Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! (2604 Views)

So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by lovediehatelive(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Please I don't know the right place to post this....

shocked
I was coming back home after hanging out with my friends and the moon was shining.

I stepped into my compound and headed for my room... I wasn't looking at the ground because I was kinda in a hurry..

Just then, I stepped on this muscular something, and immediately I jumped away! (could I call it reflex action or what?).. I had only my nokia torchlight with me, and couldn't see clearly, but I saw some lying on the ground like a long rope that I stepped on! I was startled and didn't know what to do... shocked

I later headed for my room and got my Android phone with powerful torchlight...

When I came back to the scene, gone!! I didn't see the rope like thing I stepped on earlier on...

Imagine if it reacted and stroke my foot! shocked

Nairalanders, Join me thank God o!

And please, even if the moon is out and is full, we should always walk at night with torchlight!
Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by ikp120(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Okay.

Drink water please. You're traumatized.

2 Likes

Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Just the way you're walking upandaw with ordinary Nokia torch phone undecided . so you had to run inside to bring a lamp. Okay, I dig bro. Please pack out of that jungle and come to the city. One year house rent on me.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2017

Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by Benekruku(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
The snake is still coming back tonight when u re asleep.

Since you said its fat, It should be something very similar to a python that will constrict you like Gala before swallowing you

I advice you abandon that house and run into the bush.

3 Likes

Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by iweecureyou: 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:
I think i need check up
ok cc itsjude
Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by lovediehatelive(m): 1:22am On Jul 03, 2017
ikp120:
Okay.

Drink water please. You're traumatized.

Thanks
Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by mykel25(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2017
Get d picture if the snake n watch d thread reach FP
Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by oodua1stson: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2017
Snake fall on you
Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by lovediehatelive(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
oodua1stson:
Snake fall on you
crocodile fall on you!! angry angry angry
Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by oodua1stson: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
lovediehatelive:
crocodile fall on you!! angry angry angry
anaconda fall on you grin grin grin
Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by lovediehatelive(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
oodua1stson:
anaconda fall on you grin grin grin
Buhari fall on you tongue
Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by lovediehatelive(m): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
mykel25:
Get d picture if the snake n watch d thread reach FP
cheesy cheesy No pics sha
Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by misspineapple(f): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
No pics...mtcheeew
Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by lovediehatelive(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2017
misspineapple:
No pics...mtcheeew

I have the pics... CUM lemme show you wink
Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by misspineapple(f): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
lovediehatelive:

I have the pics... CUM lemme show you wink
Your adress pls..let me book my flight from Edo state
Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by Oyindidi(f): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
I almost step on one last week Monday. I saw it moving and stopped for it to cross before calling someone to kill it. Carry torchlight when going out in the night.
Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by lovediehatelive(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2017
misspineapple:
Your adress pls..let me book my flight from Edo state
Edo what?? shocked

Hope you won't book their normal flight without wings wink
Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by lovediehatelive(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2017
Oyindidi:
I almost step on one last week Monday. I saw it moving and stopped for it to cross before calling someone to kill it. Carry torchlight when going out in the night.

shocked I am so happy for you. These creatures are created to be deadly!!! shocked shocked shocked

the best thing is moving out with torch at night.

since that incident, I don't care if the moon is shinning brighter than the sun, I always carry torch grin grin
Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by misspineapple(f): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
lovediehatelive:
Edo what?? shocked

Hope you won't book their normal flight without wings wink
It doesnt mata..Weda Edo style or Arik style,as long as i land,weda on d rooftop or on d runway
Re: I Stepped On This Snake Just Now And This Happened!! by lovediehatelive(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2017
misspineapple:
It doesnt mata..Weda Edo style or Arik style,as long as i land,weda on d rooftop or on d runway
lol.. If you land on the runway, I am safe.. But if you land on top roof, two things are involved shocked

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Call This Two Hot Girls / Feminists!! Food Is Ready.(absurd) / Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.