Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist (22876 Views)

Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
majekdom2:
see, no matter how you let your sentiments shift away from the truth. TRUTH is TRUTH. Anyone that bleaches duffers inferiority complex. Many Nigerians suffer that so you should expect what you see in Nigeria. Society don't own you brother.

lol... leme ask you, why do they keep compelling a young graduate to start a bizness rather than find a job In Naija, whereas his mate in the western world get jobs more easily and start there company at will.... the society play a very important role in shaping our life stylr . ask any sociologist ...
people that leave nigeria to with bsc to do menal jobs abroad, are they having inferiority complex too...

see this from a broader perspective ... not just being rigid
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by AlphaDibia(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
I don't know what is funnier: the fact that you lots believe this nonsense OR the fact that him mind gree him publish this nonsense. cry cry

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
TheCabal:

The C.V resume did not indicate bleaching as an achievement , neither did the job description.

You seem to think bleaching or light skin correlates with intelligence and productivity.

I am a capitalist. I only do things if I gain something. Making money from selling bleaching creams to your "sect" is no big deal to me.

But if you come to this forum and try to preach the whole "bleach for prosperity" sermon I have heard one to many times from people with low IQ's .. I wont let it slide.

People bleach cos they feel bad about themselves. When they bleach they gain confidence.. it is a self esteem problem. Like hair extensions, fake eyelashes and tatoos. People do these things because they do not feel good enough for the society.

lol.. this is why i don't argue online.... people are just too rigid and never open minded.....

you made mention of olosho embassy when I brought up the French language .... I never said bleaching makes you more intelligent or less...
to you, everyone that bleaches is irresponsible, an olosho, low IQ and low self esteem...
I want to agree with you. but please show me prove.

don't tell cos you can't do it ooo... i don't mind a web link ....everybody has what appeals to them.

mind you no body close to me bleaches but I have absolutely no reservation towards it... different stroke for different folks..

sociological fact is the major plausible cause ..
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
TheCabal:

The C.V resume did not indicate bleaching as an achievement , neither did the job description.

You seem to think bleaching or light skin correlates with intelligence and productivity.

I am a capitalist. I only do things if I gain something. Making money from selling bleaching creams to your "sect" is no big deal to me.

But if you come to this forum and try to preach the whole "bleach for prosperity" sermon I have heard one to many times from people with low IQ's .. I wont let it slide.

People bleach cos they feel bad about themselves. When they bleach they gain confidence.. it is a self esteem problem. Like hair extensions, fake eyelashes and tatoos. People do these things because they do not feel good enough for the society.

lol.. this is why i don't argue online.... people are just too rigid and never open minded.....

you made mention of olosho embassy when I brought up the French language .... I never said bleaching makes you more intelligent or less...
to you, everyone that bleaches is irresponsible, an olosho, low IQ and low self esteem...
I want to agree with you. but please show me prove.

don't tell cos you can't do it ooo... i don't mind a web link ....everybody has what appeals to them.

mind you no body close to me bleaches but I have absolutely no reservation towards it... different stroke for different folks..

sociological factor is the major plausible cause ..

if your wife makes up too, I hope you won't tag her as having low IQ
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

lol... leme ask you, why do they keep compelling a young graduate to start a bizness rather than find a job In Naija, whereas his mate in the western world get jobs more easily and start there company at will.... the society play a very important role in shaping our life stylr . ask any sociologist ...
people that leave nigeria to with bsc to do menal jobs abroad, are they having inferiority complex too...

see this from a broader perspective
... not just being rigid
before you make assumptions be sure of your facts. I have never asked any graduate to start a business. I advise graduates to get a job, gain skills before starting any business because I know the average education in Nigeria does not afford a fresh graduate the skills needed to run a successful enterprise. @ second bolded, any Nigerian that travels out to seek greener pastures without having been offered a job or no focus on what to do is sick and suffers inferiority complex. Yes he does. Only a sick person will think his Bsc wihout work experience would land him a good job abroad. The menial jobs he is doing is very fit for him. You are the one with a narrow mind here. You don't have to change your skin color to fit in!

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
TheCabal:

Finally your brain is working.

People bleach for one reason and one reason only... to feel superior .

I stated one example you already throwing insult..
u aint a well grounded capitalist, if you are you would realize that bobrisky has such mentality of bleaching to fit his plan....

you even said you only do things that add value to u...
what do you thing bobrisky is doing??...

next time do more research before jumping into conclusion.... not by just spewing hatred on people you know little or nothing about
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

I aint a well grounded capitalist, if you are you would realize that bobrisky has such mentality of bleaching to fit his plan....

bros abeg .. you win carry go. undecided

Just because I am a heartless capitalist that would sell bleaching creams to my own mother. Does not mean I will peddle it as a panacea to her psychological ineptitude. Bleaching creams only change the way you look.. it does not solve the "real problem".
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Student125(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

u aint a well grounded capitalist, if you are you would realize that bobrisky has such mentality of bleaching to fit his plan....

If I may ask
1)y do most ladies put on makeup
2) y do some guys use spirit + weed or cream to bring out beards.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by londoner: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

most of them started bleaching before they got married, I still don't get how that correlate
.. the guy is just a clown

There are both light and dark that have had failed marriages.

