Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,959 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos (60935 Views)

Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around / Uche Jombo & Her Husband, Kenney Rodriguez Spotted Together Amid Breakup Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2017
c
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by bigfather(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
Celebrities Sha?ka fi s'enu dake..

Abi e ri nkan bayi ?
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Jelal0007(m): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2017
And they say white men are more romantic eh? Abegy joor.

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2017
The drama begins, "he beats me, i can show you pictures,he smokes, his a drug addict"let me buy my popcorn and zobo, this one go sweet die.

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by UbChapter(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Another 'Sosoliso' crash loading...80%

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by oneape: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2017
coolcatty:

Every man wants peace of mind....respect and Appreciation from his woman...most Nigerian women lack these attributes....they are so stubborn,unfaithful and a huge negative to a man's state of mind and overall happiness.

I really do not blame any man that goes to in search of peace from a side chick....this life is once and should be lived to the fullest.
I can't advise anybody to marry those ape called naija women!

the worst set of women in this world.

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Adortem: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2017
What if this is an old picture of him and his ex-girlfriend before he married Uche Jumbo? nobody thought about that uh?

13 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by dhardline(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2017
Marriages of these days are so full of unfaithful people. I pray I have a faithful and sincere woman as a wife cause these things I see happening all around scares me.

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Cholls(m): 8:39am On Jul 02, 2017
johnstar:

She used and dump him?? Weytn dis one dey talk

Hu go cry last, d guy don get anoda babe na

U dey talk sh1t even ur nyash dey jealous ur mowt
my brother Ahn ahn brother Johnstar , na
bros we dey call you o , is it because you don't have sense that you still mad about ? Oya sorry come and take chocolate . Amadioha fall on you

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2017
This isn't unexpected when one marries an akata. For Uche Jumbo who lives in naija to leave our locally made rod to get entangled with a foreign rod all in the name of being a celeb, mek she carry her cross biko.

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by dealslip(f): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2017
To be honest from day 1 they looked like strange bed fellows to me. I don't know what happened but something was off about them from the beginning.

6 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by HeGeMon(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2017
Why won't it crash, when she tries to use her depraved Nigerian female celebrity status to try to over ride her man, thinking he a Nigerian, always making his life a living hell. God will help our women oo, our women really need help oo, they have all become feminist & activist, thereby forgetting the basic principles of decorum & respect.

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by yinkslinks(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2017
you guys are just wasting your time, the contract has ended. uche paid her way of having a green card and better life. the guy made his money to care for his younger bebe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by OrdercityWeb: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2017
I need NwaAmaikpe on this post ASAP angry
cheesy undecided
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2017
policy12:

What is happening this days to most marriages, where do we go wrong.
we re in end tym remembern now dis can't jeez seems not to happen
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Emmahunk(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2017
What really is going on? Are all men truly 'dogs'? This poor girl has tried to keep her family and make her marriage work. Hope we don't start hearing stories from Omotola and Mercy Johnson' s homes soon.

4 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by ivolt: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2017
coolcatty:
I will say the truth and shame the devil...

This new girl is hawt for days ooo....she looks jovial,playful and has A1 seeexxx game....clean skin....lovely smile and personality compared to uche and her masculine voice,stubborn face and akpu yam legs....TBH uche has nothing on her.

All that glitters is not gold, with your mindset, you will likely end up with the wrong woman.
Only Uche's husband understand her behaviour.

5 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Emmahunk(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2017
yinkslinks:
you guys are just wasting your time, the contract has ended. uche paid her way of having a green card and better life. the guy made his money to care for his younger bebe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Really?
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by UncleJudax(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2017
Atakata:

you sit at home in naija and type what u are not sure of,forget the outlook . You don't know Akata very well cos if u do u will forget the outlook. no be by pretty face or hot body. fear Akata
Atakata attacking akata! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by johnstar(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2017
Cholls:
my brother Ahn ahn brother Johnstar , na
bros we dey call you o , is it because you don't have sense that you still mad about ? Oya sorry come and take chocolate . Amadioha fall on you

So na bcus i say u dey talk sh1t na why u place cause on me dis first Sunday of the month??

