Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) (60077 Views)

Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by clovislouis(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
guy, clean your house
baby u look so cool

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2017
farano:
Kids will be kids. . Pray God give you kids to scatter your home. It's the most wonderful time of life.
Gbam.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by Kendroid: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
How can someone make a video, post it online for all to see, and expect people not to react positively as well as negatively.

Next time, abeg keep the video to yourself to avoid nose poking!!

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by rOsy247(f): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol no chill at all. He'll definitely regret why he uploaded that picture online. He will not admit it tho.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
lonelydora:

But the house is not organised. Well, I don't blame him, Afterall, most fair people are dirty inside.

Let me ask; do you have kids? Is your house always organized? Is cleaning the house more important than caring for his kids? What if he was a dirty person, should he suddenly change because of you or BBN?

Come on, be real!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by Came: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Leave story,some people especially some women are dirty and cant clean their rooms but come out looking nice. I sure say this guy no put the dirty environment in consideration before uploading the pictures, he think say people no go see am or mind am.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by Leksidebolton(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
want to be relevant?? smh

Someone like you " Fake life is what you like " Who is she " S h for ?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by farano(f): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Caustics:
you have really slimmed down. is suen not pay you moderators well? Damn! life hard o. sad
Lol you're damn funny. It's not that dear, just that I'm currently learning a work that's quite challenging but to God be the glory. Thanks for checking on me smiley .
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by Caustics: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
farano:
Lol you're damn funny. It's not that dear, just that I'm currently learning a work that's quite challenging but to God be the glory. Thanks for checking on me smiley .
you're welcome. cool
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by umairali: 6:31am On Jan 27, 2018
Finders of the thin option will get better help with take of this offer that also look fine as compare to others. Students get best results with hire of online custom thesis writing help that also charge cheaply from users.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by stevejohny(m): 5:58am On Nov 23, 2018
During our academic period Writing assignments and essays on specified topics are the hardest part of College life. In general, its a good provision to the students to improve their Skill. But didn't get enough time to enjoy the College life. Custom Essay Writing Service helped a lot of students including me to complete the tasks.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by emmamorales: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2019
University Assignment Help is among the best organizations on the online task composing market. We offer first rate articles, Assignments, look into papers, proposal and different sorts of works that can be appointed to you at a secondary university . Look at what we offer, take a stab at working with our Assignment Writing Help.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by opebiboy: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2019
over sabi
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by emmamorales: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2019
Be that as it may, didn't get sufficient opportunity to appreciate the College life. Dissertation Writing Help helped a great deal of understudies including me to finish the errands Custom Dissertation Writing Help
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by victorian(f): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2019
Eeyah he's poor.

May God lift him up in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by emmamorales: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
I can't help thinking that College Essay Help is one of the serious issues everything being equal. The trouble is that regardless of whether you study every one of the articles about editing stuff on the Internet, this doesn't imply that you concentrate to keep in touch with them well, in light of the fact that each educator has his very own survey criteria. So I decided not to torment myself and simply make a quality Online Essay Writing Help Online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie / 2face Idibia's Mega Concert In Rwanda Flops, Less Than 50 People Showed Up - Pic / Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.