Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) (31741 Views)

Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos / Alaka, Badoo Cultist Wanted By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by hoover420: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2017
I wonder how the police is gonna differentiate between the innocent & the cultists.
Their parents better pray vehemently!
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Bodylover: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2017
Problem dey ikorodu oh.
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by igbohausayoruba: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2017
What's d criteria for screening

1 Like

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by uselessIDIOT(m): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2017
Are you sure these ones are not innocent?? hmmmm Police oh
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Mac2016(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2017
What are the bases for profiling them? I hope the guilty would not be set free...I live in Ikorodu ..last night we could not sleep o..Ikorodu is presently hot. Anyone coming to ikorodu to visit people should enter early ooooooooooooooooo. No room for nonsense present...God spare us all!
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2017
sad
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Honest2(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2017
no chill zone in ikorodu now oooo once they see you with oil keg.....you don become badoo be that
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2017
How will the incompetent Nigerian police pick the real badoo members from a group of over a 1,000 suspects?. I'm one hundred percent certain most of those who'd be imprisoned will be innocent.

Majekdom2. Come and see your people.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2017
ifewise:
We should always Dress properly & Look neat always.
Really? man! you are one naive soul! deadly and worst criminals dress properly and looks neat always, when i used do crime i am always dressed in suit, clean hair cut and very shiny and expensive shoes so that i didn't look like a suspect, so please! think again! cool

Naive people like you I would have confused scammed with my humble and neat dressing.
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by OddBall(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2017
I just wish the innocent ones among them Luck, because, Naija Police no be FBI o..
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Are they this many? shocked
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by DJInfluence: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Priscy01:
The innocent ones who were unfortunately picked up during the raid will be released while the criminals that can be identified will be charged to court.
Charge to court on what ground? How will they know who is genuinely a member of this miscreant group? I just don´t want innocent people to suffer for being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by kuyen008(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2017
The police officer are now doing their duties now
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by magmag1: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2017
Just imagine if these guys work in a production company, see how strength and productivity is wasted.
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2017
typumps:
Is this not funny, how will you screen a criminal? Is it an audition.Imagine someone like Evan in the midst and you want to screen him, they would have failed, are they Merlin that they will know if they are criminal, not all criminal have bad looks, instead they interrogate them
Lol......Dont mind OP, why person go use screened to replace interrogation? but wait oooo, ikorodu ppl ar not smiling honestly, dey should declare state of emergency on that area,bfor the killing turns to hours interval oooo
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Agadaobo(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2017
Omoh see as they plently
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by kceewhyte(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2017
ifewise:
mtcheew!
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2017
DJInfluence:

Charge to court on what ground? How will they know who is genuinely a member of this miscreant group? I just don´t want innocent people to suffer for being at the wrong place at the wrong time.
imagine! I guess they are identifying criminals by just looking at them and if they dont like the look of you, Automatically you are a criminal, inadequate, incompetent and shambolic!
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by rugipp(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2017
Oga
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by NairalandAsasin(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
As in they are in for a long thing
Sweetheart how are you?
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Horlahmah(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2017
Ori yeye nimogun, taise lo po (many innocent head at imogun)
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by pat1612(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2017
Lyoncrescent:
Lol. A bar midas near my house was raided and they arrested workers and some customers. This raid was also carried out in other bars in ikorodu during broad day light. This is the most unprofessional thing I've ever seen in my life. The bar near my house also has a pharmacist and barber's shop. The pharmacist was the one who went viral on social media pleading for his life and was released . This is just sad that innocent people were rounded up for drinking in a bar and will now be interrogated before being released. Badoo gang are errand boys. Go after their sponsors. All this nonsense is to save face. Ikorodu also has a huge cultism problem but pokiticans use these cultists so the police look the other way. Imagine if Evans for example was suspected to be drinking in beerhugz then police storms there and arrests everybody then take them to the station for two days before interrogation. Senseless. The ikorodu oba should be held accountable for badoo.

Exactly My thought are all this gang member so now u see people u pick them all, NPF is so against innocent people.
I will tell u one of my neighbor and a frnd was just picked from outside house by people from HQ the guys phone was taken away.this guy his father was a former politician lucky for him they gave him his phone to make a call and he called one oga at top so the officers had to let him go.imagine just picking people on street or from outside gate is that policing

1 Like

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by trumpcoat(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2017
This is fake, police will use this opportunity to extort the innocent guys,this is not real honestly,baddoo are scary and wild,it is only opc or onyabo that can do this and not not our weak Nigerian police
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by doubleaction(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2017
I am very sure some innocent people would be
Indicted with this kind of oral interview.

Lord have mercy
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Realdeals(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2017
What sort of screening is that? There supposed to be a laptop for checking their social media profile. That'll help.
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:
Are they doing oral interview? See person papa o grin
Had it been Nigeria is a technological advanced country, they would have collected all those bloody grinding stones and pestles the badoo gang use in killing their victims, collect the fingerprints on them and match them with the fingerprints of these guys and arrest the killers. I don't know how this kind of screening will help catch the culprits

God help us in this country

I pity those wey no get job.dat 1 na straight lockup.
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Barristter07: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2017
ifewise:

Good point Sir ! a saying goes thus " You are addressed the way you dress " . With what am seeing here, those with Crazy jeans, Dyed hair, Tattooed body parts , Dreadlocks would have a hard time proving their innocence compared to their counterparts that didn't do those things previously mentioned.
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2017
cybriz82:

I pity those wey no get job.dat 1 na straight lockup.
and tattoos cheesy
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by ApexPredator: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Nigeria is such a dangerous country. These people pack innocent youth dey accuse them falsely.
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2017
NPF what are you guys waiting for just open fire on them... our prison is already congested
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2017
typumps:
Is this not funny, how will you screen a criminal? Is it an audition.Imagine someone like Evan in the midst and you want to screen him, they would have failed, are they Merlin that they will know if they are criminal, not all criminal have bad looks, instead they interrogate them

Here's how it might play out:

Police: "Are you a member of Badoo ?"
Suspect: "No sir"
Police: "E no dey your face. Oya find Roger (30k) for the DPO, carry your load. You are free"
Suspect: "Thank you sir"
Police : "Next!!"

Police: "Are you a Badoo?"
Suspect : Emi? Nefa sir. I no efen sabi say Badoo dey. True to God"
Police: " E no dey your face. Oya find Roger(30k) for the DPO, carry your load go. You are free"
Suspect: "Thank you sir!"

Police: "Next!!"

The Ibo's are right about Nigeria being a zoo

!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rapes 5-year-old Inside National Stadium / Man Arrested For Snapping A Policeman Collecting Bribe From Motorist / Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.