Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos (60929 Views)

Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around / Uche Jombo & Her Husband, Kenney Rodriguez Spotted Together Amid Breakup Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by joeluv: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2017
May God forgive you for those nasty words.
coolcatty:
I will say the truth and shame the devil...

This new girl is hawt for days ooo....she looks jovial,playful and has A1 seeexxx game....clean skin....lovely smile and personality compared to uche and her masculine voice,stubborn face and akpu yam legs....TBH uche has nothing on her.
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Send my regards to your mum and sisters

Savagery! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by porozhniy(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2017
coolcatty:

Every man wants peace of mind....respect and Appreciation from his woman...[b]most Nigerian women [/b]lack these attributes....they are so stubborn,unfaithful and a huge negative to a man's state of mind and overall happiness.

I really do not blame any man that goes to in search of peace from a side chick....this life is once and should be lived to the fullest.
@bolded, how did you come by that conclusion? :- undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by coolcatty: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
joeluv:
May God forgive you for those nasty words.

May God forgive u for being a bloody pretender....we all know uche has yam legs,masculine voice and is very stubborn.

I can bet u have never stayed with her hence Ur sentimental position.
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by coolcatty: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
porozhniy:

@bolded, how did you come by that conclusion? :- undecided

Personal experience
Family/friends experience

And I said "most" not all.
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by porozhniy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
coolcatty:

Personal experience
Family/friends experience

And I said "most" not all.
They say we're up to 170million in population & half of those people are women.
Even if your most means 5% , it's still an awful lot of people and I'm sure u've not had personal with that much women.
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by HRH4REAL: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lisaflex:

Hahahahaha.......pls make sure ambulance is available n free b4 u do...

I've jes been wondering if its a crime 2 be a woman....Evrytym a man messes up,evry1 strts suggesting/listing all d possible wrongs d woman cld hv done 2 "make" him mess up ,n no one even bothers 2 talk/think abt d actual ish on ground being dt d guy messed up...They kip mking excuses 4 d men regardless of d situation(wyl crucifyin d women) ,n its really really annoyin angry ... I'm goin 2 punch sm1 in d face on nairaland one of these days
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by ishua(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
The beautiful ones are not yet born, if you think your own too much, fresh and newer oils keep maturing. Shoutout to the men that really love their wives despite all the distractions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by essence1: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
coolcatty:

Get married....stay married for 2years and then come back and slowly re-read this your statement.

You need to realize that there is more to a man's state of mind than a pretty faced woman.
Please go and sit down one place, most Nigerian men are wicked and evil.

3 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Arielle: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
coolcatty:

Get married....stay married for 2years and then come back and slowly re-read this your statement.

You need to realize that there is more to a man's state of mind than a pretty faced woman.

I could say the same for millions of Nigerian women who have been through the same at the hands of Nigerian men. I guess they're beneath your notice. The person being cheated on is a Nigerian woman. So why condemn all Nigerian women? How is that relevant now?
They way we are abused and called names by our men, going by what one sees on Nairaland, Nigerian women should start to look further afield for partners. Other African men or non-Africans. Since we're so abhorrent to Nigerian men.

6 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by essence1: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
yinkslinks:
you guys are just wasting your time, the contract has ended. uche paid her way of having a green card and better life. the guy made his money to care for his younger bebe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Simple. It's called contract marriage, and it's legal.
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by essence1: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
oneape:
miserable piece of shiit
Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by rhapzidy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
coolcatty:
I will say the truth and shame the devil...

This new girl is hawt for days ooo....she looks jovial,playful and has A1 seeexxx game....clean skin....lovely smile and personality compared to uche and her masculine voice,stubborn face and akpu yam legs....TBH uche has nothing on her.
please o, abeg wat is TBH??
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Tloc(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
rhapzidy:
To Be Honest

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by insecticide: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Grinding stone fall on them[/quote]

Awon ti badoo ni IKORODU. grin
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by SURElee(f): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
ellahzy:
some people can sha poke nose into other people's business... see details!!

