Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS (37487 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2017
What is the difference between these mofos and badoo? All of them are murderers.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2017
OrestesDante:
I hope these people are killing the right persons. cry
These people have no right to kill ANYBODY. The courts only decide who should die.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2017
Damn!

Roasted!
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by davillian(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2017
The amebo woman can work in sambisa forest then.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by tunde1200(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2017
Jungle Justice and my peoples
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by SycophanticGoat: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2017
potbelly:
The question I will ask is how did the woman find herself in the uncompleted building and hear what they were saying without being seen...
Because if they were planning evil I believe their conversations will be hush hush and not loud... So I begin to wonder how she hid herself from being seen, heard the conversation clearly and even had a facial ID from wherever she was...

This is a clear way for evil minds, who have enemies, to have their perceived enemies slaughtered for no just cause. Don't be surprised that more than 50% of people who will be killed in this whole saga will be innocent people.

A man or woman can claim that someone, whom they're indebted to, is badoo member and before you know it, the person's burnt corpse is lying on the floor. This is why jungle justice don't help in anyway.

The main badoo gangs may actually be among those delivering the jungle justice since they're already used to bloodletting. .
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Honest2(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2017
na olamide cause his sef weting be baddo sef
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by banzuz(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Nigerian Media as a whole has lost its relevance.

All this unwarranted news on a Monday morning are just signs that the media under APC is a sell out.

Where is Our President Muhammadu Buhari, has any journalist interviewed him? Who has the power to stop the journalists from interviewing the President?

National Assembly nko? There papa
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2017
now these residents may be killing innocent people that are just roaming around and do not have a bearing. they end up killing the wrong person. that a man doesnt have an occupation doesnt automatically make him a badoo member
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by reuben79: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2017
yes.....if police can nt help u..try nd help urself.....ikorodu pple i sallute u
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by joenor(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2017
My broda Evan story trend pass badoo
Tolexander:
E be like sey na badoo story wan replace Evans for trending topic now!
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2017
romeorails:
embarassed oga calm down, why was his own claims of both places he worked incoherent. If he could gainsay the woman's claims, then he shouldn't have lied about where he worked in two different places. It shows he has a skeleton in his cupboard, or how do u explain his lies if he was just angry
so if he is jobless but for fear sake,was trying to claim he has a decent job ,then he deserved to be burnt and butchered abi undecided
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Horlahmah(m): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2017
The mob even tried by taking him to those people he claimed he knew. I pray innocent people that have traceble address would have such opportunity before been killed unjustly.
I am just imagining, if an innocent is caught and is not given opportunity to defend or tell his story.
What a waste of life
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Thedruggist: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2017
Na wa for this federal Republic of zoogeria
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by joenor(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2017
It's good they are killed, but I still see some evil force behind those guys
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Kendroid: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2017
#SayNoToJungleJustice cry cry
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by newslifeop: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2017
Good
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by yakubchedi(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2017
#No to jungle justice#
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by yakubchedi(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2017
#NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE#
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Boss13: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2017
Nukilia:
What a country!

Badoo killing people... People killing People...

While the people of Ikorodu are trying so hard to show some sort of overzealousness, I fear for the future of that location and the future of those butchering innocent people.

Badoo kills people, citizens kill people ... All of them are murderers!
Let nobody tell me jungle justice is the right thing in this situation. Everyone involved in the killing of these people are all murderers.

I won't be so surprised if the perpetrators of this terrible acts are part of the badoo cult group...

The ripple effect of taking law into their hands will lead to more blood shed if the security forces do not step in. If anyone has the heart to kill another human being, such person is a murderer, whether vigilante or badoo.. All are the same.

What is ironic about this is that the community does not know how many members the dreaded cult group are, what they look like, their age range and how they operate. It also appears that strangers loitering around might be lynched upon without concrete evidence. I would only advise people to stay off Ikorodu if they do not have serious business there.

The community should also be careful on how they treat strangers. Else, these acts would scare people away and potential business and the community would be labelled a close-knit community.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ikorodu don turn wasteland. NYSC members hold ya ID card oh! Y is there no curfew?
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
alt3r3g0:
This is the wrongest time to be stranded in Ikorodu

I dey tell you my broda , if you're not attacked by Badoo members you may be lynched by angry residents. Ikorodu is off my grid for the next 2 years
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by potbelly(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
True that... But that doesn't necessarily mean he's a badoo member...
alizma:

I think the youths tried to save him buy asking certain question. he killed himself by given two different false addresses.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by potbelly(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Read my statement once again... This time slowly and carefully... You will get my message..
ogtavia:
just listen to yourself..smh
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by potbelly(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
Exactly bruv... Exactly
nanaski:

yea just like the woman who wrongly accused the innocent Ghanaian soldier who was lynched. Caution should be placed in accusations

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by potbelly(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tonto dike?
smith666999:

she is a Nollywood actress!
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by potbelly(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
That's my fear man...
SycophanticGoat:

This is a clear way for evil minds, who have enemies, to have their perceived enemies slaughtered for no just cause. Don't be surprised that more than 50% of people who will be killed in this whole saga will be innocent people.

A man or woman can claim that someone, whom they're indebted to, is badoo member and before you know it, the person's burnt corpse is lying on the floor. This is why jungle justice don't help in anyway.

The main badoo gangs may actually be among those delivering the jungle justice since they're already used to bloodletting. .

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by akigbemaru: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Angelanest:
The residents of Ikorodu and it's environs are no longer smiling after declaring war on the dreaded Badoo cult group. According to ‎Efenudu Comrade Joseph‎, on Sunday (yesterday), residents of Idera community in Ikordou area of Lagos lynched a man suspected to be a member of Badoo cult group...

Upon interrogation after being caught, he claimed he worked at one private school (name witheld) they took him there, the people there said they don't know him. He later said he works with another firm which they also confirmed it to be false.

According to reports, as they were beating him, he confessed he was looking for what to eat.

Meanwhile, a woman told the gathering that they were six in numbers as she overheard there conversation when they were planning their evil plot in an uncompleted building. The community have since gone for the search of the remaining members.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/suspected-badoo-member-claimed-looking-food-lynched-lagos-photos.html

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by ogtavia(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
potbelly:
Read my statement once again... This time slowly and carefully... You will get my message..
I got it the first time...
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by potbelly(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Okay then...
ogtavia:
I got it the first time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man In Suit Finally Caught After Stealing Phones Many Times (Pix/Video) / Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape / Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.