Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) (31742 Views)

Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos / Alaka, Badoo Cultist Wanted By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Nigeriadondie: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2017
Priscy01:
Following the police raid carried out on the dangerous Baddo gang members Saturday in Ikorodu, the Police is currently screening the alleged suspects.

The innocent ones who were unfortunately picked up during the raid will be released while the criminals that can be identified will be charged to court.

More photos after afternoon the cut...

Source; http://drinosblog..com/2017/07/arrested-badoo-gang-suspects-getting.html

The innocent ones wud be released with pay. The more innocent they arrest the more money they make. Even Badoo members wud be relaeased as long as they can pay money. Nigerian police are of no value especially to d poor as justice is for sale and d highest bidder even if he is a criminal gets it.
Pls Nigerians arm yourself. If u can provide work for yourself, feed yourself without any support from useless govt pls secure yourself. Cos even police protection is not free only d rich can afford it. No wonder u can see 100 police to one big man and nothing for us

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by ifewise(m): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2017
gypsey:
Really? man! you are one naive soul! deadly and worst criminals dress properly and looks neat always, when i used do crime i am always dressed in suit, clean hair cut and very shiny and expensive shoes so that i didn't look like a suspect, so please! think again! cool

Naive people like you I would have confused scammed with my humble and neat dressing.
Boss I understand ur point & ur View,I'm nt thinking Aspa crime,I saw a tweet of a pharmacy Graduate pick as Badoo & D friends where calling fr his release.Even If I'm innocent & I hv tattoo on my body &with Torn dirty Jeans.It will be very difficult fr me to convince anyone at that point.U knw dey where nt caught in d Act,Dey where all picked randomly in the street.
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by agitator: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:
Are they doing oral interview? See person papa o grin
Had it been Nigeria is a technological advanced country, they would have collected all those bloody grinding stones and pestles the badoo gang use in killing their victims, collect the fingerprints on them and match them with the fingerprints of these guys and arrest the killers. I don't know how this kind of screening will help catch the culprits

God help us in this country

They are just looking for revenue, and this gave them a perfect excuse to make cool cash. grin grin grin

It is only in Nigeria that people are arrested randomly without evidence.

A robbery takes place, after the robbers have left police arrest anybody found around that area when they arrive.

Someone is murdered, they arrest all the poor people trekking along that road.

One big man complains about area boys, they arrest all the young boys living within that vicinity and those unfortunate to find themselves visiting or passing through that area. grin grin grin
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2017
agitator:

They are just looking for revenue, and this gave them a perfect excuse to make cool cash. grin grin grin

It is only in Nigeria that people are arrested randomly without evidence.

A robbery takes place, after the robbers have left police arrest anybody found around that area when they arrive.

Someone is murdered, they arrest all the poor people trekking along that road.

One big man complains about area boys, they arrest all the young boys living within that vicinity and those unfortunate to find themselves visiting or passing through that area. grin grin grin
it's sad
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by bizza45: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Lol...See oral interview.

Police: Are you a badoo member?

Man: No sir.

Police: what is that tattoo on your hand for?

Man: Its my birthmark.

Police: what of the ears perforated? Where you putting on ear rings?

Man: No sir, it was when my mum wanted to pierce my sis ear, she mistakenly did it to mine.

I swear u no well hahaha
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by CanadianNurse: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2017
Benjom:
Hmm... Can't imagine what the impression of the jury would be on those with heavy tattoos in this scenario. Outright persecution 'fall on them' o. cool

I'm the Best CV/Resume Writer in Nigeria. I dare you to view my 4 CV Samples and prove me wrong!
www..com/cv-samples/
oga na only CV u sabi write? Resume nko?
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2017
ifewise:

Boss I understand ur point & ur View,I'm nt thinking Aspa crime,I saw a tweet of a pharmacy Graduate pick as Badoo & D friends where calling fr his release.Even If I'm innocent & I hv tattoo on my body &with Torn dirty Jeans.It will be very difficult fr me to convince anyone at that point.U knw dey where nt caught in d Act,Dey where all picked randomly in the street.
Absolutely! but that's not how to determine who is a criminal! that's infact a very unprofessional way to determine because the real Badoo could be released just because they are dressed neatly. Tattoos, torn or dirty clothing are not the qualifications of a criminal.
And it's funny because if criminals or Badoo members realises that the police are only after people with torn cloths, tattoos or dirty clothes they will start dressing smartly grin grin and the crime continues
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Lol...See oral interview.

