Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1317 Views)

Are Beautiful Wife More Chances Of Seduced By Family Members? / Will You Advise Recommendation When Choosing A Life Partner? / Marriage By Recommendation Or Reference Vs Spontaneous Marriage..air Ur View (2) (3) (4)

. by Jman06(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2017

Re: . by eezeribe(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2017
Your brother is just a stereotype...
Re: . by Jman06(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2017
eezeribe:
Your brother is just a stereotype...
I taya o. I told him to send the number so that he would not feel disrespected but i certainly know i would delete it and never call the lady.
Re: . by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Ur bros has a thing for d girl and wants to keep an eye on her thus wanting u to marry her..stand on ur decision
Re: . by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2017
Tell ur bro we no more in 1896,we r in 2017.Let him knw wat u want,he should drop the issue u r not interested.Chikena.Rubbish!Go for wat u want bro.

Re: . by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
Ur bros has a thing for d girl and wants to keep an eye on her thus wanting u to marry her..stand on ur decision

Re: . by Escabado: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
I want to you give you a useful advice,but first tell me what state are you from and what state is the you want to marry from
Re: . by mofeoluwadassah: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
you jxt av 2 take your stand and dont let him confuse you o
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tell your brother we are in 2017 not 1950
Re: . by johnson232: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jman06:
I taya o. I told him to send the number so that he would not feel disrespected but i certainly know i would delete it and never call the lady.
How old are u sire?
Re: . by johnson232: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
& what happened in 1950?

U think everybody was compelled to marry against their wish in 1950...
Re: . by johnson232: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
Can u throw more light on the bold....
Re: . by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
1950 ke ?
dey cant even do such even in 1950.
no be 1950 b d time of pen trousers and afro with high life music? grin grin grin grin

Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
johnson232:

& what happened in 1950?

U think everybody was compelled to marry against their wish in 1950...
Back then, you can do this not now
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:

1950 ke ?
dey cant even do such even in 1950.
no be 1950 b d time of pen trousers and afro with high life music? grin grin grin grin
Abigringrin my former boss dey vex for him son as him keep Afro. When I see him own pix, I laugh tire, you need to see him afrogrin the thing high like mountain

Re: . by Jman06(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Escabado:
I want to you give you a useful advice,but first tell me what state are you from and what state is the you want to marry from
Enugu and Delta
Re: . by Jman06(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
johnson232:

How old are u sire?
not necessary
Re: . by iweecureyou: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jman06:
Goodmorning nairalanders. Please i have a little issue on my neck right now. My elder bros is trying to recommend a girl for me, but i have another girl i am in love with. I've tried to let him know that i have another girl, but he said that girls from my girl's state don't make good wife and all. He is a learned person and should know better that it is not proper to believe that all girls from a state behave in a similar way.

The first time he brought up the issue, i told him not to bother that i have a girl,he said Ok and hung up. I thought the matter has been put to rest, but this morning he still called with same issue. He said he wants to send the girl's digits and that i should reconsider my stance, but honestly there is nothing to consider here.

I don't know why he is finding it hard to trust my judgment. He knows the kind of person i am, that i cannot be bent to do what i don't want, and that no lady will ever bend me no matter how much i love her.

Please how do i convince him to let me be
Plis Are u shru winth ya nurnsense pose eh ur maist are earned milions u are hia posin stewpid quenssions Mtcheeew cc itsjude
thepussyhunter (I am anger winth u curse u no epp me brocast myn torpicssad)
sexybbstar
lefulefu and All myn patients dart i am cureangry
Re: . by Jman06(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
iweecureyou:
Plis Are u shru winth ya nurnsense pose eh ur maist are earned milions u are hia posin stewpid quenssions Mtcheeew cc itsjude
thepussyhunter (I am anger winth u curse u no epp me brocast myn torpicssad)
sexybbstar
lefulefu and All myn patients dart i am cureangry
Do you know me from anywhere?
Re: . by Escabado: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jman06:
Enugu and Delta

Hmmm My brother if your girlfriend is the from delta , just run for your life. They are all propmiscious and pretenders. My friend married a delta girl not up to 2 months ago .could you believe my friend have started complaining already that the girl doesn't cook for him again . Every morning I see my friend running from one restaurant to the other looking for food to eat . I pity am shaa.
Re: . by Jman06(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Escabado:

Hmmm My brother if your girlfriend is the from delta , just run for your life. They are all propmiscious and pretenders. My friend married a delta girl not up to 2 months ago .could you believe my friend have started complaining already that the girl doesn't cook for him again . Every morning I see my friend running from one restaurant to the other looking for food to eat . I pity am shaa.
Like seriously Tho i believe people are different.
Re: . by iweecureyou: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jman06:
Do you know me from anywhere?
cum o are u no the won dart i am sean in ward 42 in yabaleft teashing horspitul why wee u na cummed hia to deny me eh.?! Plis take ya merdicasion so ya brain wee forktion angry
cc itsjude
Mrcork
sexybbstar
iamkashybabyangry
Re: . by Jman06(m): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
iweecureyou:
cum o are u no the won dart i am sean in ward 42 in yabaleft teashing horspitul why wee u na cummed hia to deny me eh.?! Plis take ya merdicasion so ya brain wee forktion angry
cc itsjude
Mrcork
sexybbstar
iamkashybabyangry
Stop getting high on cheap weed. I can give you a drug that would do wonders to your brain. Ask politely
Re: . by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
Abigringrin my former boss dey vex for him son as him keep Afro. When I see him own pix, I laugh tire, you need to see him afrogrin the thing high like mountain
@ high like
mountain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oyin if u get time i suggest u read this book jagua nana by cyprian ekwensi cheesy.na the story of a lagos prostitute in 1950s nigeria cheesy.omo if u read d slangs wey youths dey talk dat era u go hail and d clubbing no be here cheesy.u think u arrange a girl for a youth in d 1950/60 era e go listen to u? grin
@op
tell ur brother to dey im lane and carry im arrangee wifey for u go grin

Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:

@ high like
mountain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oyin if u get time i suggest u read this book jagua nana by cyprian ekwensi cheesy.na the story of a lagos prostitute in 1950s nigeria cheesy.omo if u read d slangs wey youths dey talk dat era u go hail and d clubbing no be here cheesy.u think u arrange a girl for a youth in d 1950/60 era e go listen to u? grin
@op
tell ur brother to dey im lane and carry im arrangee wifey for u go grin
Online? I mean the book

Re: . by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
Online? I mean the book
i get the hard copy of the novel.but u can download it online.
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:

i get the hard copy of the novel.but u can download it online.
Thanks, you never send me the songtongue
Re: . by iweecureyou: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jman06:
i took the drugs and its doing wonders to my brain. Plis epp
ok itsjude
Re: . by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
Thanks, you never send me the songtongue
oh dat one cheesy
lemme tk my time send u better one cheesy
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:

oh dat one cheesy
lemme tk my time send u better one cheesy
OK, will be waiting Lefu

Re: . by Escabado: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jman06:
Like seriously Tho i believe people are different.

I can't lie to you if you end up marry the girls you will regret it . One is that they value money more than any other thing and remember when she dies you will return her corp's to her people . Now just test the girl. Tell her before you marry her she will swear an oat never to cheat on you after marriage . I swear she will not agree to take the oat. Cos they are all promiscuous. A man is free to date any girl and sleep with any girl .but My brother when it comes to marriage you have to clean your eyes 7 times before choosing a wife

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / "Don’t Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love – Modesther Chizoba / No Internet No Food: 10 Things To Happen Without The Internet