Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,409 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) (54406 Views)

How She Made Her Husband Fall In Love Again With Gele / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / Checkout Stunning Photos Of Nigerian Muslim Bride Who Paired Her Hijab With Gele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 5:32am On Jul 04, 2017
onyichick:
she forgot to wear hand gloves and socks to complete the look. that way no part of her body would hv bin exposed
Indeed, that would have been better for her.
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2017
Mopelawlar:
[qu
ote author=davidodiba post=58085896]Where is Buhari?

Buhari yaff gone for fishing in epe alaro ogunmodede ooooo,dnt ask me agn ooo shocked shocked grin grin

grin
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Caustics:
Abokii will always be abokii

Yes o,proud of his heritage, Aboki will not fall over himself going naked just to feel he is civilized!Proudly Aboki! Anytime, any where! By the way, Aboki means friend, a good word.
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by Caustics: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Beetobee:

Yes o,proud of his heritage, Aboki will not fall over himself going naked just to feel he is civilized!Proudly aboki! Anytime, any where! By the way, aboki means friend, a good word.
but why do people see it as an insult?
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by Prince4945(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
She is an engineer and banker? At d same time?

The lie carry weight

Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by planet(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Beetobee:

Yes o,proud of his heritage, Aboki will not fall over himself going naked just to feel he is civilized!Proudly Aboki! Anytime, any where! By the way, Aboki means friend, a good word.

@Beetobee, dont mind these layabouts with insecurity problems. They would rather want to see her expose everything in the name of trend and fashion. The appropriate places for them to look are night and strip clubs
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tahrah:
Why are you surprised?

Kosi nkan
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:33am On Jul 05, 2017
I didnt see any gyale nor Hijab
Re: Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) by ahahnow: 12:46am On Jul 05, 2017
Just looking at her makes me feel hot and want to walk about naked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. / Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.