Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Help!!! Imagine What She Did!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Imagine What She Did!! (669 Views)

Truly, Women Likes Rogues, Cant Just Imagine What I Saw Today. / Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / (18+) Imagine What This Girl Wore To The Saloon (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Imagine What She Did!! by JhyMedex: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Guys need ur advice..
My Sis is currently dating this guy.. he's been on her case about marriage for a while now..
He's decent on all aspects financially, morally and otherwise...
But my sister is finding hard to say yes... this is because the guy is shorter than her and not that handsome...
Advice please.. she seems to be in a dilemma.. I just ain't to help her come to a decision
Re: Help!!! Imagine What She Did!! by ALIBABAgcfr(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2017
No advice...

Since his height and looks is a considerable factor in choosing a partner, so be it.

Btw how old is she?
Re: Help!!! Imagine What She Did!! by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2017
Then she go see fine man and with height way like women.. Let God grant her wish
Re: Help!!! Imagine What She Did!! by Gentlevin: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
hmmm so u mean d guy is ugly? as in like this...

Re: Help!!! Imagine What She Did!! by ChopBellefull(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Your sister is still very young. Leave her till she start going to shiloh, by then she won't mind marrying paw paw

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Imagine What She Did!! by longjohnsilver: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
If there is no attraction, your sister shud just slide away n save the poor guy heart ache in d future.

Cause she will still cheat wen she meet that tall n handsome dude in the nearest future.
Re: Help!!! Imagine What She Did!! by JhyMedex: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
ALIBABAgcfr:
No advice...

Since his height and looks is a considerable factor in choosing a partner, so be it.

Btw how old is she?

Old Enof bruh..
Re: Help!!! Imagine What She Did!! by JhyMedex: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Gentlevin:
hmmm so u mean d guy is ugly? as in like this...

grin He's not particularly ugly.. just not that gudlooking n kinda short...Na d short part Dey pain her pass..

(1) (Reply)

Please Girls, If I Woo You Don't ''gree''-tired Of Womanwrappery / How To Know If You’re Important To A Guy? 7 Sure Fire Ways / Is This Enough Reason To End It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.