Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,422 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

She Made Me Fall In Love With Her – Nigerian Teacher Set To Marry His Ex-student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made Me Fall In Love With Her – Nigerian Teacher Set To Marry His Ex-student (953 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Olorogbe Faith: Nigerian Teacher Marries Lesbian Lover In South Africa (photos) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Made Me Fall In Love With Her – Nigerian Teacher Set To Marry His Ex-student by ebubefavou: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
A Nigerian teacher, Zion Oshiobugie, has taken to Facebook to disclose that he will be marrying his ex-student, Elohor Omohiro, who once came to his learning center to buy JAMB form in 2012.

According to him, they've been through a lot, and have kept their relationship going for many years. Here's what he wrote;

"She was my student!
I have been teaching since 2008. The job is challenging, mind bugging and mentally demanding, as such you may not have time for yourself.
Fast forward to 2012 a student came to my leaning center to buy JAMB form and it sparked a very great relationship which lasted for years, ups and downs but then this student did a one year internship with me before gaining admission into ekpoma, (ambrose Ali University). She had passion, she had similar dreams to help students most of all she made sure we hit our goals every single time she came back from school.
She was so dedicate to the business that we grew from one learning center to three learning centers in less than 3 years.

We all have various reasons why we get married but for me I am getting married to my student who has been there for me through thick and thin, hard times, sad times, depressing times to say the least.
We count down to 22nd July 2017. My other half is Elohor Omohiro, once my student but now my wife. God don put better thing inside my kpangolo. Very soon I go sing "somebody is on the way o bigi Bigi bouncing baby".
Wish me well!

#love #marriage #countdown
Tony Elumelu The Tony Elumelu Foundation KPOKO 100.5 FMGbajimi Richard Mc BadmouthNnamdi Onyeka"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/made-fall-love-nigerian-teacher-set-marry-ex-student.html

Lalasticlala

Re: She Made Me Fall In Love With Her – Nigerian Teacher Set To Marry His Ex-student by brighttech95(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin
Re: She Made Me Fall In Love With Her – Nigerian Teacher Set To Marry His Ex-student by Adaowerri111: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Love knows no boundaries

Re: She Made Me Fall In Love With Her – Nigerian Teacher Set To Marry His Ex-student by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin

Best wishes for them..
Re: She Made Me Fall In Love With Her – Nigerian Teacher Set To Marry His Ex-student by gabinogem(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Later dem go say teachers no dey eye their students... God dey watch all of una
Re: She Made Me Fall In Love With Her – Nigerian Teacher Set To Marry His Ex-student by Oche211(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Congrat man.... Frow one tutorial centre to three in 3 yrs. Only God knw what both of u will achieve together in d years to come. Such a lady is hard to find in our generation of slay queens nd slay mamas. Indeed, God don put better thing inside your kpangolo. Just treat her right, treat her as a queen. Congrat nd cheers.....
Re: She Made Me Fall In Love With Her – Nigerian Teacher Set To Marry His Ex-student by Oche211(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
gabinogem:
Later dem go say teachers no dey eye their students... God dey watch all of una
Lol....
Leave guy man alone. Na wetin him like, him go for.
Re: She Made Me Fall In Love With Her – Nigerian Teacher Set To Marry His Ex-student by Fadman4real(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nice one I av a similar case, I am just starting a relationship with my ex-student too and it is going great, I very much wish we get to your own level soon.
Re: She Made Me Fall In Love With Her – Nigerian Teacher Set To Marry His Ex-student by opedaydydx9(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is commendable I tot I would Mary one of my ex students but she dey do me konikoni,
Re: She Made Me Fall In Love With Her – Nigerian Teacher Set To Marry His Ex-student by opedaydydx9(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Fadman4real:
Nice one I av a similar case, I am just starting a relationship with my ex-student too and it is going great, I very much wish I we get to your own level soon.
congrats

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Seven (7) Surprising Ways You Could Get Pregnant / Iranu Abasha / 6 Kinds Of joysticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.