Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria (26105 Views)

Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Governors Forum Setup Committee to meet NASS On State Police / Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
frustrated liars... so for their mind now they are the law makers another campaign lies

3 Likes

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Klington: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
another time buying strategy... apc and buhari are monumental failures... dead on arrival

3 Likes

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by kaymandak(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
Can dey just focus on getting Nigeria out of recession and bring back our president

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thieves not tired of stealing.
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by whizzyleejr(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Okay o, we will see where the restructuring is heading to
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by emmasege: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

APC scammers, they can only deceive their zombies like Ngenekwenu, Sarki, Madrid Guy and other memebers of Buhari media Crew (BMC)
They also have a new recruit in a small boy called nextprince. I tell you, the boy is pathologically zombified.

6 Likes

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by nextprince: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
emmasege:
They also have a new recruit in a small boy called nextprince. I tell you, the boy is pathologically zombified.

What are you still doing in my mention?
Pls you are infecting my mention and I will appreciate if you keep off as you promised. Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by freshvine(f): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Imagine the pressure Kanu is putting on Nigeria for greater good and someone will say he's ain't a hero

7 Likes

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by edupedia: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

APC scammers, they can only deceive their zombies like Ngenekwenu, Sarki, Madrid Guy and other memebers of Buhari media Crew (BMC)

...and what are u When Fayose and FFK use your ear or nose to toss u up and down?...IPOB na Ojukwu's poo
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by edupedia: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

...and what are u When Fayose and FFK use your ear or nose to toss u up and down?...IPOB na Ojukwu poo
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Omeokachie: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Window dressing.

Shey Oyegun (just two days ago) said restructuring is not on the party's agenda.

This is a 'buying time' tactic...keep the people busy while you know you are doing nothing about their issue.

3 Likes

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by ife2ray: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by misano(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
The boycott they make them fear. Nice one IPOB, nice one. Play ur games well & Biafra will become a reality. I'm proudly South South. Supporting D Biafra dream.

6 Likes

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by tete7000(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Who believe these congenital liars? Whatever is apc is a lie from the devil.
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by AntiWailer: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mad people.
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Speedo17(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigerian's will not be fooled by this APC political gimmicks!

1 Like

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Luvdk(f): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
The fear of KANU is the beginning of wisdom
By the time he done wt the Zoo
That name Nigeria will be obliterated from the history book
We'll wave goodbye to it

5 Likes

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by victorazy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
God forbid
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Luvdk(f): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nwodosis:
APC are not yet aware that it is revolution that's loading o! They are still seeing it as party affair.
How those oil thieves... realize that
The oil in Biafra land dey sweet them
Ndi oshi!

3 Likes

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Nnamdi98(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
So Na APC get Nigeria now .... Way be say Na the party dey set committee for restructuring for Nigerian..... No sense
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by dee02(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
mirabel001:
we biafrans reject restructuring ...kole work...
lets do online vote..
if u ar a biafran and u support restructuring hit share otherwise click lik...
tho i knw afonja go follow hit share

Get lost you fu cking idio t
Biafra fall on your fada
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by guru90: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
did I hear, SET UP COMMITTEE ON RESTRUCTURING BY POLITICAL APC THIEVES. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA... TIME TO STAKE MONEY IN THEIR POCKETS.... BUT NAIJA IS SCAM JOOR.... BELIEVE DAT...
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Arisheloaded(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hmmmn. What are we restructuring?

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by emmaitive(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hahahaha dem never see anytin very soon e go bizu for dea eye
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by HENRY940: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Another scam in the name of restructuring

1 Like

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by RexEmmyGee: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
I looked her in the eyes and told her that "I might not have money,cars&houses like my friend Emeka" but i love and adore you" she looked at me with tears in her eyes,hugged me tight and whispered to my ear,"If you really love me,Introduce me to Emeka"

3 Likes

Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by Esiturua(m): 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
No!!!!!!!!! APC cannot setup committee to decide how we survive because they drawn us already. Refer restructuring to the 2014 confab. Don't force brainless people decide for us.
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
APC and Restructuring = North and South. Yinmu, yinmu.....
Re: APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
mirabel001:
we biafrans reject restructuring ...kole work...
lets do online vote..
if u ar a biafran and u support restructuring hit share otherwise click lik...
tho i knw afonja go follow hit share

They told you to leave the north and go to your Biafra, then your leaders started lobbying everyone inside and outside Nigeria as if they they are sending you to hell. What do you really want? Personally I would love to see Biafra realized so that we can part ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Maina: Things You Don’t Know About The Former PRTT Chairman / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today! / Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.