Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist (22878 Views)

Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
diva90:

Tell that to your girlfriend undecided

Smiles... As i don't have nko?
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by OliveCynosure(f): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Monalisa Chinda and Adesua Etomi on my mind.

Is this one okay?
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by ikgabriel(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Only those in d association will not agree wit dis dude�����, wait lemme see which one to do either to pee or pop.

Bleachers and infidelity are synonymous in nature.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

bleached skin or fair skin is favour more in modeling industry, video vixen and many more. what about that. a lot of people bleach in Philippines to avoid segregation and job discrimination . a times bleaching has more to do with survival that so called inferiority
are you saying there are no black models. I have seen many. You guys are not even well informed before drawing conclusions. If you are not proud of your skin color you suffer low esteem. What segregation? I just said earlier, it means the opportunity isn't for you. Was Michael Jackson ever referred to as a white man? Does bleaching change your race or ethnic background? Anyone that bleaches needs a mental check up.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Pylony(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bleaching girls can't do with out applying perfume to keep away the body odour that come's with it, all in the name of most be fair skinned and Beautiful. grin
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
I agree tho, sun really is the best filter.
My best pictures were taken under sunlight.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
majekdom2:
are you saying there are no black models. I have seen many. You guys are not even well informed before drawing conclusions. If you are not proud of your skin color you suffer low esteem. What segregation? I just said earlier, it means the opportunity isn't for you. Was Michael Jackson ever referred to as a white man? Does bleaching change your race or ethnic background? Anyone that bleaches needs a mental check up.

don't get emotional ...
mj bleached cos he had vitiligo

and people bleach all over the world for different reasons... google is your friend.

in the Philippines, having white skin gives a person unspeakable advantages. You will be admired by many, envied by some, and get the perks that those with brown skin tone could only wish for.

it is not always a matter of inferiority ... if learning French is gonna give you an added advantage, and you choose to learn the language. does that make u inferior?. it is what obtains in your environment that determines how you live...
simple

did you know that wizkid once rejected some dark skinned dancers in one of his video shoots in ghana??

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by totorimi: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
I disagree with OP, failed marriages stem from lack of true love, immaturity, irresponsibility, lack of mutual respect.

OP has never been with a short, fat, black girl before. When you do you will understand the meaning of short man devil. They are mean, heartless and they will nag you to death. For me I'll rather have a beautiful lady I'll derive joy in looking at and cope with her misdemeanors than have the opposite.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

don't get emotional ...

and people bleach all over the world for different reasons... google is your friend.

in the Philippines, having white skin gives a person unspeakable advantages. You will be admired by many, envied by some, and get the perks that those with brown skin tone could only wish for.

it is not always a matter of inferiority ... if learning French is gonna give you an added advantage, and you choose to learn the language. does that make u inferior?. it is what obtains in your environment that determines how you live...
simple

did you know that wizkid once rejected some dark skinned dancers in one of his video shoots in ghana??

So why don't you learn french and apply for a job at the french embassy. Instead of bleaching and working at the Olosho embassy.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
totorimi:
I disagree with OP, failed marriages stem from lack of true love, immaturity, irresponsibility, lack of mutual respect.

OP has never been with a short, fat, black girl before. When you do you will understand the meaning of short man devil. They are mean, heartless and they will nag you to death. For me I'll rather have a beautiful lady I'll derive joy in looking at and cope with her misdemeanors than have the opposite.

u committing the same fallacy.

how many dark short gals have u met before ??
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

don't get emotional ...

simple

wizkid rejected and so. When flavour sang black is beautiful, he must have rejected a light skinned babe. In same wizkid's bombay video, the chic used was black. You argument does not hold. Learning new skills i.e language is an added advantage not bleaching. Have you not seen employer put disclaimer about skin color in their application. Just as LGBT individuals have a deformed mind, bleachers are not better.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by talk2saintify(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
WHu be this

FAce like MEss

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by TinaAnita(f): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hian
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by totorimi: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

u committing the same fallacy.

how many dark short gals have u met before ??

I just escaped from one, it was hell brother. They always nag and think they know it all. They even think they are the most beautiful. I say never again.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
TheCabal:

So why don't you learn french and apply for a job at the french embassy. Instead of bleaching and working at the Olosho embassy.

am a guy, mate.

you don't just come out to condemn an act if you don't really know the root cause ....and posting wrong stats doesnt make any sense.
a lot of people bleach in China cause its associated with being wealthy. how about that....

the best thing lots of online users av come across are good at is blindly condemning an act, posting wrong statz and ask for your head if you disagree with fact...
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
totorimi:

I just escaped from one, it was hell brother. They always nag and think they know it all. They even think they are the most beautiful. I say never again.
just one gal is not enough to generalize .... never
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by londoner: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Xtargold:
I don't understand the correlation. Could someone kindly explain.

Exactly, he is talking foolishly and throwing in made up 'statistics' also. Does he even know what 70% of women from failed marriages look like to even know if the bleached let alone the reason for the failed marraige.?

