Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Is Love A Crime In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love A Crime In Nigeria (2295 Views)

Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2017
I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. Thanks [b]I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. Thanks [/b]I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by gabinogem(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Money spice up relationships...OP u need to make money before venturing into any serious relationship that will lead to marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2017
Foreign bae be like :

Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2017
True love does not care about money. Too bad almost everything has been monetised in our society. Intact it is d society making ladies so money conscious. Very bad

5 Likes

Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2017
It's a Sunday please, no start.

3 Likes

Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fadiga24(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2017
The whole society is monetized.

It's sick!
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by dacovajnr: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2017
But I wonder how some ppl take dey reason love when money no dey, me wey be say if money no dey I no dey hard lipsrsealed
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by ikeepitreal(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Most Nigerian girls don't fall in love again,instead they are strongly attracted to a man's wealthiness. This happens so severely,leading to situations where being rich is now a primary measure of attractiveness. i would also be speaking the truth if i say that most of the girls who precisely desire wealthy guys are most broke and have no steady form of income or future plans.Hence,they prey like fat black leeches looking for Rich men to "love".
i strongly urge all hardworking men to focus on productive endeavors in order to improve themselves and when a genuine female comes their way,they'll be able to discern the form of love she bears.

2 Likes

Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by lytech1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nma27:
True love does not care about money. Too bad almost everything has been monetised in our society. Intact it is d society making ladies so money conscious. Very bad
my sister,can you settle down with a broke dude?
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by yomi007k(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
But I wonder how some ppl take dey reason love when money no dey, me wey be say if money no dey I no dey hard lipsrsealed

grin

Me seff

No money, no hardening!
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Maxi112: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
the way forward is to go make money, No lady wants a broke guy.

if I be girl, I won't date a broke guy, and when you finally got the money, don't date a gold digger.
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
True love is not money-conscious.
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by lytech1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
ikeepitreal:
Most Nigerian girls don't fall in love again,instead they are strongly attracted to a man's wealthiness. This happens so severely,leading to situations where being rich is now a primary measure of attractiveness. i would also be speaking the truth if i say that most of the girls who precisely desire wealthy guys are most broke and have no steady form of income or future plans.Hence,they prey like fat black leeches looking for Rich men to "love".
i strongly urge all hardworking men to focus on productive endeavors in order to improve themselves and when a genuine female comes their way,they'll be able to discern the form of love she bears.
my brother..
Advice the broke dude to double his hustle and leave those girls alone.
Running a relationship while u r still hustling makes a man stagnant.

Am a case study to this scenerio... My live becomes better the day i stop inconvinencing myself to keep a relationship moving...

Leave the race of running after women for the kids and tripple ur hustle if need be.

There so call finance will dream to have you in future

3 Likes

Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fadiga24(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
lytech1:

my brother..
Advice the broke dude to double his hustle and leave those girls alone.
Running a relationship while u r still hustling makes a man stagnant.

Am a case study to this scenerio... My live becomes better the day i stop inconvinencing myself to keep a relationship moving...

Leave the race of running after women for the kids and tripple ur hustle if need be.

There so call finance will dream to have you in future

Dude, 'love' implies a strong feeling of attachment between two people.

It has nothing to do with the word 'hustle' 'business' and all those things.

Any woman who would as much as consider any of those words is not in love with you.

She is just seeking to be attached to a man as per societal requirements.

1 Like

Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by lytech1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Fadiga24:

Dude, 'love' implies a strong feeling of attachment between two people.

It has nothing to do with the word 'hustle' 'business' and all those things.

Any woman who would as much as consider any of those words is not in love with you.

She is just seeking to be attached to a man as per societal requirements.
Did you think there is anything call TRUE LOVE?
Love exist as a coincidence... (can you impersonate ur GF who is critically ill in an examination while you are in ur final year?)

BACK TO YOU COMMENT..
Can you marry an illiterat girl all because of love?

