Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS (37495 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Freethought(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2017
One should be careful how one walks in ikorodu this days unless one will just gt burnt innocently...

One can't even take a stone to fix ones car battery...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2017
helpee:
i dont support jungle justice. But you don't need to think the offence badoo members commit. If only you can allow them enter your house while you were not there, they will kill your wife with mortar, kill all your children no matter how small with grinding stones and when you come back early on the morning, you can feel what makes the people delivering the jungle justice heartless
You support jungle justice, bro. I can't watch a human being burn to death no matter what he or she did to me. I am not close to perfect but there are some things that are evidently wicked and don't erase wickedness but multiplies it. I rather pass a bullet through their skull.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by nanaski: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2017
potbelly:
The question I will ask is how did the woman find herself in the uncompleted building and hear what they were saying without being seen...
Because if they were planning evil I believe their conversations will be hush hush and not loud... So I begin to wonder how she hid herself from being seen, heard the conversation clearly and even had a facial ID from wherever she was...
yea just like the woman who wrongly accused the innocent Ghanaian soldier who was lynched. Caution should be placed in accusations
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by FTbomb(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2017
the way they cut them to pieces and burn them like firewood is bizarre.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Chris100: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2017
What is Nigeria turning into?. Where is the police? For the past few day, jungle justice has been going on over there. We must prosecute criminals according to our law as enshrined in the letters an spirit of our Constitution. That makes us civilized. That's who we are. Say no to jungle justice. The world has gone past this acheic stage. Shame to the Nigeria police force. Shame to our security agencies. The world is watching. Say no to jungle justice.
To buy lands in lekki, visit: cocproperties..com

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by helpee(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
You support jungle justice, bro. I can't watch a human being burn to death no matter what he or she did to me. I am not close to perfect but there are some things that are evidently wicked and don't erase wickedness but multiplies it.

ok. I can safely conclude too that you support badoo . Since you can't watch a human burn to death but you can watch your wife killed with mortar. That is didnt happen to you doesn't mean it didnt happen to human beings.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by oodua1stson: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2017
OrestesDante:
I hope these people are killing the right persons. cry
my fear.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Keballl: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2017
helpee:
ok. I can safely conclude too that you support badoo . Since you can't watch a human burn to death but you can watch your wife killed with mortar. That is didnt happen to you doesn't mean it didnt happen to human beings.

That guy is an unserious being!! It means all what Badoo stands for means nothing to him.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2017
helpee:
Lol. Okay.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Nofuckgiven: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2017
I am even scared of entering Lagos at all! undecided
Lawyer will always complicate simple matters?

*Who is a Lawyer?* A lawyer is a person who writes a 10,000 word document and calls it A BRIEF.

A Professor stepped into a law class and threw an orange at one of his students and said "Give it as a gift to any of your friends now".
The girl said to one of her friends: "Tee, I give this orange to you as a gift".
The Professor gave her a stern look and said: "Like a lawyer!!!".
Immediately, the girl straightened up, cleared her throat and began:
"I, Patricia Uko, adult, female of M16 Ikot Ekpene, hereby with all intent and purposes, wilfully give unto you, Messrs Paul Tosin Ayeni of Creepton Street, this citrus with its skin, seeds, segments, juice and supple innings that you may exercise actual and proprietary rights thereon, to hold unto same as a gift, a bequest, an endowment validly so transferred, given out, bequested, alienated, assigned, that you may eat, lick, devour, suck, make juice out of, munch or grant, give out, devolve, alienate in your rightful capacity as the owner either in actual, virtual or constructive capacity of an agent or attorney as may be chosen by you, that the said citrus may be treated in the aforementioned ways or other ways not so listed but not as a weapon to be thrown at persons or animals with malicious intent to hurt, inflict pain or serve as an incendiary action to incite unrest of any kind, but that the said citrus may be used in such beneficial capacity or simply be destroyed in such exercise of legal and equitable ownership as may be fit by the beneficiary of this bequest".

Just to give an orange
Kai barrister!
Smh for our lawyers

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by adatemi: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2017
My people please stop this! Many innocent people are been killed. Hand over the suspect to police and let them do thorough investigation. A guy was almost killed, why? Because he had dreadlocks.

If these guys are caught in the act then let them face juggle justice.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Gobhanky: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2017
He wasnt csught killin
Stealing or anything.
Why kill him.
Its better to hand him over to police than killing.
Fuc dont the smell of human blood disgust u guys.
Our body stinks.
Imagine u guys butchering a fellow human.
Are u guys insane
We are and can never be civilised

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by tutudesz: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2017
alizma:

I think the youths tried to save him buy asking certain question. he killed himself by given two different false addresses.
Y not hand him over to the police to carryout investigation!
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by monex(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Icecream4U:
why would he tell lies about where he works? he should b able to identify himself properly so they can verify that.

under fear/duress, the human brain can lie unintentionally.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by innocential3032(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2017
What of their Oga ba?

