are the real Nigeria ladies, so fresh and frosh and not the ones insulting guys on nairaland

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by auntysimbiat(f): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by bamdly(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
hm boys just dey propose anyhow abi girls don carry propose endorsement for head

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by playboy99(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
all white the colour of angels. perfecto

2 Likes

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Is she from the east shocked ?

5 Likes

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Homeboiy: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Seen
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by newyorks(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
born a 9ja trained at uk married to jamica.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by KINGHAFI(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
ikeepitreal:
Enough of all these unimportant rubbish.What truly matter is the ability to form an enduring marriage and build a home.
e be like say woman don do you shege before

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by ikeepitreal(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Enough of all these unimportant rubbish.What truly matters is the ability to form an enduring marriage and build a home.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Beautiful cheesy cheesy
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by decatalyst(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
But wait, is he a celestial or cherubim man?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by NairalandCS(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bomboclaaaat! grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by jhudit(f): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Hmm these are the real Nigeria ladies, so fresh and frosh and not the ones insulting guys on nairaland
Exactly.
She won't be attracted to the guys on Nairaland attacking women everyday. That's why she went for a real man.

Real recognises real.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by CplusJason: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
I love his Head.

Definitely, he's going to be the "Head of the house" and she's guaranteed a good "heading" on daily basis.

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Saintsammurai(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
jhudit:

Exactly.
She won't be attracted to the guys on Nairaland attacking women everyday. That's why she went for a real African man.

Real recognises real.
Guys in naira land don't attack for no reason.

3 Likes

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by jhudit(f): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Guys in naira land don't attack for no reason.
Very true. The ladies attack for no reason.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Saintsammurai(m): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
jhudit:

Very true. The ladies attack for no reason.
yes they do.
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Me77: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Glad both of em are blacks, what i hate is those white-weaklings marrying our daughters. Very distasteful! angry

5 Likes

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Analog95(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
ok
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Behind the scenes, the lady must have done something worthy to be proposed to and vice versa
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by gifted4luvinluv(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin grin grin
Me77:
Glad both of em are blacks, what i hate is those white-weaklings marrying our daughters. Very distasteful! angry
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by TINALETC3(f): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
angry may Evans fall on u angry
Saintsammurai:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ok, Okeke na Jamaica love carry you go?.
Ok oo, wish you happy married life in advance.
Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by BiggieSmallsVI: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
How does that affect the price of garri in the market

Re: Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Beautiful..Me likey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.