Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign (20870 Views)

Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize / Mohammed Abubakar: EFCC, Magu Get 2-Week Ultimatum To Prosecute Ex Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2017
i support clear cut governance not this cut and nail.. undecided
emmasege:
A group named the Nigerian Youth Advocate for Justice threatens to lead seven million youths to force President Buhari out of office if he fails to resign in 8 weeks

- The group’s chairman, Seriki Olorunwa, says the prevailing health condition of the president has made it impossible for him to govern the country -

The youths state that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has subjected Nigerians to humiliation because of its self-serving activities A group, the Nigerian Youth Advocate for Justice has given President Muhammadu Buhari an eight-week ultimatum to either resign or form an interim government following his absence from the country for more than 53 days.

The group warned that if the president fails to comply with the ultimatum, it would lead seven million youths in 22 states to force him out of office, Guardian reports. The group’s chairman, Seriki Olorunwa, said the prevailing health condition of the president had made it impossible for him to govern the country. “We urge the Senate, House of Representatives, state house of assemblies and parastatals to persuade Mr. President to resign and hand over to an interim president in the interest of Nigerians,” group said. Though the youths pledged not to shed any blood, they however noted that they were prepared to fight than to live as slaves. “We are speaking with one voice for the masses because we want the progress of the people.”

The group said the All Progressives Congress (APC) had subjected Nigerians to humiliation because of its self-serving activities. The youths complained that that killing, kidnapping and robbery have become the order of the day in the present-day Nigeria. Meanwhile, the APC has said President Muhammadu Buhari is fast recovering from his illness contrary to allegations that he is on life support. The national chairman of the party, John Odigie-Oyegun, gave the assurance in Abuja on Friday, June 30, while speaking with newsmen at the end of a meeting between the party`s national working committee (NWC) and state governors elected on the party’s platform. Oyegun, however noted that Buhari will only return to the country after his doctors abroad certify him fit to do so, The News Agency of Nigeria reports.

https://www.naij.com/1112859-youths-give-buhari-8-week-ultimatum-resign.html
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Miles300: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2017
raker300:
Everyday, different groups will be popping out in Nigeria and be talking nonsense
hahaha I tire oo
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by abdulbnyusuf(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Foolish Youths group

And I'm sure the youths of the leftover 14 states tripled those of the 22 states

So let's see how
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Sunnymatey(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Kai wayo aboki
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by jackstine(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Sounds great but hope its not for some selfish interest
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Ofemmanu1: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Paperwhite:
Where in particular is Tunde Bakare & his "save Nigeria group"? What about Tinubu & the "Occupy Nigeria" hypocrites.Where're the "Sai Baba" Chanters? What about the Social Media Changers(aka Aisha Rice Eaters)/BMC zombies? Hope the Buhari trekkers have reached London & are now on their way back with the latest updates on Buhari's health to inform Nigerians? Wake me up when these groups have done their own protests.
i really hope to kidnap tunde bakare soon, i know about his movements.
Any LRA member should tell him.

Those basterrds shouldnt be allowed to roam free,
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Paperwhite:
Where in particular is Tunde Bakare & his "save Nigeria group"? What about Tinubu & the "Occupy Nigeria" hypocrites.Where're the "Sai Baba" Chanters? What about the Social Media Changers(aka Aisha Rice Eaters)/BMC zombies? Hope the Buhari trekkers have reached London & are now on their way back with the latest updates on Buhari's health to inform Nigerians? Wake me up when these groups have done their own protests.
Bakare is an animal
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by gokuu(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Youth? what youths?

I want Buhari to resign because of his poor health. He needs to take major time off for his own health. But a bunch of charlatans should not be the reason why he resigns. I am also confident that Osinbajo will do a fantastic job as a full time President, and will win in 2019 should he run.
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Klington: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2017
let's see how it will end, nigerian youths are most unserious and unreliable humans on earth. empty threats. Ask 2face and his likes how market.

1 Like

Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by chisomdestiny: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2017
when they were shouting APC they did not know
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by whizzyleejr(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2017
8weeks is just too much, 4weeks will make him show up quickly
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by gokuu(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Osibad pastor must be impeached bfr then plz angry

mumu boy!
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Donwilly20(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2017
I don't know what the Yoruba guy meant by Nigerian youths n he carefully said he will mobilize the youth from the 22 state obviously south east will not partake in such demonstration because they have made their case n backing it with action so what I want to tell the douchbag that call himself advocate of whatever he should be precise and say "we yoruba youth"But I guess he is scared so the northerners will not pick a fight with them and that's the coward Yoruba man at its peak

1 Like

Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by zheroes(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2017
Paperwhite:
this is why people will keep on sayin the youths re not ready to lead. What's the basis of the ultimatum? What does the constitution say about an ailing president? I can bet most of the youths have no clue.
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by tonytunes(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who will lead us then if he resigns?

