Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos (60933 Views)

Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around / Uche Jombo & Her Husband, Kenney Rodriguez Spotted Together Amid Breakup Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by yinkslinks(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Yes bro Regina did same too. 3 of my best friends got theirs this year too.
Emmahunk:

Really?
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Before nko? I be correct aFUNja!

Lol grin grin

Thought you from somewia in the East ni

You tried ooh. As for me, I sabi read and write Yoruba well but to put those "do-re-mi" sign ehn, na wahala grin

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by jfleece(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2017
Lisaflex:

I've jes been wondering if its a crime 2 be a woman....Evrytym a man messes up,evry1 strts suggesting/listing all d possible wrongs d woman cld hv done 2 "make" him mess up ,n no one even bothers 2 talk/think abt d actual ish on ground being dt d guy messed up...They kip mking excuses 4 d men regardless of d situation(wyl crucifyin d women) ,n its really really annoyin angry ... I'm goin 2 punch sm1 in d face on nairaland one of these days
are u dis hot tempered??

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by oneape: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Send my regards to your mum and sisters
miserable piece of shiit
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by thunderbabs: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2017
Ladies, you can never monopolise a man forever. That you shld know....

Girls too much for this world.

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Brightgem(f): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2017
coolcatty:
I will say the truth and shame the devil...

This new girl is hawt for days ooo....she looks jovial,playful and has A1 seeexxx game....clean skin....lovely smile and personality compared to uche and her masculine voice,stubborn face and akpu yam legs....TBH uche has nothing on her.
Who is doing taekwando somewhere with ur brain. So u just made sense now. Comparing 2 people u dnt know based on looks... so shallow u are.

8 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Brightgem(f): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2017
ivolt:

All that glitters is not gold with your mindset, you will likely end up with the wrong woman.
Only Uche's husband understand her behaviour.
You deserve a medal, bless that guy with some sense!

5 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Prognose: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2017
coolcatty:

This new girl is hawt for days ooo....she looks jovial,playful and has A1 seeexxx game....clean skin....lovely smile and personality compared to uche and her masculine voice,stubborn face and akpu yam legs....TBH uche has nothing on her.

My broda, na d same thing I just dey reason oh. That chick's smile can melt any man's heart mehn. kiss

Uche jumbo voice alone fit give man headache cry

3 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Prognose: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2017
coolcatty:

My broda, na d same thing I just dey reason oh. That chick's smile can melt any man's heart mehn. kiss

Uche jumbo voice fit give man headache cry

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Ishilove: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2017
oneape:
miserable piece of shiit
Is your conscience worrying you? I simply asked you to extend my warm regards to your Nigerian mother and sisters and you're here typing trash.

12 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by jerryBoss1(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2017
coolcatty:

Every man wants peace of mind....respect and Appreciation from his woman...most Nigerian women lack these attributes....they are so stubborn,unfaithful and a huge negative to a man's state of mind and overall happiness.

I really do not blame any man that goes to in search of peace from a side chick....this life is once and should be lived to the fullest.

You're a wise man of our generation #Respect !

4 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by luminouz(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2017
Lisaflex:

I've jes been wondering if its a crime 2 be a woman....Evrytym a man messes up,evry1 strts suggesting/listing all d possible wrongs d woman cld hv done 2 "make" him mess up ,n no one even bothers 2 talk/think abt d actual ish on ground being dt d guy messed up...They kip mking excuses 4 d men regardless of d situation(wyl crucifyin d women) ,n its really really annoyin angry ... I'm goin 2 punch sm1 in d face on nairaland one of these days
Punch me in d face babe n see what happens next

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by mekybabe1: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2017
Wow! She's hot!
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Emmahunk(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2017
oneape:
your father must be a bulldog

Thanks. He is late . I won't fight you but he will until you learn to be civil. You can put your ideas across without insults you know. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by oneape: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2017
Emmahunk:

Thanks. He is late . I won't fight you but he will until you learn to be civil. You can put your ideas across without insults you know. Good luck.
by calling a man dog, does it look civil to you?

base on ya ideology, if by calling a man dog that means your family won't be an exception.

good luck

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Flame321: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:
I won't blame the man. The man is abroad while uche resides in Nigeria. Which kain yeye marriage be that!
ok
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Emmahunk(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2017
oneape:
by calling a man dog, does it look civil to you?

base on ya ideology, if by calling a man dog that means your family won't be an exception.

good luck

Ha ha ha ha, common sense is indeed not common.