Funke is on her second marriage because the first failed as is Stephanie. Ini Edo's marriage failed as did Kate Henshaw's and Jackie Appiah's. There are now rumours about Uche Jombo-Rodrigues and Tiwa is just about salvaging hers.

Unless we are suggesting those ladies are bleachers too?
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by londoner: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
majekdom2:
are you saying there are no black models. I have seen many. You guys are not even well informed before drawing conclusions. If you are not proud of your skin color you suffer low esteem. What segregation? I just said earlier, it means the opportunity isn't for you. Was Michael Jackson ever referred to as a white man? Does bleaching change your race or ethnic background? Anyone that bleaches needs a mental check up.

If we are talking about the Black catwalk model, it has been dominated by dark skin since the 80's until today especially international high end fashion.

Bleaching happens when there is a lack of self love and incorrect assumptions about the world because every successful dark skinned woman whether in business or beauty is factual evidence that dark skin does not prevent success
As well as a light skinned woman without success is evidence that light skin does not equal success.

Low self esteem may prove a HUGE hindrance to both females though.

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
londoner:

If we are talking about the Black catwalk model, it has been dominated by dark skin since the 80's until today especially international high end fashion.

Bleaching happens when there is a lack of self love and incorrect assumptions about the world because every successful dark skinned woman whether in business or beauty is factual evidence that dark skin does not prevent success
As well as a light skinned woman without success is evidence that light skin does not equal success.

Low self esteem may prove a HUGE hindrance to both females though.
Thank you! if you have have given yourself total love, how can you give another.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by holluphemydavid(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nma27:
Monitoring spirit
Lol
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
diva90:
Foolish talk. undecided its like saying 70% of men who Are women beaters are dark skinned men. Such generalizations should be avoided
His assertion is false and judgemental. I wonder how he got the statistics to arrive at that result. Probably he only perceived it which isn't bad but saying 70% is a fallacy. Until he's able to prove otherwise, his assertion remains false
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by stukinherdr1222(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Fabulocity:
LMAooooo

If only they could just take a peek into the future, say ten years and see the condition of their skin then.

I can guarantee that they'll stop bleaching.

they can`t see theirselves in the future because they are blinded by the fake beauty they have now.

and to mention most of them stinks . . . honestly its very disgusting . ..eeew.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
totorimi:
I disagree with OP, failed marriages stem from lack of true love, immaturity, irresponsibility, lack of mutual respect.

OP has never been with a short, fat, black girl before. When you do you will understand the meaning of short man devil. They are mean, heartless and they will nag you to death. For me I'll rather have a beautiful lady I'll derive joy in looking at and cope with her misdemeanors than have the opposite.
Good comment
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

just one gal is not enough to generalize .... never
Similar thing the writer of that post did. He's too generalistic
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

this is my major issue with the guy.... did he carry out any survey?? he just pulled out a stupid figure and people are already standing behind him like say an bleaching dey cause marriage to break...
Exactly.! God bless you for this
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by mumexcellency(f): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oooose. Grateful heart for appeciating our originality. Black forever, priceless colour.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by unqombothi(f): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Whuna:
Another baseless utterance
As in ehn?! I think he just woke up and pulled this one out of God-knows-where.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by crowley(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nma27:
I'm proud of my dark skin... kiss
are you sure? i like light skinned girls nd m sure majority of guys do so too. let them bleach, as far as its disturbing no one, no one cares.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
crowley:

are you sure? i like light skinned girls nd m sure majority of guys do so too. let them bleach, as far as its disturbing no one, no one cares.
I'm just OK with my natural colour.. Good for ya Sir Crowley
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by crowley(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nma27:
I'm just OK with my natural colour.. Good for ya Sir Crowley
Merci madame, et nous vous aimons tous comme vous.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Olutayo89(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Josh44s:
Who is this one again! People will just be talking anyhow things that can spoil other people's marriage. angry
why e dey pain u?
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
crowley:

Merci madame, et nous vous aimons tous comme vous.
angry
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Xtargold(f): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
purem:

member of NGBA spoted
What's NGBA?
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by riyanxeally(f): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
after thy ve killed dem self worth with bleaching...thy expect a man to value dem....impossible proudly black n beautiful
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by purem(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Xtargold:
What's NGBA?
NIGERIAN GIRLS BLEASHING ASSOCIATION
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Portgas(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
bumi10:
shut up if u dont know wat to say

which kind notion be that

Bleacher spotted ...
(no offence)
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by imustsaymymindo: 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

don't get emotional ...
mj bleached cos he had vitiligo

and people bleach all over the world for different reasons... google is your friend.

in the Philippines, having white skin gives a person unspeakable advantages. You will be admired by many, envied by some, and get the perks that those with brown skin tone could only wish for.

it is not always a matter of inferiority ... if learning French is gonna give you an added advantage, and you choose to learn the language. does that make u inferior?. it is what obtains in your environment that determines how you live...
simple

did you know that wizkid once rejected some dark skinned dancers in one of his video shoots in ghana??

So sorry for MJ. RIP MJ.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 04, 2017
majekdom2:
In my opinion Inferiority complex, low self esteem are one reason people bleach. It is normal for people that have this mental problem to feel used, controlled and being bossed. Guy may not be far from truth.

Funny enough, what you say is true. What the guy is saying may actually have some validity. He should do research and see if there's a correlation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men, What Is Your Issue With Marrying A Lady Who Is The First Child? / My Funny Experience Today December 25th / Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.