Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) (60081 Views)

Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by leXHansplaCE(m): 3:54am On Jul 03, 2017
matured reply. i mean guys life is bigger than this. the fake ones be hidding behind cover... tintalltony salute to u. be real always.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:08am On Jul 03, 2017
Who said its his house sef? Mtcheeew. Some of ona dey stay for lagos oh
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by desthan(m): 4:12am On Jul 03, 2017
No wonder the desperation to win 30billion at all cost. Even the wife supported him, we can see why now..... cool
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by lonelydora: 5:06am On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Nigerians and fake lives.... So this guy should buy or do whatever these people want?!

His life, his family, HIS CHOICE!

But the house is not organised. Well, I don't blame him, Afterall, most fair people are dirty inside.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by lonelydora: 5:08am On Jul 03, 2017
farano:
Kids will be kids. . Pray God give you kids to scatter your home. It's the most wonderful time of life.

Nice cameltoe. grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 03, 2017
Watch viral video of a pervert ejaculating on a lady in the bus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXpEeJO6c4U
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by jonero4(m): 5:33am On Jul 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
This guy is handsome.
d*ck fall on you
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by Gamusgamus: 6:06am On Jul 03, 2017
tosin400:
See comments
when one carriers an ant infected stick he certainly inviting lizards, na every thing una go dey post for net ? so if woman comot outside without her bra for chest make person no look ?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2017
Benekruku:

And whats the fuss about?

Efe wey collect 25million sef still looks like an houseboy

Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by doskie(m): 6:30am On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Nigerians and fake lives.... So this guy should buy or do whatever these people want?!

His life, his family, HIS CHOICE!
i just tire. someone like him does not die of heart attack because hes living a real life. unlike people that will come online to claim dogs that they didnt buy. oh... he should upload the one he snapped in his friends range rover and delete his house own just to impress.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by doskie(m): 6:33am On Jul 03, 2017
farano:
Kids will be kids. . Pray God give you kids to scatter your home. It's the most wonderful time of life.
sister the shape of your vagi.na is showing clearly oh. consider taking that picture down
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by HRich(m): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2017
tosin400:
TTT's response below...
If his television can buy my Phone Cover, I will dash him 2million
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by kevoh(m): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Just saw the video this morning. See smiles on my face grin grin, you won't understand till you have kids. The sight of your kids being happy and playful alone trumps these no furniture, dirty house e.t.c trolls are making noise about. Try and have the experience of raising one first before you
start trolling.

3 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by riyanxeally(f): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2017
chai all fr packaging naija haff suffered...na him ppl dey die fr hahaha...yaaaaaay
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by watchworldpro: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2017
All these small boys and girls on nairaland. Nothing at stake for them. If there was. They would mind their business.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by Caustics: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2017
farano:
you have really slimmed down. is suen not pay you moderators well? Damn! life hard o. sad
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by bhankymyk(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2017
ETISALAT 5GB @#2100 10GB@#3400 11GB@ #3600 VALID FOR 1 MONTH
MTN 1GB @#570 2GB@#1150 3GB@#1700 VALID for 3 MONTHS
GLO 3.2gb @#950 7.5@ #2000 10GB@ #2500 VALID FOR 1 MONTH https://www.nairaland.com/3584987/bhankymyk-data-services/4#58045127
Pm me on 08160595076
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2017
Leksidebolton:

Shut up" if your own house is clean you won't take that your profile pic at Hotel Restroom"
want to be relevant?? smh
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2017
All this enemies disguised as fans,thats how they will push him to go and put his hand in sharp sharp money so he can book for private jet to impress them, when yawa gas,they will still be the ones to to nail him to the gallows
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2017
SheldonCooper:

Is there anymore u have than your body especially your chest that you want us to notice.
who are the ''US'' and who said i wanted anyone to notice my chest? speak for yourself! pervert..
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by davillian(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
This guy is handsome.
I fine pass am.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by davillian(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2017
When the devil wants to disgrace you he blinds your eyes 1st nd burns your brain fuse.
He is trying to form real but he doesn't look organise to me.
See TV cables nd wires everywhere, putting a printer on top a Carton, and his laptop bi na dvd on top carton.
HE IS DIRTY .

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by sevantex(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2017
Nigerians can just be excessively nosy, the sad part is, most of the ppl complaining dont have kids or havnt stayed with kids around them cos the kids of nowadays dont send fine house, they will keep probing and scattering stuff and if u dont put some out of the way. they'll hurt themselves also.

Tony is happy with his kids and family, lets leave them alone, i watched the video and clearly, this was early morning, they prolly hadnt cleaned the house yet and trust me, if u have kids of this age range. u will clean ur house every second till u tire but then. kids will be kids and we all pray to have them.

I know all this cos our last born is 5, there is a reason we call him soldier!!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by Darksider131: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
undecided k
girl you are cute as f*ck ..with them bo*bies
shocked shocked

I hope you are not a set up tho
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2017
frenzyduchess:
All this enemies disguised as fans,thats how they will push him to go and put his hand in sharp sharp money so he can book for private jet to impress them, when yawa gas,they will still be the ones to to nail him to the gallows

But he encouraged it when he bragged about making 25million in one year,so people are surprised to see this
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by BlaQWolf: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2017
dominique:
How he lives his life is no one's business but wooden bench in the living room? embarassed sad
May God bless his hustle, his children deserves better.

My Madam....
What about Our kids? We would give them the best ever but I want wooden bench in our living room...#LivingThings
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by Ddy(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Jostico:

before getting on you, I checked your pics but after checking I reserve the insult for another idiot. thanks

Hahahahh.How are u sure she is the one.Lolz
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Darksider131:
girl you are cute as f*ck ..with them bo*bies
shocked shocked

I hope you are not a set up tho
naah...smiles
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Dnt know why some Nigerians don't get it, the nigga was been proud of his kids and family enough to not be bothered about his house environ.

that is the definition of happiness, fulfilment and contentment. there's no greater blessing, then a roof over yhur head, food to eat,money to pay yhur bills and family to go through life with smiling.

Nigerians should stop keep worshipping money and Gucci designers like the rest, the people who invented lavish life don't even worship it like we do.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by freshinko: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2017
He who brought an Ant infested firewood to his house, should not wag in disappointment when Ants begin to pay him solidarity visit. So no FVCK IS GIVEN.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) by iamkneeyi: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Lovely kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Idibia's Mega Concert In Rwanda Flops, Less Than 50 People Showed Up - Pic / Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun / Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.