Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign (20871 Views)

Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize / Mohammed Abubakar: EFCC, Magu Get 2-Week Ultimatum To Prosecute Ex Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Edopesin: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2017
I'll Join Them
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Allylic(f): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2017
He will be back before 90 days...DAT I'm sure of
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Flexy2vybes(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by udemejack(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2017
put 'some youths'........... Dont generalize delicate issues like this
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Nofuckgiven: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Watching in HD cool

1 Like

Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2017
Paperwhite:
Where in particular is Tunde Bakare & his "save Nigeria group"? What about Tinubu & the "Occupy Nigeria" hypocrites.Where're the "Sai Baba" Chanters? What about the Social Media Changers(aka Aisha Rice Eaters)/BMC zombies? Hope the Buhari trekkers have reached London & are now on their way back with the latest updates on Buhari's health to inform Nigerians? Wake me up when these groups have done their own protests.

Nice one my brother... We know some prophets who kept saying God said, but now they don't see visions again or rather they have become speech impaired
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by LexngtonSteele: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who will lead us then if he resigns?

That black-caftan wearing hypocritical midgety pastor with an acute He-goat smell who is just as timid and clueless as GEJ

The midget (Osinbajo) has achieved far more than your father and his entire generation can ever hope to achieve.

You and I know that grin

3 Likes

Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by massinola(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2017
And here it comes, revolution
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by omodave(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2017
8weeks is too much sha but grin let hope for quick recovery
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by ojialo(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Blackfire:
Burutai come and see targets to be used for practice....
lol
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by numericalguy(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Buhari is a ghost worker
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by annnikky(f): 10:36am On Jul 03, 2017
The change has come to stay..the youths are no longer smiling grin

Buh him brodas said they won't allow d power to go to East or West wat will they do now
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by emmymdk: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2017
Failed state...
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Edopesin: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2017
mirabel001:
Buhari must not resign ooooooo ...he should try and die there
Ahr Yhu A Demon undecided
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
those people you mentioned are Fulani slaves
They won't utter a word for all eternity

What about okorocha, Mbaka.. nonsense
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Blackfire(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2017
ojialo:
lol

What is funny...
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2017
Paperwhite:
Where in particular is Tunde Bakare & his "save Nigeria group"? What about Tinubu & the "Occupy Nigeria" hypocrites.Where're the "Sai Baba" Chanters? What about the Social Media Changers(aka Aisha Rice Eaters)/BMC zombies? Hope the Buhari trekkers have reached London & are now on their way back with the latest updates on Buhari's health to inform Nigerians? Wake me up when these groups have done their own protests.

What about okorocha, Mbaka etc.. nonsense
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2017
TimeMod1:
Which youth?.. Who are their fathers?
Interim government ko outerim government ni.. Would you run back to nnamdi cownu & tell him he has failed.
I can see that you find no inner peace and joy if you havnt insulted Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
You should try taking it as your prescriptions every morning you wake and every nite before bedtime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by mcayomind: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2017
To rule this country self they hungry me...... make them force him resign jare
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by ashawopikin(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2017
7million youths?? Where dem wan c am
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Edopesin: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

The midget (Osinbajo) has achieved far more than your father and his entire generation can ever hope to achieve.

You and I know that grin

Finish Him grin
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by nicemajor(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2017
Please who are the Nigerian youth... is there any forum where we meet to discuss... abeg make den go sitdown... which yeye youth be that
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by shevy878: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2017
Who are these idiots..
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2017
I so much support
Osinbajo is capable of taking Nigerians to the next level

2 Likes

Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by givbitcoin: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2017
[s]
emmasege:
A group named the Nigerian Youth Advocate for Justice threatens to lead seven million youths to force President Buhari out of office if he fails to resign in 8 weeks

- The group’s chairman, Seriki Olorunwa, says the prevailing health condition of the president has made it impossible for him to govern the country -

The youths state that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has subjected Nigerians to humiliation because of its self-serving activities A group, the Nigerian Youth Advocate for Justice has given President Muhammadu Buhari an eight-week ultimatum to either resign or form an interim government following his absence from the country for more than 53 days.

The group warned that if the president fails to comply with the ultimatum, it would lead seven million youths in 22 states to force him out of office, Guardian reports. The group’s chairman, Seriki Olorunwa, said the prevailing health condition of the president had made it impossible for him to govern the country. “We urge the Senate, House of Representatives, state house of assemblies and parastatals to persuade Mr. President to resign and hand over to an interim president in the interest of Nigerians,” group said. Though the youths pledged not to shed any blood, they however noted that they were prepared to fight than to live as slaves. “We are speaking with one voice for the masses because we want the progress of the people.”

The group said the All Progressives Congress (APC) had subjected Nigerians to humiliation because of its self-serving activities. The youths complained that that killing, kidnapping and robbery have become the order of the day in the present-day Nigeria. Meanwhile, the APC has said President Muhammadu Buhari is fast recovering from his illness contrary to allegations that he is on life support. The national chairman of the party, John Odigie-Oyegun, gave the assurance in Abuja on Friday, June 30, while speaking with newsmen at the end of a meeting between the party`s national working committee (NWC) and state governors elected on the party’s platform. Oyegun, however noted that Buhari will only return to the country after his doctors abroad certify him fit to do so, The News Agency of Nigeria reports.[/s]

https://www.naij.com/1112859-youths-give-buhari-8-week-ultimatum-resign.html

Foolish youths
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by reuben79: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
those people you mentioned are Fulani slaves
They won't utter a word for all eternity
if u kill urself i no dey oooo
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by EmekaBlue(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2017
Osibad pastor must be impeached bfr then plz angry
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2017
na waoooo...
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who will lead us then if he resigns?

That black-caftan wearing hypocritical midgety pastor with an acute He-goat smell who is just as timid and clueless as GEJ

1 Like

Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by abbey621(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Lol...do we even have youths in this country? Do they even have the spirit, the resources to construct a mass protest? I doubt it, if religion does not tear them apart, tribes and money would do the trick....We have no PATRIOTS in this country, no PATRIOTS!
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by handsomenonny(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2017
I want make buhari resign too but abeg Which youth abeg? Obsanjo?
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by ashawopikin(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2017
Buhari will b looking at dem like...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House / Governor Flogs PHCN Manager For Power Failure / Photos From Governor Obiano's 60th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.