Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,694 members, 7,837,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria (26101 Views)

Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Governors Forum Setup Committee to meet NASS On State Police / Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by misano(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
735i:
Lool....
Everyday, APC manages to raise the bar on stupidity! A political party setting up a committee on restructuring?
Is the political party the federal government?
Truly....a good proportion of Nigerians need mental evaluation.

Dis people think they are wise. Southeast zone of APC came together to talk about restructuring, in an attempt to make the IPOB change their mind about boycotting D upcoming election. Ha ha ha, sharp guys, but D Igbo ppl are wiser than that. I'm a proud South South supporting Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by dikeigbo2(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Restructuring Nigeria is not in our campaign promises.....Oyegun.
Now who do we take serious?..
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Jflex07(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Apc a curse to Nigeria. useless party, Pdp sef no follow. nawaoh
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by buskee(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
mirabel001:
we biafrans reject restructuring ...kole work...
lets do online vote..
if u ar a biafran and u support restructuring hit share otherwise click lik...
tho i knw afonja go follow hit share
keep quiet e...you belong to the other room
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by misano(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bizibi:
But the party made a decision and came out with a statement telling every Nigerian that they are against restructuring...... I don't understand this party.

Dat's D wisdom dat politicians have but ordinary Nigerians don't have. It's a trick by the APC zone in the South East. D plan is to say something dat will make IPOB change their mind on boycotting D upcoming election in 2017.
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
diz is BS..only foolzz will believe diz...dey want to shift the goal post of their downfall again...everything is setup commitee..old savaged foolzzzz..just the liverless youths i blame.
stephanie11:
Nigeria's ruling party, APC has agreed to address the issue of restructuring currently being demanded by many political groups and prominent individuals. PoliticsNGR learnt that the matter was discussed by the party's leadership and governors in a meeting at the Imo Governor's Lodge, Abuja, on Thursday.

PoliticsNGR further discovered that the party leaders and governors resolved to set up a technical committee this week to handle affairs related to restructuring.

A governor at the meeting said that after the committee’s work, the party would summon another meeting to marshal out a way forward.

Quoting Him;

"Of course, we discussed the Anambra governorship election, especially the threat to the election by IPOB, and the leaders of the APC in the South-east who attended the meeting assured us that the boycott was not going to have any effect.”

The National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, had after the meeting told newsmen:

“We discussed issues affecting the nation and the impact of the current wave of agitations across the country.We decided to strengthen the party. We decided that the kind of verbiage and incendiary statements by different groups were not good for the health of the nation and we decided that it had to stop

“For that reason, we have taken certain measures, which I will not disclose here, to ensure that the basic and fundamental unity of this country is preserved while at the same time listening to whatever grievances anybody has to say.”

The development has been received with much applause as it will end the various agitations of secession currently threatening the nation's unity.
http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/02/politics-nigeria-apc-setup-committee-restructuring/
cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by bizza45: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
bunch of fools that can't restructure their brain wants to restructure 9jaa, hahahaha let me laugh in Swahili
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Opajyde: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
careytommy7:
I hope Yoruba Muslims are enjoying the change they voted for

Is it only yoruba muslim voted for APC?
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by banmee(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
simonlee:
Let me see how much of a fool these people think Nigerians are

They don't need to see. They already know Nigerians in Nigeria are confirmed one hundred percent, unadulterated foools. Your leaders would not be there if you all weren't ignorant fools.
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by MYDEBBY(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
IT IS TOO LATE FOR RESTRUCTURING NNAMDI KANU IS ALREADY UP AND RUNNING,BIAFRA IS REAL.
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by gospi: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello everyone ! I need a female child to stay with me .I will send her to school .I only have male children who are all grown up and are abroad .I am Christian .A woman.I will treat her like my own daughter and take care of her. Of course she will help me do one or two things around the house .But her education is guaranteed .If you know any family that might be willing or maybe is going through a lot financially and need this kind of favour .Please tell them to contact me.Preferably 15 and below
0807 075 2784. Thank you .
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Abfinest007(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
the committee Will not see d light of d day ask those old fools what they committee for
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by juman(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
sweerychick:
Useless party
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by refreshrate: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ndi ara
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Chukazu: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
APC as a party should not be the one setting up committee, that should be all-encompassing, all-embracing and none partisan Proposition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by juman(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
nigerians deserve better deal than one nigeria thing.

Any ethnic group that like to go out of nigeria should be allowed to have their faiths in their hands and determine their destinies.
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
APC is not serious.

Just like the Second Niger Bridge, we will not hear anything from this committee about restructuring

Referendum I know, restructuring I don't.

4 Likes

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by owonelly: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
dz APC People do not have plans for Nigeria and there are busy condemning other parties. What are they restructuring. What do there take us for a fool or what? towards the end of 2017 they are restructuring bet this restructuring plan will continue till middle of 2018 then 20% or 30% of looter fund will be pushed out to decieve Nigerians against 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by burkingx(f): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
vanbonattel:
The fear of Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by shevy878: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
I want lie mohammed to be the spokeman of that committee
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by SuperS1Panther: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
careytommy7:
I hope Yoruba Muslims are enjoying the change they voted for

I hope Igbo Jews are enjoying their loss at the polls. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Fake restructuring
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
If there is no Biafra restoration, there will never be unity in whatever APC lying government are trying to campaigning for 2019 failed elections they are expecting.

APC 2015 slogan it was Change, now they want to use restructuring slogan in 2019 to deceiving gullible electorates.

We Biafrans will not participate in Nigeria elections process but Biafra restoration referendum.
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Benekruku(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Good one!

But they should give flat-heads there Biafra first. Then we re-structure Nigeria!

Biafra they must get and cowards if they buy into restructuring.
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by eeby1983(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ugik:
thats gibberish..its not within the confines of the ruling party to discuss how to restructure the country because they are not part of the legislative arm of government.but looking at it from another angle shaa,their party controls majority of the legislative arm and they also control the executive..hope it all works out ood

Can somebody pls teach me how to post a topic on this forum, am still a novice though,
pls no insult, jus have some important things to share here
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by ekestic1976(f): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nwodosis:
APC are not yet aware that it is revolution that's loading o! They are still seeing it as party affair.
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by wilky9ice: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Apc government should restructure there party not Nigeria, Nigeria is bigger then this so call Apc 4 change.
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Ugik(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
eeby1983:

Can somebody pls teach me how to post a topic on this forum, am still a novice though,
pls no insult, jus have some important things to share here

lol..go to the section what you want to post is related to.if its politics,entertainment romance section etc...on the top screen of that section u will see the word "create topic" click on it and u r good to go
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by freshinko: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
This deceitful plan is simply dead on arrival.This is just a ploy to try and destabilise IPOB stand on no election in Anambra. Where some groups might decide to sheat their sword and proceed to vote, hoping that APC is truly bringing forth Restructuring.
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by wilky9ice: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Apc government should restructure there party not Nigeria, Nigeria is bigger then this so call Apc 4 change. Think of how to improve your chain to better change
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by bumi10(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
vultures

committee for restructuring ?

poo country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! / 9 Profs, 3 EFCC Lawyers, Fmr Gov, 49 Others Emerge Senior Advocates Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.