Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw (6328 Views)

12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It / My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by kyber(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
I have been bleeping her with condom but recently she wants us to go raw and she’s been craving for it infact she begged me to bleep her cunt raw with my fat and dangerous gbola but I don’t feel safe doing it with her cause I don’t know her health status, but she has been pleading with me and seducing me .

Any advise ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by mmadu5(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
is not only about STDs but she could be also trying to get pregnant for you .and then sell it later

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by kyber(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
mmadu5:
is not only about STDs but she could be also trying to get pregnant for you .and then sell it later

Pregnancy own small

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by Oboto700(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Go pack infections

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by kyber(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oboto700:
Go pack infections
I japa
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by Geovanni412(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
kyber:
I have been bleeping her with condom but recently she wants us to go raw and she’s been craving for it infact she begged me to bleep her cunt raw with my fat and dangerous gbola but I don’t feel safe doing it with her cause I don’t know her health status, but she has been pleading with me and seducing me .

Any advise ?

Use your head...

I be like say u get time and money to visit Doctor dey treat infection.

Tell her to run tests, you sef run test then make your decision.

Otherwise, na ludo u dey play with ya life.

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by kyber(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Geovanni412:

Use your head...

I be like say u get time and money to visit Doctor dey treat infection.

Tell her to run tests, you sef run test then make your decision.

Otherwise, na ludo u dey play with ya life.

Told her to run test
But she’s playing trust issues with me
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by Geovanni412(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
kyber:

Told her to run test
But she’s playing trust issues with me

grin

Tell her you're tired

BUT

if you're serious about her, tell her you just want to be sure everything is ok before you think of marrying her.

Couples do fertility test before marriage abi no be so...
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by nifemi25(m): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
It's either she wanted to get pregnant for you or she wants you to share from her infections....what matter most is to make use of your senses and don't be carried away with the sex enjoyment

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by Qatar2022: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
kyber:

Any advise ?
Choose the kind STD you want plus pregnant
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by Titilayo4life: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
She go infect you. No do am

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by polite2(m): 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
High way to the grave

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by mykymyk101: 12:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Na the adjective wey u take describe ur gbola, na him wan land you for dangerous trouble so.
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2023
Was the fat and dengerous gbola. necessary

5 Likes

Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by spencekat(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2023
Run oo
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by spencekat(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2023
kyber:

Pregnancy own small
Na wa ooo
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by candygist: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2023
kyber:

Any advise ?

Buy HIV kit and run the test
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by BigYash: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
In other words,she is simply telling you to remove condom and "get ruined..
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by kelspinall(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
use ya head but this one no concern me
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
I tried to read your write up but all i kept seeing saw STD. Bro, never smash without rubber because it's not worth it.
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:31am On Mar 21, 2023
kyber:
Any advise ?

catching a STD is the least of your problems, there is a DEADLIER DISEASE that you could catch, its called a PREGNANCY!!!
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by kyber(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

catching a STD is the least of your problems, there is a DEADLIER DISEASE that you could catch, its called a PREGNANCY!!!

How is pregnancy a disease?
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by KeyEndurance: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2023
F*ck the hell out of her, nothing will happen
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by Accessbet2023: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2023
kyber:

Any advise ?
welcome to fatherhood
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by kyber(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
KeyEndurance:
F*ck the hell out of her, nothing will happen

😂😂😂
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
kyber:
How is pregnancy a disease?

to a person that is not emotionally/physically/financially ready or willing to be a parent, a pregnancy is indeed comparable to catching a DEADLY DISEASE
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by LikeAking: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Obey her.
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by SPAMBOX7: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
mmadu5:
This selling of child don serious like this? cheesy
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by Meerahbel: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
QUARTER TO DIE
Re: The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw by skj1377(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
She may be a vector. I remember when I had a French speaking Doctor girlfriend she gave me a list of 7 tests to do before I can sleep with her . The test alone cost close to N80k. After the test I had to scan the result to her. On the day of the bleep after removing all my cloths to boxers she removed another injection . I lost my erection immediately, she took a sample of my blood and put in in some kind of digital analyser . As the analyser started analysis she started pacing around the room and removing her cloths one at a time. Finally a blue indicator and next thing she removed her pants and started romancing me I was so shocked I did not know how to start. Anyways it was a lovely experience infact I give her A++ . A female Nigerian doctor can't be that good in the act. You need to experience her woman ontop.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are At End Of America And The Anti Christ Will Certainly Be A Black Man. / Make Your Crush Know! / What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.