4 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by oneape: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2017
Emmahunk:

Ha ha ha ha, common sense is indeed not common.
lol, why won't it be common why ya don't use it anymore!

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by bamisho: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2017
the hypocrisy of many of Nigerian men she! the man is the one cheating so lets blaming the woman and make excuses for him undecided if it was Uche cheating she would have been cursed all day angry

so a woman cheats she's blamed, her husband chests she's still blamed! shocked

shame on this dysfunctional society that doesn't hold men responsible for their own actions

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by judgedredd22(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:
Hiaaaan! Humon beings! Humon beings!! See Judas friend giving bloggers the scoop. Lesson learned here: it's those who are close to you that can harm you. embarassed

As for Uche, e pele o. We should never compare our relationships, marital or otherwise to any of these social media relationships because one may never know what is going on in the background.

While they are busy gushing about their perfect love lives, plans are going on underneath to return bride price, or there's one side chick somewhere frying akara or pancake (worrefa) in the man's house.

Asko. Mscheeeew.

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Pain(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2017
I have always wondered how Uche Jombo got hold of that handsome guy. The "Adonis Relativity" between them was quite high
Now I know she didn't pay the renewal fees @ the Babalawo

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by oneape: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2017
bamisho:
the hypocrisy of many of Nigerian men she! the man is the one cheating so lets blaming the woman and make excuses for him undecided if it was Uche cheating she would have been cursed all day angry

so a woman cheats she's blamed, her husband chests she's still blamed! shocked

shame on this dysfunctional society that doesn't hold men responsible for their own actions
that's the advantage of having a d1ck
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by bamisho: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2017
oneape:
that's the advantage of having a d1ck

keep deceiving yourself , at the end God will not ignore someones adultery because he has a d1ck versus a woman's own

3 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by iamtardey: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2017
it's normal jere. planned work as usual . now! dia life is a movie. Neeeeeeeext!
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Pamelayoung: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Men shaa! You've to keep an eye on them like a toddler otherwise they stray. Uche you sef why you leave your hubby alone come stay for Nigerian? You see wat e have cause
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by vioment: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2017
alarm dun blow.
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by bamisho: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2017
Pamelayoung:
Men shaa! You've to keep an eye on them like a toddler otherwise they stray. Uche you sef why you leave your hubby alone come stay for Nigerian? You see wat e have cause

you see, you must find a way to blame the victim and make excuses for the man. men are not toddlers, they act like toddlers because people like you enable them to . what about all the men cheating right under their wives' noses? you'll blame the woman if its the house girl, blame her if its a work colleague etc

how about you blame the guilty party who is an adult that decided that he's old enough to get married and took vows to that effect? if Uche was caught cheating would you be here blaming the man for leaving her here

you'll say women are the weaker vessels yet its women that should police the stronger vessels abi lol you'll say men are the head yet they are toddlers abi grin

Nigerian hypocrisy

8 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by oneape: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2017
bamisho:

keep deceiving yourself , at the end God will not ignore someones adultery because he has a d1ck versus a woman's own
who is deceiving who undecided

if the society doesn't favour women then go to another society that favour women!

the thing with ya women is that ya think the world revolve around ya!
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by bamisho: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2017
oneape:
who is deceiving who undecided

if the society doesn't favour women then go to another society that favour women!

the thing with ya women is that ya think the world revolve around ya!

story story at the end of the say God is a respecter of no person . let society keep deceiving some of you men to keep committing adultery forgetting that its a part that will lead you to hell .

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by oneape: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2017
bamisho:

story story at the end of the say God is a respecter of no person . let society keep deceiving some of you men to keep committing adultery forgetting that its a part that will lead you to hell .
who is committing adultery this days undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA / Davido's Bouncer Shields Him From Crowd At His Graduation (photos) / Baba Suwe Visits Iyaadura Esther Who Gave Him N10 Million For Treatment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.