Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? (3394 Views)

How To Know You're A Finished Man / Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2018
each day we see and hear people say they are in love with someone

even today i overheard my kid sis (18 and in her 2nd year in sch) telling a guy on phone that she loves him and when i asked her how she knew she loved him she told me "she always feel butterflies in her tummy when ever she's around \ with him" undecided

honestly that was the moment i knew i had to find a way to stop her from watching telemundos and india movies cos that shiît is fùcking her mind over undecided

so you who say you're in love with that guy or girl OR you who say you plan to marry someone you love,

HOW CAN YOU TELL YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THAT PERSON??

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH SOME ONE? undecided
[B] [j]

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by directorXixXICK(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2018
When I love to love the person
Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by divinehand2003(m): 9:06pm On May 10, 2018
Because the love of God has been shared in our hearts, we owe no man or woman nothing except to love him or her.
For God didn't give us the spirit of fear, but of power, LOVE, and of a sound mind.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by Deji63: 9:12pm On May 10, 2018
When I speak to her on the hour.
Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by Lisaflex(f): 9:22pm On May 10, 2018
If my chest starts paining me after i have sent a text/whatsapp message, and the recipient didn't reply immediately grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 10, 2018
When I win 9ja bet and baba Ijebu often, then I know I'm in love.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by divinehand2003(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2018
Lisaflex:
If my chest starts paining me after i have sent a text/whatsapp message, and the recipient didn't reply immediately grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I laughed so hard till I started having tears from my eyes. You and I know that that kind of love is called petty love.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by wizrose(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
each day we see and hear people say they are in love with someone

even today i overheard my kid sis (18 and in her 2nd year in sch) telling a guy on phone that she loves him and when i asked her how she knew she loved him she told me "she always feel butterflies in her tummy when ever she's around \ with him" undecided

honestly that was the moment i knew i had to find a way to stop her from watching telemundos and india movies cos that shiît is fùcking her mind over undecided

so you who say you're in love with that guy or girl OR you who say you plan to marry someone you love,

HOW CAN YOU TELL YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THAT PERSON??

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH SOME ONE? undecided
[B] [j]

just follow ur heart
and u wil no the right person u are in love with
Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by LordKO(m): 9:41pm On May 10, 2018
Once she earned/can command my self-sacrifice. I can love for the world without being in love though.

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by oshe11: 9:41pm On May 10, 2018
When You start doing MUMU things for the person

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by theunnamed: 9:42pm On May 10, 2018
Truth is, it takes you by surprise.

If you find yourself vehemently denying feelings for a particular person, you're well on your way

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by mhisbliss(f): 9:56pm On May 10, 2018
when he's always on my mind for the right reason

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 10, 2018
I don't love undecided
Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by clive2u(m): 10:17pm On May 10, 2018
For guys If ur scared whenever you see a girl just know that you're inlove with her

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 10, 2018
Seeing myself always around him
Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by Dangerousboy(m): 5:45am On May 11, 2018
clive2u:
For guys If ur scared whenever you see a girl just know that you're inlove with her
hmmm. I thought it was a personality thing.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by maxwell530(m): 6:45am On May 11, 2018
No man/woman can be in love and be wise at the same time
Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by melody91: 7:09am On May 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
when he's always on my mind for the right reason
nice...
a quick one, baby can I plug my dick in your phussy fr few minutes??pls
Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by jericco1(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2018
I don't really know.
I'd admire and probably like the person, but I don't know when it is a love thing.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by amakadihot87(f): 8:12am On May 11, 2018
Whenever you are anticipating to see him/her.....
when ever you are excited around d person
whenever you find yourself doing everything possible to please and impress

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by IamPlato(m): 8:19am On May 11, 2018

When You Eat Her Pussy Without Squeezing your Face
Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:21am On May 11, 2018
jericco1:
I don't really know.
I'd admire and probably like the person, but I don't know when it is a love thing.

dude we on the same boat cool

i honestly dont know when it's "love" and i'm pretty certain half the world doesn't know too, cos if they did, there wouldn't be heartbreaks undecided
Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2018
meanwhile lalasticlala i know you prolly love snakes more tham a lady (probably why you still single up untill now lipsrsealed)

but then how do you know you're inlove with the snake undecided

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by clive2u(m): 8:33am On May 11, 2018
Dangerousboy:
hmmm. I thought it was a personality thing.
its almost everybody bro
Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by Nobody: 8:39am On May 11, 2018
When i can't get him off my mind even when i have 101 reasons to cry
Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by Nobody: 8:40am On May 11, 2018
There is nothing like love
Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by austyn0(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2018
theunnamed:
Truth is, it takes you by surprise.

If you find yourself vehemently denying feelings for a particular person, you're well on your way
You nailed it brother.... "claps hand."

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by austyn0(m): 8:43am On May 11, 2018
melody91:
nice...
a quick one, baby can I plug my dick in your phussy fr few minutes??pls
You have been plugging this dick from one thread to another,, from one forum to another,,, nna get sense na.
Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by Timagex(m): 8:44am On May 11, 2018
clive2u:
scared? Baba na lie! Ain't scared of no girl undecided....me can never fall in loff cool cool
Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by jericco1(m): 9:06am On May 11, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

dude we on the same boat cool

i honestly dont know when it's "love" and i'm pretty certain half the world doesn't know too, cos if they did, there wouldn't be heartbreaks undecided
that makes the two of us.
I don't tell girls I love them cos, I don't know how to explain it. (I.e) something that isn't there.
Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by Dangerousboy(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2018
clive2u:
its almost everybody bro
do girls experience this too?
Re: Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? by melody91: 9:45am On May 11, 2018
austyn0:
You have been plugging this dick from one thread to another,, from one forum to another,,, nna get sense na.
do u have pussy? No ...get lost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) / Can My Disrespectful, Unsubmissive Boyfriend Change After Marriage? / I Dropped Out Of Uniben 5 Years Ago. Can I Go Back And Continue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.