Also he low key placed the blame of failed marriages squarely at the feet of the woman.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by totorimi: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

just one gal is not enough to generalize .... never

Well you can go and try. Good luck, the heartache is too much.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by odogwu2007(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Josh44s:
Who is this one again! People will just be talking anyhow things that can spoil other people's marriage. angry
ur wife dey bleach? grin
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
majekdom2:
wizkid rejected and so. When flavour sang black is beautiful, he must have rejected a light skinned babe. In same wizkid's bombay video, the chic used was black. You argument does not hold. Learning new skills i.e language is an added advantage not bleaching. Have you not seen employer put disclaimer about skin color in their application. Just as LGBT individuals have a deformed mind, bleachers are not better.

just search online and see the more preferred skin color in the show biz....
am not supporting the act, but to jst blame it on inferiority is not enough... have ready enough about y u would wanna change your skin color and trust me, the society plays a very big role in this
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
londoner:

Exactly, he is talking foolishly and throwing in made up 'statistics' also. Does he even know what 70% of women from failed marriages look like to even know if the bleached let alone the reason for the failed marraige.?

Also he low key placed the blame of failed marriages squarely at the feet of the woman.

this is my major issue with the guy.... did he carry out any survey?? he just pulled out a stupid figure and people are already standing behind him like say an bleaching dey cause marriage to break...
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
TheCabal:

you mean bleached skinned galz don't work in cooperate organizations wia u dey live
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

am a guy, mate.

you don't just come out to condemn an act if you don't really know the root cause ....and posting wrong stats doesnt make any sense.
a lot of people bleach in China cause its associated with being wealthy. how about that....

the best thing lots of online users av come across are good at is blindly condemning an act, posting wrong statz and ask for your head if you disagree with fact...

Bobrisky na woman ? Bleaching is highly correlated to self-esteem.

You do it because you feel your are not good enough. Bleaching will not change who you are, only what you look like. After the first minute people start judging you by your decisions and actions.

You bleach because you feel like sh|t -- you can't bleach "your stink" out.

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by londoner: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

don't get emotional ...

simple

Wizkid is using lots of dark skinned girls though and these girls may have been rejected for another reason.Did he reject all dark skinned dancers that showed up? Also what was the name of the video?
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

just search online and see the more preferred skin color in the show biz....
am not supporting the act, but to jst blame it on inferiority is not enough... have ready enough about y u would wanna change your skin color and trust me, the society plays a very big role in this
see, no matter how you let your sentiments shift away from the truth. TRUTH is TRUTH. Anyone that bleaches suffers inferiority complex. Many Nigerians suffer that so you should expect what you see in Nigeria. Society don't own you brother.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by londoner: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

this is my major issue with the guy.... did he carry out any survey?? he just pulled out a stupid figure and people are already standing behind him like say an bleaching dey cause marriage to break...

Exactly and even just taking the Nigerian entertainment industry the complexions of the women having had failed marriages are across the board. Even on that scale his theory does not hold water.

This is such a strange thing to have even suggested.
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
TheCabal:

Bobrisky na woman ? Bleaching is highly correlated to self-esteem.

You do it because you feel your are not good enough. Bleaching will not change who you are, only what you look like. After the first minute people start judging you by your decisions and actions.

You bleach because you feel like sh|t -- you can't bleach "your stink" out.

you know this how? have u bleached before... bobrisky is a barbie doll and its best for him to be light skinned to display his madness... if he was really dark am sure people won't pay attention and his feminine xter won't really show
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
londoner:

Exactly and even just taking the Nigerian entertainment industry the complexions of the women having had failed marriages are across the board. Even on that scale his theory does not hold water.

This is such a strange thing to have even suggested.

most of them started bleaching before they got married, I still don't get how that correlate
.. the guy is just a clown
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
holluphemydavid:

hw we wan take knw when u ;like fry plaintain,fry yam and egg sauce grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Monitoring spirit
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Student125(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
The figure might not be correct(70%) bt I can relate a bit.
This is a chain reaction, one activity leads to other.
1) Before you can bleach, u must be a slay or aspiring slay queen
2) Bleaching will expose you more to a lot of guys(guys usually glance at a light skin lady atleast twice).
3) A slay queen might not be able to turn down all the guy that come her way.
4) In the process she will cheat
5) That will make her give less attention to her family.
6.1) If she is rude, she will start disrespecting her husband.
6.2) if not she will treat her husband less esp if he s not financial buoyant like the 'badoo' outside.
7.1) if the husband his suspicious, they start having problems
7.2) if not she will want a total freedom to-do her wish by creating the problems herself.
And that can lead to divorce.
That should answer the moniker that asked what has slay got to do with divorce.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

you mean bleached skinned galz don't work in cooperate organizations wia u dey live

The C.V resume did not indicate bleaching as an achievement , neither did the job description.

You seem to think bleaching or light skin correlates with intelligence and productivity.

I am a capitalist. I only do things if I gain something. Making money from selling bleaching creams to your "sect" is no big deal to me.

But if you come to this forum and try to preach the whole "bleach for prosperity" sermon I have heard one to many times from people with low IQ's .. I wont let it slide.

People bleach cos they feel bad about themselves. When they bleach they gain confidence.. it is a self esteem problem. Like hair extensions, fake eyelashes and tatoos. People do these things because they do not feel good enough for the society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men, What Is Your Issue With Marrying A Lady Who Is The First Child? / My Funny Experience Today December 25th / Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.