Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign (20873 Views)

Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize / Mohammed Abubakar: EFCC, Magu Get 2-Week Ultimatum To Prosecute Ex Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Jaycee1989(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
I want to know my opinion ba, ino go work
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Tecno66: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
hucienda:
June 2017 finish Nigeria no see president at all?

Let's see whether July 2017 will equal that record he set in February 2017 and June 2017.
when the presure becomes too much, they will soon package and bring him down before returning him back but the truth is that we are making a mockery of ourselves to the outside world. Truth is that PMB is no longer strong enough to continue because his health is failing due to old age, forget the officially declared age.
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by manshoro: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
of its self-serving activities. The youths complained that that killing, kidnapping and robbery have become
Who are the people called Youths! Mumu wey no sabi anything...
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by michoim(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
While not 24 hours? Cowards, knowing fully well that before that 8 weeks he must have resume office.
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Tecno66: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Paperwhite:
Where in particular is Tunde Bakare & his "save Nigeria group"? What about Tinubu & the "Occupy Nigeria" hypocrites.Where're the "Sai Baba" Chanters? What about the Social Media Changers(aka Aisha Rice Eaters)/BMC zombies? Hope the Buhari trekkers have reached London & are now on their way back with the latest updates on Buhari's health to inform Nigerians? Wake me up when these groups have done their own protests.
This gives the picture of nigerians. Same issue, same setting except that they now have sympathy for the party in power. I am ashamed of Tunde Bakare. His action or inaction shows double standards. His mouth has suddenly refused to open to do the needful because his associate is involved.
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Ngokafor(f): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Paperwhite:
Where in particular is Tunde Bakare & his "save Nigeria group"? What about Tinubu & the "Occupy Nigeria" hypocrites.Where're the "Sai Baba" Chanters? What about the Social Media Changers(aka Aisha Rice Eaters)/BMC zombies? Hope the Buhari trekkers have reached London & are now on their way back with the latest updates on Buhari's health to inform Nigerians? Wake me up when these groups have done their own protests.

..Those people are super useseless

..The mega conman called tinubu has been settled with FIRS..his company is responsible for declaring tax collected on behalf of FG..so if Nigeria makes 4trillonnaira,Tinubu and his gang can declare 1billion angry...so dont expect anything good from them....

..I am not a member,but IPOB is the only group that makes sense insite of their shortcomings.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by uniqueogo(f): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
undecided undecidedAyam not understanding..... 8 weeks is too much, two weeks would have been better
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by bashydemy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
seunAhmedZamora:
u want him to resign. D only president dt deem fit to remember d youth in general. Which president dn ever bring scheme dt involve youth as buhari bring N.power

God bless you..
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Which useless nigerian youths? Are they not the bane of our present predicament? Or who use to snatch ballot boxes for our rogue politicians? Give them little cash and they will disappear into oblivion. To your tent o nigerians is our case now. No one cares any more.

That's right, blame the youths. Blame your juniors, and not your age mates that have been pillaging this country from time immemorial. It feels good to pile on an easy target, ba? Coward. Why can't you seize back control from your criminal mates? Again I say you are a coward.

Your case is even the worst, because while your age mates are fraudulently enriching themselves, losers like you are on the sidelines bleating like a lost she-goat. You are too scared to face your mates. Shame on you
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Paperwhite(m): 4:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Bobby808:
Where is even that professor without real manhood abi fake manhood? Can't he say something? where is he? Nigeria is gone. We need him right now. Bloody tribalistics and hypocrites and rubbish Nigerians everywhere
You mean the so called Prof.Tam David-West or that illiterate one in UniLag that sold Buhari like hot ewa oloyin then?
Re: Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign by Bobby808: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Paperwhite:
You mean the so called Prof.Tam David-West or that illiterate one in UniLag that sold Buhari like hot ewa oloyin then?
na the lagos own. The prof. way Amaechi ccelebrate him berth day with rivers millions of Naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-West Governors Absent At Meeting With Odigie-Oyegun / 2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso / Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.