Police: Are you a badoo member?

Man: No sir.

Police: what is that tattoo on your hand for?

Man: Its my birthmark.

Police: what of the ears perforated? Where you putting on ear rings?

Man: No sir, it was when my mum wanted to pierce my sis ear, she mistakenly did it to mine.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by donqx: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2017
good
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2017
lol..c Naija sha
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by ifewise(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! but that's not how to determine who is a criminal! that's infact a very unprofessional way to determine because the real Badoo could be released just because they are dressed neatly. Tattoos, torn or dirty clothing are not the qualifications of a criminal.
And it's funny because if criminals or Badoo members realises that the police are only after people with torn cloths, tattoos or dirty clothes they will start dressing smartly grin grin and the crime continues
Shey na there fault the ones picked how hv dey handled them,Our Lazy police men prefer to Do question/Answer and public verification for them to Ascertain if u a criminal or not.
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by shorlla(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2017
With all the problems this country is facing...
Some people still get time to dey harm innocent people for no reason...
Calling themselves baddoo

These are Retarded humans with misplaced priorities
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
I like Southwesterners so much that they don't allow crime eat deep to their bone before acting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by ajl: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
ApexPredator:
Nigeria is such a dangerous country. These people pack innocent youth dey accuse them falsely.

While I am not accusing any of the individuals picked up of any crime. There are many youths in Ikorodu and other parts of Lagos that belong to cult gangs. I collect and monitor crime data from Lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria. These cult gangs are extremely dreadful. Now they operate in daylight with no fear. They are actually easy to identify as members of the community know them for what they are.
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by ajl: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
shorlla:
With all the problems this country is facing...
Some people still get time to dey harm innocent people for no reason...
Calling themselves baddoo

These are Retarded humans with misplaced priorities

You seem not to get the big picture. What you are seeing is an offshoot of the problem in the country you referred to. Nigeria has a huge youth population that are currently not engaged in meaningful life. Their own solution is to prey on the weak in the society to make a living.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by churchill205(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Them plenty sef.
Maybe na operation catch everything police them go be dat ooo.
But honestly crisis has covered the Nigerian state like a man that committed abomination and a taboo joined together o.GOD SAVE US
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Mpanyi: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
I no follow for badoo na 20,000 naira. Mulltiply it with 200 = 2,000,000. Multiply it with 1000 = 20,000,0000. So expect more random arrest by the police.
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by abbeyfel: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
This interrogation will help differentiate the innocent ones from criminal elements. Most of the criminals dont have a means of livelihood or family they stay with. Am sure the men carrying out the interrogations are not your everday police but detectives. This same scenerio played out when there was a raid at the new african shrine agidingbi, during Fashola's first tenure as Lagos state governor. About 370 people were arrested. Police detectives needed to carry out proper interrogation to seperate law abiding citizens who just went there to "chill" and bad elements in the society. Many people were released while people who could not present themselves as responsible citizens were held back for proper investigation. Please have some faith in the Nigerian police. They are not that worse!
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by abbeyfel: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
ifewise:

Its not really about tatoo or dressing dirty. If you are not a criminal, the way and manner you will answer questions and the information you have about who you and your family is enough to vindicate you. Its easy to see lapses when a criminal is been asked questions except we are dealing with highly trained and advanced criminals. Badoo boys to me are just mislead and derailed youths. They can be easily fished out during intense interrogation. So wether you have dreadlocks or tatoo, your true nature and the life You are living presently will give you away as either a normal person or a criminal. Some might not even be badoo boys but into other forms of criminality...
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by mechanics(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
foolish people, they are even much.
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by akigbemaru: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Priscy01:
Following the police raid carried out on the dangerous Baddo gang members Saturday in Ikorodu, the Police is currently screening the alleged suspects.

The innocent ones who were unfortunately picked up during the raid will be released while the criminals that can be identified will be charged to court.

More photos after afternoon the cut...

Source; http://drinosblog..com/2017/07/arrested-badoo-gang-suspects-getting.html

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by IamUdo(m): 1:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Na interview be this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Snapping A Policeman Collecting Bribe From Motorist / Man Rapes 5-year-old Inside National Stadium / Fulani People Kill A Policeman Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.