Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

How To Know You're Reading Too Much Meaning Into Something - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know You're Reading Too Much Meaning Into Something (528 Views)

Do You Know You're Making Others Uncomfortable By Staring At Them? / Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? / 8 Ways For You To Know You're A Bad Kisser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know You're Reading Too Much Meaning Into Something by Lagboyinibadan(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
A girl that I have a serious crush on told me that she liked my haircut. On a normal day I could have taken the compliment and be satisfied. But the build up of events has. Significance to me, this is the first time she's ever talking to me although she has most likely caught me staring at her several times and all. I've been analysing her compliment since morning and want to know if I'm reading too much into it.
Re: How To Know You're Reading Too Much Meaning Into Something by ovaRAYted(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
since morning?? undecided .....you thirsty ass-starved nigga,get yourself some coochie jor cry

starting with your haircut admirer grin
Re: How To Know You're Reading Too Much Meaning Into Something by massive1019(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
lol.....nah so, you might not be wrong reading too much meaning to it. being trying to woo this girl for some time, one day she just told me..."woww, I like your fingers and haircut"....my guy I was like "what that hell...the gul done gree" fortunately the girl liked me, but me just dey toy with her heart. in other word op...keep your fingers crossed but don't give yourself unnecessary hypertension.
Re: How To Know You're Reading Too Much Meaning Into Something by Cholls(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
my brother stop acting like a butt-hurt beta who creates endless threads trying to micro-analyze ever
potential meaning behind every sentence
Re: How To Know You're Reading Too Much Meaning Into Something by Lagboyinibadan(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
sad
Cholls:
my brother stop acting like a butt-hurt beta who creates endless threads trying to micro-analyze ever
potential meaning behind every sentence

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman Loves You She Does Completely - Bamisepeter's Blog / Street Interviews.dark Women And Fair Women Which Is Tough In Sex(video) / Trendy And Classy Aso Ebi Style Inspiration For Fashionistas(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.