I mean baddoo sneh

He run commot ni abi y dem neva catch him
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Eportal123: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2017
Evans over baddo abeg.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by smith666999(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2017
potbelly:
The question I will ask is how did the woman find herself in the uncompleted building and hear what they were saying without being seen...
Because if they were planning evil I believe their conversations will be hush hush and not loud... So I begin to wonder how she hid herself from being seen, heard the conversation clearly and even had a facial ID from wherever she was...

she is a Nollywood actress!
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by mfm04622: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2017
This is what happens when security agencies fails citizens. Citizens will resort to self help and mostly innocent citizens will be killed. Reason i will never support mob action

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Northmall:
Lord have mercy. I'll never forget my experience at Ikorodu in 2012, these people could have killed me too despite being innocent sad

jeez, share your story.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by supereagle(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2017
sarrki:
I advised and prayed that innocent person won't be maimed

They carry out due dilligence investigation before judgement on them.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by fergieboy: 8:58am On Jul 03, 2017
shocked shocked

Mehn

I don blacklist ikorodu area
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Nukilia: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2017
What a country!

Badoo killing people... People killing People...

While the people of Ikorodu are trying so hard to show some sort of overzealousness, I fear for the future of that location and the future of those butchering innocent people.

Badoo kills people, citizens kill people ... All of them are murderers!
Let nobody tell me jungle justice is the right thing in this situation. Everyone involved in the killing of these people are all murderers.

I won't be so surprised if the perpetrators of this terrible acts are part of the badoo cult group...

The ripple effect of taking law into their hands will lead to more blood shed if the security forces do not step in. If anyone has the heart to kill another human being, such person is a murderer, whether vigilante or badoo.. All are the same.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Nukilia: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2017
mfm04622:
This is what happens when security agencies fails citizens. Citizens will resort to self help and mostly innocent citizens will be killed. Reason i will never support mob action

"If badoo gang behave like animals, I don't expect civil people to behave like animals"
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Whytdot(f): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2017
Why are they burning them? Their fellow human beings oh... How do they do it? Watch another human cry and beg for help while burning? The thought is scary... Nigerians are barbaric, that's why we can never ever grow.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by doskie(m): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2017
OrestesDante:
I hope these people are killing the right persons. cry
obviously not!
that dude may not be a badoo
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2017
Ogbeni forget that thing, e no bad reach dt level angry

Ikorodu is very peaceful n calm, if u don't have a skeleton in your cupboard you will walk majestically in the middle of mobs angry
BlueRayDick:
This is getting out of hand. Since the police have refused to secure life and properties which is one of their duties, people have started taking laws into their own hands.

Sincerely as a guy it's not advisable one goes anywhere around Ikorodu now without knowing the exact address of the place.Because as things are going now, these people carrying out jungle justice might end up lynching you if u show up at an area in ikorodu y don't know while looking suspicious.

As for me and my loved ones, nothing can carry us to Ikorodu at this perilous times
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2017
Am sure By the time one of their own children who is coming from school or from a journey is being wasted , then they will all rethink on how best to handle this baddo of a thing. No throughy investigation before wasting people lifes . Some of this people could be innocent, have we forgotten the Allu four? I pray innocent blood will not averge , because if it does ,all those that participated in killing those innocent soul, non of their children and forth generation will escape dealth once they research that particular age that those people were killed. This is not a curse , it the fact, so avoid participating in jungle justice.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2017
embarassed oga calm down, why was his own claims of both places he worked incoherent. If he could gainsay the woman's claims, then he shouldn't have lied about where he worked in two different places. It shows he has a skeleton in his cupboard, or how do u explain his lies if he was just angry
EmekaBlue:
C as dem butcher am,burn join...bcoz one woman said what is not confirmed...No more Zoo but now Evil forest
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by NairalandAsasin(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2017
mansakhalifa:
I guess the level of PARANOIA has reached fever pitch over there at Ikorodu. Under such circumstances,you make the wrong move like this chap,they mete out jungle justice on you. It is as simple as that,sir. Don't blame the people,blame the government and the cops who have been slow to act. Never forget the word-it is PARANOIA.
Go to Ikorodu n tell them that not on social media.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2017
What happened angry undecided
Northmall:
Lord have mercy. I'll never forget my experience at Ikorodu in 2012, these people could have killed me too despite being innocent sad
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Ladipodeal: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Nothing on earth will take me to ikorodu axis for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS / Nigerian Migrants Caught Extorting Parking Fee From Motorists In Italy. Photos / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.