Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS (37496 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Badoo olamide cheesy
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by alt3r3g0: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2017
Tenim47:
goan eat in heaven

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by udemejack(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2017
Lagos residents got no chill with these badoo members.

It seems every one there is a potential suspect.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2017
C as dem butcher am,burn join...bcoz one woman said what is not confirmed...No more Zoo but now Evil forest

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by delerx(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2017
Olamide is the number 1 Badoo
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Abfinest007(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2017
they are so foolish n they say they are badoo
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Benekruku(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2017
Ikorodu!

Head Quarters of "ALL" demonic activities and crime!

I would have dropped a nuclear bomb over it if opportuned!
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Neddyogu(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2017
Aden777:
Hope he was not an unfortunate dude?
Just like that Ghanaian Army officer
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by hernandson(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2017
when the forces don't do their job, street will always take over
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2017
Lord have mercy. I'll never forget my experience at Ikorodu in 2012 angry
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by alizma: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2017
potbelly:
The question I will ask is how did the woman find herself in the uncompleted building and hear what they were saying without being seen...
Because if they were planning evil I believe their conversations will be hush hush and not loud... So I begin to wonder how she hid herself from being seen, heard the conversation clearly and even had a facial ID from wherever she was...
I think the youths tried to save him buy asking certain question. he killed himself by given two different false addresses.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by wazirion(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2017
Angelanest:
The residents of Ikorodu and it's environs are no longer smiling after declaring war on the dreaded Badoo cult group. According to ‎Efenudu Comrade Joseph‎, on Sunday (yesterday), residents of Idera community in Ikordou area of Lagos lynched a man suspected to be a member of Badoo cult group...

Upon interrogation after being caught, he claimed he worked at one private school (name witheld) they took him there, the people there said they don't know him. He later said he works with another firm which they also confirmed it to be false.

According to reports, as they were beating him, he confessed he was looking for what to eat.

Meanwhile, a woman told the gathering that they were six in numbers as she overheard there conversation when they were planning their evil plot in an uncompleted building. The community have since gone for the search of the remaining members.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/suspected-badoo-member-claimed-looking-food-lynched-lagos-photos.html

Na wao
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by olayemi85(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2017
OrestesDante:
I hope these people are killing the right persons. cry

As u can read from the story, is either he is a thief or badoo gang, he was interrogated and he was lying, as they took him to the place he mentioned to be working and found to be false. So what else did you expect them to do? To wait till they attack?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Joel3(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2017
those skull miners will be hanging around ikorodu at the moment
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by koladebrainiac(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2017
OrestesDante:
Sure innocent peeps now
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Gudfrie(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2017
OrestesDante:
Exactly......cos they gat no chill at all
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2017
What a country! People have hearts though. I can't think of any crime anyone will commit against me that will make me set fire on him and watch him burn to ashes. That's pure wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by victorazy(m): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2017
kill kill kill everywhere
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by iamtardey: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2017
#ReOpenLautech
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by wazirion(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2017
Angelanest:
The residents of Ikorodu and it's environs are no longer smiling after declaring war on the dreaded Badoo cult group. According to ‎Efenudu Comrade Joseph‎, on Sunday (yesterday), residents of Idera community in Ikordou area of Lagos lynched a man suspected to be a member of Badoo cult group...

Upon interrogation after being caught, he claimed he worked at one private school (name witheld) they took him there, the people there said they don't know him. He later said he works with another firm which they also confirmed it to be false.

According to reports, as they were beating him, he confessed he was looking for what to eat.

Meanwhile, a woman told the gathering that they were six in numbers as she overheard there conversation when they were planning their evil plot in an uncompleted building. The community have since gone for the search of the remaining members.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/suspected-badoo-member-claimed-looking-food-lynched-lagos-photos.html

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Tamarapetty(f): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2017
smh, burning human being like animals
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Icecream4U(m): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2017
Aden777:
Hope he was not an unfortunate dude?
why would he tell lies about where he works? he should b able to identify himself properly so they can verify that.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Banter1(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2017
They should please stop killing innocent people. how are the sure he's a badoo?
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2017
I guess the level of PARANOIA has reached fever pitch over there at Ikorodu. Under such circumstances,you make the wrong move like this chap,they mete out jungle justice on you. It is as simple as that,sir. Don't blame the people,blame the government and the cops who have been slow to act. Never forget the word-it is PARANOIA.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by cytell56: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2017
Angelanest:

This can never be a solution. The innocent may be caught up. #SAYNOTOJUNGLEJUSTICE

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by cytell56: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2017
Banter1:
They should please stop killing innocent people. how are the sure he's a badoo?

My thought too.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by ogtavia(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2017
potbelly:
The question I will ask is how did the woman find herself in the uncompleted building and hear what they were saying without being seen...
Because if they were planning evil I believe their conversations will be hush hush and not loud... So I begin to wonder how she hid herself from being seen, heard the conversation clearly and even had a facial ID from wherever she was...
just listen to yourself..smh
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by juman(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2017
Unfortunate country.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by onyeawka80(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2017
ORACLE1975:
above ME .........?
i love ur signature. Life is too short to worry about stupid things
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by cytell56: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2017
Icecream4U:
why would he tell lies about where he works? he should b able to identify himself properly so they can verify that.

Hope your brother or anyone very close to you does not get wrapped up in this!!!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by helpee(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
What a country! People have hearts though. I can't think of any crime anyone will commit against me that will make me set fire on him and watch him burn to ashes. That's pure wickedness.
i dont support jungle justice. But you don't need to think the offence badoo members commit. If only you can allow them enter your house while you were not there, they will kill your wife with mortar, kill all your children no matter how small with grinding stones and when you come back early on the morning, you can feel what makes the people delivering the jungle justice heartless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Migrants Caught Extorting Parking Fee From Motorists In Italy. Photos / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him / Four Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.