Bros abeg no vx abeg
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by ivolt: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2017
HeGeMon:
Why won't it crash, when she tries to use her depraved Nigerian female celebrity status to try to over ride her man, thinking he a Nigerian, always making his life a living hell. God will help our women oo, our women really need help oo, they have all become feminist & activist, thereby forgetting the basic principles of decorum & respect.

What do you know about American culture and law ?

Many American men are rotting in jail or lost their
house and businesses just because they married the wrong woman.

No enlightened American woman will tolerate a Nigerian man's ego, at least
not for long.

12 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Emmahunk(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2017
HeGeMon:

What really are you talking about? It's even back in Africa that women do not have a say with their women so I don't understand what you mean by her thinking that the husband is a Nigerian that she could override. Let the truth be told, I think most of us men are simply dogs.

13 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by manikspears: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2017
But y'all know uche wants to keep her marital life private, right? For me I will even say kudos to her,because she displayed a high level of maturity. She didn't take to Instagram and start writing stories stories that touch.please respect her privacy.

5 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by GistFullGround: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2017
"What goes up, must surely come down", they say
But going out with an African-American is staying down and not up.
Uche should leave this guy because he has just dug his grave.

I pity guys who date African-American, I just can't stand them!

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Ishilove: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2017
oneape:
I can't advise anybody to marry those ape called naija women!

the worst set of women in this world.
Send my regards to your mum and sisters

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by tartarus(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2017
coolcatty:

Every man wants peace of mind....respect and Appreciation from his woman...most Nigerian women lack these attributes....they are so stubborn,unfaithful and a huge negative to a man's state of mind and overall happiness.

I really do not blame any man that goes to in search of peace from a side chick....this life is once and should be lived to the fullest.

Speak for yourself and stop justifying cheating for men. Would you say the same thing if a woman decided to get a side guy? Cos apparently Nigerian men are very archaic! Every woman needs peace of mind and companionship not dictatorship!. I really don't blame any woman that goes in search of a side guy. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by oodua1stson: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2017
ellahzy:
some people can sha poke nose into other people's business... see details!!

Grinding stone fall on them
grin grin
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Davidlekkzy(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2017
No b hin fault d pussy don tire m
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Lisaflex(f): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2017
tunde82seidat:
I went via most of d comments on this post n I was marvelled ,I think our thinking is messed up,if not y blaming uche jumbo when obviously ( at least from what we can see for now)the husband cheated on her.You ppl just created 1001 reasons d husband cheated without knowing their history o.

I've jes been wondering if its a crime 2 be a woman....Evrytym a man messes up,evry1 strts suggesting/listing all d possible wrongs d woman cld hv done 2 "make" him mess up ,n no one even bothers 2 talk/think abt d actual ish on ground being dt d guy messed up...They kip mking excuses 4 d men regardless of d situation(wyl crucifyin d women) ,n its really really annoyin angry ... I'm goin 2 punch sm1 in d face on nairaland one of these days

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Lisaflex(f): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:
Send my regards to your mum and sisters

Lwkm....I hope he gets d msg.

8 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Nofuckgiven: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2017
coolcatty:

You actually assumed you have made sense. Let the fake likes you get not deceive you because you just blabbed.
Have you met and dated most Nigerian women? No.
The few you have met showed those attributes because you liked the attributes. You attract what you are. Did they force you to date them? Stop using your personal experiences as a general yardstick. Only educated illiterates generalize. Hopefully you are not one. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by coolcatty: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2017
tartarus:

Speak for yourself and stop justifying cheating for men. Would you say the same thing if a woman decided to get a side guy? Cos apparently Nigerian men are very archaic! Every woman needs peace of mind and companionship not dictatorship!. I really don't blame any woman that goes in search of a side guy. undecided

Sure

We are all saying the same thing.

This life is lived once and is meant to be enjoyed....kindly detach yourself from people that make u sad and depressed...there will always be Bette options.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baba Suwe Visits Iyaadura Esther Who Gave Him N10 Million For Treatment (Photos) / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG / "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.