Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,846 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Reason Why Woman Are So Scared Of Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Woman Are So Scared Of Getting Married (492 Views)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Woman Are So Scared Of Getting Married by nupeg234: 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Saying the words “I do” could be very frightening for some women. The reasons, why women are scared of getting married, vary from person to person.

Below are five of them.

1. Emotional and financial insecurity
These can be argued as two major reasons any woman would dread the idea of martians. The tendency for the blazing fire of love between them and their partners to dwindle over time scares women a lot. The questions – Will he love me still when I get bloated from the rigours of childbirth? What if some days we run out of things to say and the conversation dries up? What happens if he becomes financially unstable? – and much more worry many a woman.

READ ALSO https://boewap..com.ng/2017/06/seven-sex-position-men-and-woman-love.html

2. Fear of commitment
Till death do us part! The thought of having to succumb to the authority of a man, dedication to a long-term cause, giving birth and raising children, keeping up with relatives and in-laws, taking care of the home, the opportunities forgone to stick to one person; and combining all of these with work, makes marriage seem scary to some women.

3. Career pursuit
Some women are literally married to their jobs – so what’s the need for a man. They dedicate more of their time to their profession and climbing the ladder of success, often neglecting their emotional needs and those of their partners. For them, marriage will create a lacuna between them and work. Thus, they would rather remain single.

READ ALSO https://boewap..com.ng/2017/06/eleven-11-facts-about-bosoms-every.html

4. Fear of the unknown
Unarguably, the future is plagued with many uncertainties, and nature or perhaps fate has forced the human to hope for the best but prepare for the worst. The fear of what the future holds is a withdrawing force for women.

5. Risk of divorce
Some women, because of their not-too-good experience in broken homes or the stigma attached to being a divorcee, would rather remain single than get married and risk breaking up

{/url}http://boewap..com{/url}

Re: Reason Why Woman Are So Scared Of Getting Married by HARDDON: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Women neva dread getting married!
INfact they bask in its euphoria.
Their singular idiosyncrasy is a penchant for d Mrs......

The only thing they dread is to marry a man who wouldnt be able to care for them n their lil ones financially.

Take them to see the world from the peek of everest

N op, it should be ReasonS not reason...
Re: Reason Why Woman Are So Scared Of Getting Married by jhudit(f): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
When men speak for billions of women, you begin to wonder the rationale behind that.

Well said OP. Some women dread marriage for various reasons. Some of which have been captured in your post.
Re: Reason Why Woman Are So Scared Of Getting Married by vanida6: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
really,.........
Re: Reason Why Woman Are So Scared Of Getting Married by oksmart1992(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
vanida6:
really,.........
yeah

(1) (Reply)

10 Relationship Tips For Men / Domestic Violence: Why Women Are Not Speaking Out / What Is It Like Getting High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.