Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist (22874 Views)

Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Fabulocity:
LMAooooo

If only they could just take a peek into the future, say ten years and see the condition of their skin then.

I can guarantee that they'll stop bleaching.
they actually know

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by ExpensiveG: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
This guy should be the next general overseer of Redeem Christian Church of God.

He speaks the truth grin

I can never date a girl who can't proudly show me her throwback pictures and if she does she'd better not be dark-skinned in them angry

By the way, look at what I found. Please don't quote me if you never had this grin

Seconded gringrin

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by diva90: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Stop bleaching

Tell that to your girlfriend undecided
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by PointZerom: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
diva90:
Foolish talk. undecided its like saying 70% of men who Are women beaters are dark skinned men. Such generalizations should be avoided

You dey bleach ni?.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
majekdom2:
In my opinion Inferiority complex, low self esteem are one reason people bleach. It is normal for people that have this mental problem to feel used, controlled and being bossed. Guy may not be far from truth.
not really though.... people bleach mostly for acceptability and more easy access
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by slimzzysweet(f): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
I think is usually caused by fake living. Ladies (especially) and some guys dat live above thr income.

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Fearlez: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
And where did this moronic two-bit hustler fighting for attention got that statistic from?
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nofuckgiven: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Monalisa Chinda and Adesua Etomi on my mind.
Now I know you are a raving lunatic! Why can't you mention the real bleachers? undecided

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by holluphemydavid(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Evablizin:
Lols omoh this one weak my fingers i can't even type correctly,NGBA aka Worst enemy alias UMU IBERIBE(FOOLISH CHILDREN)kai what dem do ooo hahahaha
i quickly check ur profile to knw if u bleach lol....thank God u are not

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by ayorhmeeday(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
lols...the guy is right.
i am a really dark person buh anytime i step out in2 d sun, my skin turns a brown tan.
it's reeeli magical and i glow sef. buh i avoid stayin in d sun too long cos my skin would turn DARKER...like reeeeeal BLACK!!
my eye sef go red join!!
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
the guy is talking to yellowbar demons that love breeching cream so much
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by holluphemydavid(m): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nma27:
I'm proud of my dark skin... kiss
hw we wan take knw when u ;like fry plaintain,fry yam and egg sauce grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by holluphemydavid(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
where are the bleaching dem gan on dis thread tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

not really though.... people bleach mostly for acceptability and more easy access
if you can't be accepted for who you are i.e black skin then it's not your thing. It's inferiority complex that will make you bleach to fit. It's a mind thing. What do you me by access.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by marooh: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
I pity all these girl that post their bleaching face pics and tell guy to see "my face without make up"

grin
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by banmee(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nigerians just love talking and acting anyhow. What scientific data did he use to reach that conclusion?
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Donald7610: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
I lost mine to Dark skin Ibadan girl
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by austyn0(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
In Ron Weasly's voice ''WICKED''.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by purem(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Xtargold:
I don't understand the correlation. Could someone kindly explain.

member of NGBA spoted
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Hier(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Stop bleaching and tattoo

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by UTEWUOJO: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
THE BLEACHERS ARE FINDING THIS OFFENSIVE.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by TSOM(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
And since we're throwing unverifiedefigures around, 85% of broken marriages are caused by #TEAM BEARDGANG
Women love us - members of the heavily-bearded gang.

Why do you think Tonto is mad after Churchill left her or why Tiwa still clings on to T-Billz or Adesua to Banky W? wink
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by iluvpomo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
You can tell his wife black pass Ghana lady grin
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:
this fool should be arrested... always pulling fake stats... what survey did he do to come to this conclusion .... freaking fool
see dem awon borbrisky gang show me ur knuckles cheesy
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by kozmicity: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Se,we wey our beard be like pure water sachet e mean say we no go date long be day na ;ad
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by kozmicity: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Se,we wey our beard be like pure water sachet e mean say we no go date long be day na grin
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Hier(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
majekdom2:
In my opinion Inferiority complex, low self esteem are one reason people bleach. It is normal for people that have this mental problem to feel used, controlled and being bossed. Guy may not be far from truth.

the only reason bro
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Hier(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:

abi bulbrisky fa
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
majekdom2:
if you can't be accepted for who you are i.e black skin then it's not your thing. It's inferiority complex that will make you bleach to fit. It's a mind thing. What do you me by access.
bleached skin or fair skin is favoured more in modeling industry, video vixen and many more. what about that. a lot of people bleach in Philippines to avoid segregation and job discrimination . a times bleaching has more to do with survival that so called inferiority
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:

I guess u also a guy. don't worry, one day, another fool will post online that 80% of Nigerian are criminals without any survey stats... am going see how you would react to that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men, What Is Your Issue With Marrying A Lady Who Is The First Child? / My Funny Experience Today December 25th / Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.