Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos (60944 Views)

Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around / Uche Jombo & Her Husband, Kenney Rodriguez Spotted Together Amid Breakup Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by TinaAnita(f): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
If it was the other way round Uche would have been crucified and buried alive for cheating on her husband.. It's never her fault that the man could not keep his shitty rod inside his boxer. May all those supporting infidelity receive and experience infidelity so as to know how it feels to be on the receiving end.

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by AHCB: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
ModusOperandi:
Cele perfume lasts longer than celebrity marriages shocked
Now I must laugh, this is epic. Lol.

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Chiefwandungu(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
She got married to the guy, bore her son and achieved a green card and in a year or two as long as they are still married will get her US Citizenship. Smart!! Meanwhile the guy can date and shag whomever he wants.
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Pamelayoung: 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
bamisho:

you see, you must find a way to blame the victim and make excuses for the man. men are not toddlers, they act like toddlers because people like you enable them to . what about all the men cheating right under their wives' noses? you'll blame the woman if its the house girl, blame her if its a work colleague etc

how about you blame the guilty party who is an adult that decided that he's old enough to get married and took vows to that effect? if Uche was caught cheating would you be here blaming the man for leaving her here

you'll say women are the weaker vessels yet its women that should police the stronger vessels abi lol you'll say men are the head yet they are toddlers abi grin

Nigerian hypocrisy

You have a point there men are just so impossible

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by ImaIma1(f): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
coolcatty:

Every man wants peace of mind....respect and Appreciation from his woman...most Nigerian women lack these attributes....they are so stubborn,unfaithful and a huge negative to a man's state of mind and overall happiness.

I really do not blame any man that goes to in search of peace from a side chick....this life is once and should be lived to the fullest.

Your generalization and justification is epic!
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by cococandy(f): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mindfulness:

Seconded. grin
kiss

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Fkforyou(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Wow....The guy seems to have upgraded his taste, am happy for him. smiley
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by mrLhanray(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
coolcatty:

Every man wants peace of mind....respect and Appreciation from his woman...most Nigerian women lack these attributes....they are so stubborn,unfaithful and a huge negative to a man's state of mind and overall happiness.

I really do not blame any man that goes to in search of peace from a side chick....this life is once and should be lived to the fullest.

Spot on. dating a Nigerian lady is tough
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by HeGeMon(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2017
At least u are speaking for yourself Bingo, what breed of dog are you?
Emmahunk:

What really are you talking about? It's even back in Africa that women do not have a say with their women so I don't understand what you mean by her thinking that the husband is a Nigerian that she could override. Let the truth be told, I think most of us men are simply dogs.
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Emmahunk(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2017
HeGeMon:
At least u are speaking for yourself Bingo, what breed of dog are you?

I really don't understand why the insult. You can make your point without calling me names. Thanks anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG / Davido, Imade And Sophia Momodu Have Lunch In London After Shopping / "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.