Grinding stone fall on them

Hahhahahahahahaha,grinding stone small na, dangote tanker fall on them.
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Lisaflex(f): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
luminouz:
Punch me in d face babe n see what happens next

Nothing will happen tongue
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Lisaflex(f): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
jfleece:
are u dis hot tempered??
Sometimes
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by coolcatty: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
rhapzidy:

To Be Honest

Arielle:

I could say the same for millions of Nigerian women who have been through the same at the hands of Nigerian men. I guess they're beneath your notice. The person being cheated on is a Nigerian woman. So why condemn all Nigerian women? How is that relevant now?
They way we are abused and called names by our men, going by what one sees on Nairaland, Nigerian women should start to look further afield for partners. Other African men or non-Africans. Since we're so abhorrent to Nigerian men.

The word is "most"....not all nigerian women

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Lisaflex(f): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=HRH4REAL post=58045324][/quote]
cheesy U r mouthed.
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by cococandy(f): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
So it must be her fault that he's cheating?

Retardedd fvck

coolcatty:

Every man wants peace of mind....respect and Appreciation from his woman...most Nigerian women lack these attributes....they are so stubborn,unfaithful and a huge negative to a man's state of mind and overall happiness.

I really do not blame any man that goes to in search of peace from a side chick....this life is once and should be lived to the fullest.

3 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by cococandy(f): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
You have to understand that some of these boys are assholes

Literally. How else can you see someone so wrong yet find a way to blame his victim for his act. It's pathetic and discouraging really.

Arielle:

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by cococandy(f): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
And they too jaded to see how stupid it all is. you will even be called a man hater for pointing out this obvious mental imbalance in the general population

bamisho:
the hypocrisy of many of Nigerian men she! the man is the one cheating so lets blaming the woman and make excuses for him undecided if it was Uche cheating she would have been cursed all day angry

so a woman cheats she's blamed, her husband chests she's still blamed! shocked

shame on this dysfunctional society that doesn't hold men responsible for their own actions

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by cococandy(f): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
oneape:
I can't advise anybody to marry those ape called naija women!

the worst set of women in this world.
Fvcktard

3 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by NACAON(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
ISSORYT [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by jfleece(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lisaflex:

Sometimes
it's a Sunday afternoon, u shd be happy.... Or I could make u lunch.

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by silverspringle(f): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
cococandy:
You have to understand that some of these boys are assholes

Literally. How else can you someone so wrong yet find a way to blame his victim for his act. It's pathetic and discouraging really.

thanks...that's d right word "assholes" most guys here are pathetic. One idiot was talking of uche having a yam leg. So d guy didn't see that before tieing d knot with her or he didn't see d fresher ones before getting commited. Most of u here, ur mums and sisters are nothing near pretty but u come on naira land to lecture us on how a woman should look.

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by LordBaelish: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lisaflex:

I've jes been wondering if its a crime 2 be a woman....Evrytym a man messes up,evry1 strts suggesting/listing all d possible wrongs d woman cld hv done 2 "make" him mess up ,n no one even bothers 2 talk/think abt d actual ish on ground being dt d guy messed up...They kip mking excuses 4 d men regardless of d situation(wyl crucifyin d women) ,n its really really annoyin angry ... I'm goin 2 punch sm1 in d face on nairaland one of these days

Modern ladies and their blame game! Always men aren't good enough and all!

They broke up, if it's not domestic violence it's he's a dog and all that BS! I'm not saying it isn't true sometimes but the era of always insulting men like those days just for kicks is over.

Be a woman he runs to or he'll run away. Simple!
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Atakata(f): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
UncleJudax:

Atakata attacking akata! grin
bros u funny...
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
cococandy:

Fvcktard

Seconded. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by silverspringle(f): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
coolcatty:

Every man wants peace of mind....respect and Appreciation from his woman...most Nigerian women lack these attributes....they are so stubborn,unfaithful and a huge negative to a man's state of mind and overall happiness.

So as old as u are this is what u have to say? If Uche was ur sister, this is what u would ve written? How will a man be so stupid to flaunt a girlfriend when he has a wife and ur empty headed self couldn't say something reasonable other than a man's happiness. So a woman doesn't need happiness in ur shallow mind? Do u know d pains women go through to birth a child and to keep a home. Damn it!!! I thank God I married a good man, a Godfearing one for that matter not this nonentities that can't make sense all because of tecno cheap phones and free data.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by AHCB: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mindfulness:

Seconded. grin
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Building A House In Ajegunle (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) / Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.