Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice (4713 Views)

I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
We started dating officially two weeks ago after much greenlight from her. Literally this grl lusts for my body like mad. Before we made it official she seizes every opportunity to feel my body buh back then I wasnt really ok dating my neighbor but I fell for lust then we started dating.

Buh ever since we started dating we only chat on facebook and less in person, I suspect she is somehow avoiding me, gets angered at slightest provocation. The truth of the matter is that I'm still living with my parents and she is with her older sister and I feel too concerned about what my mother or father will think when the learn that we are dating and worse still my mum is a full house wife which means less environment to relate with her on that matter. I try to act as a good neighbor towards her whenever I sight my parents (maybe that angers her)

The funniest part is that she finds my younger bro of about 18 (she is 20) more friendly, as in, the chat and laugh often the literally stay together often and she relates with him more (she is more free with him) And it is gradualy turning out that am dragging babe with my brother.

I must confess I dnt knw how to patch living with my parents and dating a girl in the same building thats why I love my chicks far buh I'm nt ready to part with this grl. I love her and I believe she loves me too.

Advice: how do I up my game pls?
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by pasqal09: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
You should have considered these factors before dating her.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by whitebeard(m): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin angry grin u want advice on how to up your game against your "younger" brother...!!?

Here is one, kuku kill him...!!

17 Likes

Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Congratulations to you and your neighbour may you give birth to compound people. In Igbo interpretation "yard" grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Benekruku(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2017

Use her for money rituals!

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Nwodosis(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Closeness to source of raw materials is one of the factors in establishments of industries (love)!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
whitebeard:
grin angry grin u want advice on how to up your game against your "younger" brother...!!?

Chai my mata tire me
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by whitebeard(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Chai my mata tire me
do u and your have the "bond" like u are very close..!! Guy chill out u just being jealous, u shouldnt be man he his your younger bro, u should be happy, take her out once in a while, what else gone, not used to dating advice, never really dated before..but anyways I wish u good luck don't kill your broad..!!
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
and if i may ask why are you still living with your parent

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by iweecureyou: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
We started dating officially two weeks ago after much greenlight from her. Literally this grl lusts for my body like mad. Before we made it official she seizes every opportunity to feel my body buh back then I wasnt really ok dating my neighbor but I fell for lust then we started dating.

Buh ever since we started dating we only chat on facebook and less in person, I suspect she is somehow avoiding me, gets angered at slightest provocation. The truth of the matter is that I'm still living with my parents and she is with her older sister and I feel too concerned about what my mother or father will think when the learn that we are dating and worse still my mum is a full house wife which means less environment to relate with her on that matter. I try to act as a good neighbor towards her whenever I sight my parents (maybe that angers her)

The funniest part is that she finds my younger bro of about 18 (she is 20) more friendly, as in, the chat and laugh often the literally stay together often and she relates with him more (she is more free with him) And it is gradualy turning out that am dragging babe with my brother.

I must confess I dnt knw how to patch living with my parents and dating a girl in the same building thats why I love my chicks far buh I'm nt ready to part with this grl. I love her and I believe she loves me too.

Advice: how do I up my game pls?
I am no aff timed to reald ya pose plis somarise fur meangry
cc itsjude
thepussyhunter
Mrcork
sexybbstar
iamkashybabyangry
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Punctual(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
WfBabakhay:

grin grin the story looks incomplete without that
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by YtivitissuP: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Your bro getting close to her makes everything easier. No one suspects shit. Play the matured game while ur bro is the Screensaver. Whenever u wanna take her out, take both of them out. In the evening, have normal one on one chats with her. Whenever both of you are free during the day, meet at discreet locations where u just buy 2 drinks and talk......and so on

4 Likes

Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Vision4God: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Be careful oo.
Do not start what u are not ready for.
Face more important things than bother about a neighbour.

My piece of advice

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by pasqal09: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
YtivitissuP:
Your bro getting close to her makes everything easier. No one suspects shit. Play the matured game while ur bro is the Screensaver. Whenever u wanna take her out, take both of them out. In the evening, have normal one on one chats with her. Whenever both of you are free during the day, meet at discreet locations where u just buy 2 drinks and talk......and so on

His brother is picking interest in the babe. I think that's the issue
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Mustiboy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by okechukwu16: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
which one do you want us to understand. 1, you are dating your neighbour. 2, your brother is dragging your girlfriend with you. 3, Your mother is a full time house wife. I am just confused...

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
okechukwu16:
which one do you want us to understand. 1, you are dating your neighbour. 2, your brother is dragging your girlfriend with you. 3, Your mother is a full time house wife. I am just confused...
Those are my situations in that house I just dnt knw hw to manage them all
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mustiboy:
How old are you?
I'm 23yrs old
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
WfBabakhay:
Got evicted by my landlord
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Vision4God:
Be careful oo. Do not start what u are not ready for. Face more important things than bother about a neighbour.
My piece of advice
Thanks
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Got evicted by my landlord
okay try hustle 4 another aparment das my only advice 4 u bro
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Thewrath(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tell your babe to learn to draw the line between bf and bf's bro!
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by refiner(f): 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mtsheeeww.yeye thread angry
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by oluwashola4me(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Most of you guys aren't getting the op's gist at all.
He's not perturbed about his younger bro's closeness with the girl, but about how he's gonna be free with the babe without his mom's intrusion (knowing about their r/ship) while still sharing the same roof with mom.
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
refiner:
Mtsheeeww.yeye thread angry
I fit slap you now... You knw that one?
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by nddydamzi(f): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
WfBabakhay:
I'm lying on my father's bed,come and beat me

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by kelzgie: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2017
whitebeard:

Mumu
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by realsammie(m): 12:23am On Jul 03, 2017
Nwodosis:
Closeness to source of raw materials is one of the factor in establishments of industries (love)!

grin Factors that favours industrial location
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 03, 2017
Neighbors... Bad business
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Masterclass32: 6:31am On Jul 03, 2017
Vision4God:
Be careful oo.
Do not start what u are not ready for.
Face more important things than bother about a neighbour.

My piece of advice

Op, heed this advice. ^^

You don't need to ''up'' your game, not this particular 'game' with your neighbour. If anything, u should 'down' the game.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by fowosh: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2017
hand ur broda ova to badoo
Re: I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice by Kakamorufu(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2017
go and find a way to phuck her outside. u no get friend or a badass big area brother Wey dey live alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Saw This On Facebook: What Is Wrong With Her? / Different Men When A Fine Lady Walks By - (MEME Collections) / Why Do Muslim Girls Have Better Character And less Prostitution Than Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.