That black-caftan wearing hypocritical midgety pastor with an acute He-goat smell who is just as timid and clueless as GEJ
who dyu nw want...Nnamdi cownu? smh...some pple need factory reset.
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by salafy050(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2017
Who are those youth?
You better go seat down for one corner of yah room
Opposition party at work

Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2017
mirabel001:
Buhari must not resign ooooooo ...he should try and die there

LOl..
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Dollabiz: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by michoim(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2017
Meaningless storms.
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Ijaya123: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Paperwhite:

Protest about what exactly? Calling out on people for without any meaningful intention.
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by banzuz(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb and to make the explosion worst, the whole household cooking gas escaped the kitchen and everywhere in the street.

When the bomb explode ehn, even Buratai will have no time to say byebye.

When the bush is set on fire, grasshoppers have no time to say bye.
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by AntiMahdi: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2017
any attempt by the idiocrats of afonja land to stage any form of public gathering cum protests must be met with viscous buruntai level of brutality.

Your we-no-go-gree useless protests will never work.

And since you supported the killings of shias and IPOB protesters so also will we support any viscious militay clampdown on you agbereoes

2 Likes

Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by bumi10(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2017
bulshit

in fact bull crap
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by bumi10(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2017
bulshit

in fact bull crap
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by OLORIPAPA: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2017
He is very capable of leading us...stop been parochious
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who will lead us then if he resigns?

That black-caftan wearing hypocritical midgety pastor with an acute He-goat smell who is just as timid and clueless as GEJ
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Bobby808: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2017
Paperwhite:
Where is even that professor without real manhood abi fake manhood? Can't he say something? where is he? Nigeria is gone. We need him right now. Bloody tribalistics and hypocrites and rubbish Nigerians everywhere
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by pahen1991: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2017
who are dis youths?
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by seunAhmedZamora(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
emmasege:
A group named the Nigerian Youth Advocate for Justice threatens to lead seven million youths to force President Buhari out of office if he fails to resign in 8 weeks

- The group’s chairman, Seriki Olorunwa, says the prevailing health condition of the president has made it impossible for him to govern the country -

The youths state that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has subjected Nigerians to humiliation because of its self-serving activities A group, the Nigerian Youth Advocate for Justice has given President Muhammadu Buhari an eight-week ultimatum to either resign or form an interim government following his absence from the country for more than 53 days.

The group warned that if the president fails to comply with the ultimatum, it would lead seven million youths in 22 states to force him out of office, Guardian reports. The group’s chairman, Seriki Olorunwa, said the prevailing health condition of the president had made it impossible for him to govern the country. “We urge the Senate, House of Representatives, state house of assemblies and parastatals to persuade Mr. President to resign and hand over to an interim president in the interest of Nigerians,” group said. Though the youths pledged not to shed any blood, they however noted that they were prepared to fight than to live as slaves. “We are speaking with one voice for the masses because we want the progress of the people.”

The group said the All Progressives Congress (APC) had subjected Nigerians to humiliation because of its self-serving activities. The youths complained that that killing, kidnapping and robbery have become the order of the day in the present-day Nigeria. Meanwhile, the APC has said President Muhammadu Buhari is fast recovering from his illness contrary to allegations that he is on life support. The national chairman of the party, John Odigie-Oyegun, gave the assurance in Abuja on Friday, June 30, while speaking with newsmen at the end of a meeting between the party`s national working committee (NWC) and state governors elected on the party’s platform. Oyegun, however noted that Buhari will only return to the country after his doctors abroad certify him fit to do so, The News Agency of Nigeria reports.

https://www.naij.com/1112859-youths-give-buhari-8-week-ultimatum-resign.html
u want him to resign. D only president dt deem fit to remember d youth in general. Which president dn ever bring scheme dt involve youth as buhari bring N.power

1 Like

Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by soflygerian(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
When will nairaland youth wing say our own, na only these guys get forum??
This is a clarion call to my afonjas, Igbos, Igbos and the oyel-people. We cannot accept this, infact we we not take it!!!! cheesy
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by talk2emma: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Buhari has done us more evil and no good
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by FrancisIgya: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Another sponsored self serving deviants. They come in different forms according to the dictate of the looters, this youth group inclusive.
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by bashydemy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
those people you mentioned are Fulani slaves
They won't utter a word for all eternity

The last time i check your likes and clamoring and supporting Atiku, I never knew he is from Imo state hahaha..

You call yoruba Hausa slaves and you guys are supporting Atiku, Sule Lamido etc for President.. So now who is the slave?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso / I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha / Rivers Teachers Protest Non-payment Of 5 Years Salaries, Block Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.