Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,911 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari (18246 Views)

Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) / Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by ceeethru(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2017
I see a Nigeria that is all together afraid of what the North can do! This man ought to have been sacked long time ago if not for fear of the southerners being butchered in the North of which the North is as weak as earthworm to be caged!

What is the proof that this man is still alive?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by nsamchizzy: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2017
Who have been taking care of him all this while?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Jamiubond009(m): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2017
hope say no be plan with the cabal to smuggle am in like contraband crayfish sha.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2017
Go well madam
Tell ur hubby to come and lay on the the mat he laid
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by ashawopikin(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2017
abdulbnyusuf:
As'alillahul azeem, rabbul arshil azeem any yashfih PMB

Insha Allah PMB will be healed and he wil back to rule till 2023

Lemme hear you say Ameen

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2017
abdulbnyusuf:

Lemme hear you say Ameen

LET ME HEAR U SAY. .....AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2017
Baba might receive hard on grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Onedibe1: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided I head dat Buhari died 2:22 am 2day,i didn't Bliv bt 4 dis woman 2 embark on such visit means it might actually be tru

I heard so too,i hope is true..
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Benekruku(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided I head dat Buhari died 2:22 am 2day,i didn't Bliv bt 4 dis woman 2 embark on such visit means it might actually be tru

Why re u so into head wink
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by LazyNairalander(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2017
veekid:
Mama no wan gree; make e see her husband now; before e go kpain......
Buh wait o; who go dey kpansh this woman peradventure Buhari ........... (Fill in the gap)

comes back.
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by phkka1(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2017
I wish this woman will advise the husband to step aside.
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by byemx06(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2017
GossipHeart:

A 300 year old man who is bedridden in a London hospital

His hospital fee per day is $800 approximately hundreds of naira per day

The presidential private jet is parked in a London airport and it costs the Nigerian government millions of naira per day

This 300 year old man who will never fully recover from his illness refuses to resign

And some zombie idiots will come to Nairaland to shout that Buhari is the best president ever
no body is inevitable of sickness, for the fact u on social media dosnt mean u shud act lik a child........ u also hav a parent u wount b happy if someone address ur parent like ds ,
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Ogashub(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2017
I brought this news to nairaland since 10.54pm last note and this other post was made around 7a.m this morning mynd44,lalasticlala,seun when will all this rubbish stop?

https://www.nairaland.com/3896476/aisha-buhari-returns-london-visit

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2017
Again?
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by jjjjj2017: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2017
These idiot should stop wasting taxpayers money! Osinbajo, thunder fire you there! bloody thief in pastor skin!
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Tonero231: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2017
Buhari has embarked on endless medical vacation, he strongly criticized this when he was lying to the voters to be elected as the president. Enough of this economic waste. Time has come to make his health status public .
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by abdulbnyusuf(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2017
tescoman90:

LET ME HEAR U SAY. .....AMEN

Yes, rather It's better for both me and you
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by ejykzy: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2017
Wen u toyed with God's own pple.... Bhuhari dealt wit children of isrealites in nigeria and now wot happened to pharaoh has happened to him...suffer wot u caused to ursef by ursef
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by shevy878: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2017
cheesy
ANIEXTY:
You mean the London based Nigerian president !
grin
ANIEXTY:
You mean the London based Nigerian president !
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by madridguy(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Ameen.

abdulbnyusuf:

Lemme hear you say Ameen
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by LazyNairalander(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2017
If buhari love this country, he should resign. If truly he has any atom of love for her.
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by holluphemydavid(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2017
veekid:
Buh wait o; who go dey kpansh this woman peradventure Buhari ........... (Fill in the gap)
probably u shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by sacramentum(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2017
abdulbnyusuf:

Lemme hear you say Ameen

i hope u dey fine upstairs

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2017
abdulbnyusuf:

Lemme hear you say Ameen
He is not coming back again.
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2017
veekid:

That was really a v..kid..ish comment.
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by emmaitive(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2017
i hope dey will allow her see his deabody dis tym
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2017
abdulbnyusuf:

Ameen

Lemme hear you say Ameen

Allah yazava mafi alkhairi.
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by abdulbnyusuf(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
He is not coming back again.

Since you no be God, then I don't have anything to say

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by belindar: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2017
These people are wasting Nigeria money. APC, Bad market
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by abdulbnyusuf(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2017
MrHowto:

Ameen

Allah yazava mafi alkhairi.

Ameen, and that's the best of all du'ah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by shevy878: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2017
More good news, i hope...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) / Why We Supported Uche Secondus – PDP Governors / PDP Lawmakers Begin Defection To APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.