Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman (11635 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by jokolo282(m): 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
good day everyone, i need your candid and immediate advice
me and this beautiful woman have been
dating for 9days now, she's from Philippines
at first she hid her identity from me, as if
she's a medium person, not until yesterday night
that she opens up, when i questioned her about her lifestyle, that's when i Know,
she has 2 cars and a driver also.
we have Been chatting seriously all this while, with sleepless nights for me
she really loves me and i love her as well.
they are using pesos there in Philippines while we using naira. which is more better than our naira.
anything she wants to buy she usually informed me before purchasing it.
wrist watches of $700 and different things.
not until today she informed me she wants to buy one golden bangles again, and the price tag was $4078 which is almost millions when converted to Nigeria money.
that was when i got angry and i told her not
to purchase it that it's too expensive for small bangles like that. she heeds to my Instruction.
from my experience she told me she's earning 150k. persos every months from her business, which when converted to
Nigeria money it will give you
700k to 800k. she told me earlier
that doesn't needs Any money or anything from me, what she needs from me is love
and respect, which i have being given
her.
but the bitter truth is that my net-worth is
not even up to 10k self, i am just a
poor nigga that only know how to love.

so i want to know, is it right for me to ask her for money?

and do you think she will accept to give me some money? because actually i am also proving a high level and career man for her and i am not ready to loose this beautiful sexy lady for now .

and again is it possible for money to be send from Philippines down Here in Nigeria??

pls nairalanders i need your advice and thanks in anticipation.

NOTE : she's genuine. and don't think she's a scam, cuz i don't have anything to fall a victim of scams.

pls try and understand she' open up to Me that she's not after my money, and she will never ask anything from me.
all what she needs is true and real love
and respect that will last longer, because she believes distance is not a barrier if the love is real.
she messaged me first in one of Philippines dating group that i joined. okay. please don't get things twisted here, and don't go shouting scam. Scammer no fit scam a Scammer lol �
I have already made her understand that she's richer than i am.
which she said it doesn't matter, that love is what that matter most, that was why she hid her status away from me at first .

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by Bossontop(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by Linux007(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
cool
Filipino love foreigners.
You will enjoy her, but first try to invite her to Nigerian first.

Do what you have to do on that visit to make sure she had the time of her life.

She will take it from there.

Don't ask for money yet.

20 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by jokolo282(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
mayd4 lasticlacla help me move this and help a nigga
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by BiafranBushBoy: 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Broke people can always love sha. Lol.

Na Buhari cause am...

10 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by jokolo282(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bossontop:
shocked
bro help
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by jokolo282(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Broke people can always love sha. Lol.

Na Buhari cause am...
.need advice from you
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by delishpot: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
You don dey arrange exchange rate already bro LOL. So she was busy telling you truth you are busy keeping your lies? Better find a way to tell her the truth now so that when you ask, you can ask in peace.

12 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by RickandMorty: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
In summary: you want to ask her for money because your networth is just 10k and hers is over $1mill?

Doesn't that make you a gold digger?

13 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by jdluv(f): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
So now that you know sheis rich you want to scam her or turn herto atm.To maintain the respect leave money out ask for a one on one meeting to solidify things

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by Oxster(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lol,,,If nah real Philippines woman nah,,,not all Ds ABA yahoo boys

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by Jodha(f): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
jokolo282:
.need advice from you

Sorry bro...yhure asking the wrongest person... Ask someone else...

If not nah yabaleft get yhu....
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by manutdadex(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tell her u are broke as hel... N watch her reaction... If she is real as u claim... Y u one ask her money?? Patience brother

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by habsydiamond(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:
Lol,,,If nah real Philippines woman nah,,,not all Ds ABA yahoo boys
u go see...dem plenty for libya......
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by Bossontop(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
jokolo282:

bro help
My guy bi kiafu ooo...make yahoo boy no take u do jazz ooo...tor i don talk my own
I dont know tho...

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Scamner grin
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by rifasenate11(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Scammers always makes thier victims to see them as innocents and real.. mehn, either she is a scam or you are stupid.
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by Oxster(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
u go see...dem plenty for libya......

Hmm,,me self...else I see am life if nah online....hell No
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by habsydiamond(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Hmm,,me self...else I see am life if nah online....hell No
lolzzz....plenty guys in girls body... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by Oxster(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolzzz....plenty guys in girls body... grin grin grin

Lol,,m telling you,,,Yahoo must pay
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by Hector09(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bro that woman might be Nigeria hustler just like u, cus philppinos i reserve my words, ve never seen a philipino woman thats rich to that extend or if truly she is frm philipino and she is a woman, bro run for ur life cus she is a big scammer compare to u thats a learner

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by habsydiamond(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,m telling you,,,Yahoo must pay
by force by fire
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by Oxster(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
by force by fire

Asin ehhh,,,weda dris clients or not ohh
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by habsydiamond(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Asin ehhh,,,weda dris clients or not ohh
lolzzz....oyinbo people sef don dey strategies nao..dem no won be fool forever
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by Squirrel01: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
jokolo282:
that she opens up, when i questioned her about her lifestyle, that's when i Know,
they are using pesos there in Philippines while we using naira. which is more better than our naira.
not until today she informed me she wants to buy one golden bangles again, and the price tag was $4078 which is almost millions when converted to Nigeria money.
to purchase it that it's too expensive for small bangles like that. she heeds to my Instruction.
from my experience she told me she's earning 150k. persos every months from her business, which when converted to
that doesn't needs Any money or anything from me, what she needs from me is love
her.

and do you think she will accept to give me some money? because actually i am also proving a high level and career man for her and i am not ready to loose this beautiful sexy lady for now .

and again is it possible for money to be send from Philippines down Here in Nigeria??

NOTE : she's genuine. and don't think she's a scam, cuz i don't have anything to fall a victim of scams.

laughs, firstly I don't think it's possible to send money to Nigeria via Philippine,yup I know because I tried it once, didn't work even through money gram,western union, I almost scanned my inter pp to her yet it didn't work, I have to channel the money to Egypt and from Egypt I transfered it to naija.

secondly I don't think that link is legit, a Philippino woman earning that much still open with you to her financial details? (think again) but if it's legit, send her an invitation to come Nigeria. take it from there, please DON'T BILL HER. (RED flag if you do).

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by wickyyolo: 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Invite her to come over .

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by Oxster(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolzzz....oyinbo people sef don dey strategies nao..dem no won be fool forever

That's y of recent now,,,all yahoo nah rituals
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by habsydiamond(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

That's y of recent now,,,all yahoo nah rituals
no wonder..
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by Oxster(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
no wonder..

Yaya,,wit out rituals no much payment
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by habsydiamond(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Yaya,,wit out rituals no much payment
I pity girls with ant eyes ooo....
Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
jokolo282:
her.

grin

Where she lives in Philippines coz im here as well for my Christmas holiday...

And why the hell u wanna ask money from her? U better man up and grind for ur own money than ask her in exchange for ur love sha..

And lastly, u can invite her to go to Nigeria but once u invite her, u too should go to the embassy and file an invitation letter that u are personally inviting her to visit and u will shoulder the accommodation or ask her to visit Ng as a tourist...but i doubt if she can go straight to Ng from Philippines...our own immigration here are scary as hell..Im juz saying..

Anyway. good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman by Oxster(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
I pity girls with ant eyes ooo....

Asin ehhh,,,nah so economy kip us,,,every one is striving to live on and keep up oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex Named Her Child After Me / "Why You Shouldn't Tell A Woman You Like Her And What To Do Instead" / Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.