Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival (29627 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by metronaija2: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
#HallelujahFestival, an offshoot of #HallelujahChallenge, the viral midnight praise and worship session initiated by gospel musician Nathaniel Bassey held on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at The Glitz Events Centre.

Thousands of worshippers gathered at the venue to participate in Festival, which started as an Instagram Live session between 12AM & 1AM (WAT) everyday in the month of June.

The #HallelujahChallenge grew from 4,000 viewers in its first week to more than 70,000 participants at its peak, attracting attention from the media both local and international.

The session sparked a frenzy on social media, successfully breaking religious and interdenominational divide, with several Nigerian celebrities participating in the session and sharing testimonies.

Speaking at the event, Nathaniel Bassey said the miracles and testimonies experienced during the challenge was just the beginning of greater things to come. He added that God is set to do mighty things upon the earth through the church.

Music ministers at the festival came from across the country to fellowship as they led worshippers to extol the majesty of God.

Artistes who performed at the event include Victoria Orenze, Chingtok Ishiaku, Olumide Iyun, Glowreeyah, Mairo Ese, and Kaestrings, who sang the viral song Ga Shi Nan.

See photos:

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/07/c.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by metronaija2: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by HIScraziness(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Baba olowogbogboro can do all things.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by ghettowriter(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kudos to him!

He will move from Glory to Glory.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by sagaxity(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
You do halleluyahchallenge finish come go hell fire what's the essence?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
sagaxity:
hater! How e take concern u? U be shareholder for hell? U be God? Na ur halleluyahchallenge? Mind ur business make u for live long.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by sagaxity(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oga master, e go pain me if I see people dey go hell......

Understand

1 Like

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by awa(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Okay but I pray that those that worship Him worship Him in Truth and Spirit....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by ovokooo: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Davido hangs out in Nairobi, Kenya with alleged cultists as they diss Wizkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_4dy9D89MQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by juventino: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hmmmm. Make I no talk

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by kokomaster4d: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kudos to him

1 Like

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by oshe11: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
I LOvE JESUS.......

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by Vivos: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
good

1 Like

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by OLAFIMIX(f): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
My testimonies is here cos olowogbogboro has started his work smiley smiley

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by Benekruku(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Challenge that cant credit my account, Is that one a challenge.

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by drberry(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Olowogbogboro: God's outstretched arm..

I pray God's mighty hand do wonders in the lives of I and all Nairalanders and give us a testimony in this month of July.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by stagger: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
sagaxity:

You were born and eventually you will die. So what is the essence of you being on planet earth at this time?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by Prince1994(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Good for him
Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by stagger: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:

Go and work and get paid.

12 Likes

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by whizzyleejr(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
I like his songs ehn, from book of life ---> onise iyanu ---> wonderful wonder, more annointing, more inspiration sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by stagger: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Benekruku:

Go and work and get paid. That's how accounts are credited. Abi you no know?

10 Likes

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by ChangetheChange: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
ovokooo:
Davido hangs out in Nairobi, Kenya with alleged cultists as they diss Wizkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_4dy9D89MQ

Neo Blaaaack Movement every country u go
Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by samuelkingz(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
today was wonderful with Nathaniel bassey in Enugu at house on the rock.... it was power packed and filled with miracles.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by Oildichotomy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
I don't even understand why the buzz of the Hallelujah Challenge didn't get to me after the whole frenzy.

I thank God for using Nathaniel as a vessel of revival regardless.
Good Job

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by Bisjosh(f): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
samuelkingz:
today was wonderful with Nathaniel bassey in Enugu at house on the rock.... it was power packed and filled with miracles.

Does he perform miracles too?
Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by sagaxity(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Its in the going that am referring to...
Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by OkoYibo: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
If these people pictured here can onlypractice what they profess, Nigeria would be better.

Hypocrisy everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Anointing fall on you

1 Like

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by NLProblemChild(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by auntysimbiat(f): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
watch: Nathaniel Bassey 2017 HALLELUJAH FESTIVAL THANKSGIVING IN HOUSE ON THE ROCK, ENUGU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iudw11MQDE8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Festival by NovusHomo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerians!!. Forever on your knees praying. Your destiny is being raped as we speak while you pray to whoever. Get the f**k up from your knees. You pray too much. Act to change your society. Change your country!

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello Hangs Out With His Social Media Fans / Tboss Slays In Long Red Gown / Michelle Gentry's 17th Birthday Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.