1 Like

Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by antieverything(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Foreign bae be like :
ow my God...if only i cld get a gal to look at me like dat...imma die smiling grin
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Fchristo:
I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most of the girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. Thanks

It's a crime ooooooo....

Babes have been duped with the world called Love.....in the slay queens dictionary.....scam and love is synonymous....

because everything in life is a risk...as a lady u can't come and risk ur body, ur heart, ur sanity all because I guy said I love you..okay he acts like he loves you by calling and asking "have u eaten"...what is that?

It's better to risk with money so at the end of the day....u don't feel completely used if sex was involved at least u have cash and lots of other valuables to show....

#the modern day slay queen mentality...I don't blame them too much Yoruba demons roaming the street....

1 Like

Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by preccy69(f): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Fchristo:
I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most of the girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. Thanks
loving a guy in dis country is a waste of time dey can't do without sex
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
U ur self. Do u like ur self as u no get money

1 Like

Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
No. Even if all girls were like your mother, financial freedom gives you a choice. See, listen, Bruv, don't you want a life where you can hang out for the weekend at the Dubai Palm? Or order a Range Rover for some girl cos her car battery is faulty?

Aspiring to wealth is NOT about a girl. It's about you! It's the life you dream of!

1 Like

Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Finance is an integral part in any relationship.

Moreover, women marry up not down. Recent studies have shown. It is foolhardy for anyone to think otherwise.

https://ifstudies.org/blog/better-educated-women-still-prefer-higher-earning-husbands/

https://ifstudies.org/blog/the-breadwinner-husband-still-matters-in-marriage/

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jomf.12372/full

Psychology and nature at work. This notwithstanding the rise in women in employment or age of gender equality.

Finally, bros, you lose money chasing women, but gain women chasing money

P.S. Legit money not Evans.
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
iamadonis2:
No. Even if all girls were like your mother, financial freedom gives you a choice. See, listen, Bruv, don't you want a life where you can hang out for the weekend at the Dubai Palm? Or order a Range Rover for some girl cos her car battery is faulty?

Aspiring to wealth is NOT about a girl. It's about you! It's the life you dream of!
True love brings joy and money
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fchristo:

True love brings joy and money

Odimma! Believe whatever you will.

1 Like

Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 4:42am On Jul 09, 2017
Fchristo:

Is it wrong if now that i have money, i do not marry again because of my pas
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fchristo:

Why Nigeria girls are in love with only money and not the guy
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 5:06am On Jul 10, 2017
Fchristo:

Why taking love without money as a crime
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by toastedbread: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2017
preccy69:
loving a guy in dis country is a waste of time dey can't do without sex

because he treated you bad doesn't mean another will not.
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by toastedbread: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2017
it's not a crime. not every lady wants your cash.
some just want the lyrics of rihanna & future's song (love you).
unfortunately, the simple things in nigeria now have a price tag and thus the birth of your question.
i feel your pain, op.
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2017
gabinogem:
Money spice up relationships...OP u need to make money before venturing into any serious relationship that will lead to marriage.

So those without money don't involve in relationships
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by gabinogem(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2017
Fchristo:

So those without money don't involve in relationships
they do, but it's never rosy compared to those with money. If You Have Been In A Situation Where Ur Girlfriend/Wife Needs Money For Hospital Bills When She's Seriously Ill And You Are A Broke@ss Guy & You Are Her Last Hope, You Will Definitely Understand What I Mean.
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
gabinogem:
they do, but it's never rosy compared to those with money. If You Have Been In A Situation Where Ur Girlfriend/Wife Needs Money For Hospital Bills When She's Seriously Ill And You Are A Broke@ss Guy & You Are Her Last Hope, You Will Definitely Understand What I Mean.

Money then is another name for love in Nigeria
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fchristo:

Yes intentionally wanting someone to suffer and go hungry with you, should be against the law. You should tie the flesh between your legs and avoid women completely. Would you want your daughter to "love" poverty? Wicked man! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Regret Doing With/for Your EX / My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad / I Am Tired Of Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.