Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria (69441 Views)

I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure / I Need Genuine Crude Buyers Cos I Have Genuine Sellers In Nigeria - 08131244776 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by K2: 2:35am On Jul 16, 2012
I have a proven seller for TTO that doesn't require any financial instrument for proven genuine buyers until inspectors & supercargo board at seller's expense.

I also have a proven CIF seller that could provide past successful performance including SGS report.

If of interest, reach me at oilbroker992@gmail.com. If buyer is not serious don't bother please. Thanks.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by yalo: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
I AM LOOKING FOR MY BUYER NEED TTO 2MILL BRRL READY TO GIVE MT799 AND ANOTHER BUYER NEED 100000 MTRTN OF LPFO CAL 08093627676
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by yalo: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
my buyer need 2mll brrl of blco tto ready to give mt799 and another buyer need lpfo 100000 mtrctn let see your procedures my email lawalaadoyalo@gmail.com lawaladoyalo@yahoo.com no 08093627676
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Nigeriacrudeoil(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2012
There is no need posting our sellers procedures here all we can assure you that our seller is Authorized Fiduciary Agent of NNPC and has authorization to sell (ATS) NNPC's crude oil which NNPC will confirm directly to the buyer and buyers bank with FULL CORPORATE RESPONSIBLITY. If you have any quality buyer let us close. our e-mail address: tripleawards@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by GODEXALT(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
if you are interested send your enquiry by mail to theohenga@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Nigeriacrudeoil(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2012
yalo: my buyer need 2mll brrl of blco tto ready to give mt799 and another buyer need lpfo 100000 mtrctn let see your procedures my email lawalaadoyalo@gmail.com lawaladoyalo@yahoo.com no 08093627676
------------How are you sure you have a buyer?
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Callimo(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: OMG, shocked with you guys on the roll our fuel scarcity problem will be solved in a matter of days. grin

make I just laff for once grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by aaronhaul: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
THIS OFFER IS NO MORE AVAILABLE!

1 Like

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by mrwilson(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hello Mr/Mrs,

I am Wilson by name. I have genuine buyers on board who
are ready for business.These people are ready to go.
download the file below to see the mail the buyers mandate sent me, and
you will also see buyers requirement, but the urgent one we need
to deal with is racket 5,000mt pure AGO that will be on monthly
demand delivered to tank farm at Cotonou, and lacasera colour
of 15,0000mt, and 20,000mt of pure ago delivered to tank farm at Cotonou
I am looking for direct sellers not mandates.if you can handle all, then
let's go straight to business. This are
serious buyers!
07026850769, resurgentcrude@yahoo.com

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
i have send you all mail with letter of intent for blco on cif
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by langsholt: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hi Isee you need sellers. I want you to read the following I posted on a other thread:

Interesting discussion. Frauds are everywhere, and business is hard to do everywhere. like what I am doing is hard. I am gathering small and big investors so we togheter can invest on opportunities that can give good income. This can be technology, real estate or other. This is hard because people rarely belive in good projects. Right now I am collecting people that wanna invest in a us company that are developing tools that will produce and extract hydrocarbons (oil) from oilfields that before not were doable. The problem is that i,e crude oil not can be extracted. With this tool the lifespan of the field will be much much longer and crude oil available. They have developed this for years in labtrials and pilottests, They now need fundings to build the actually full sized equipment.

If I attract a few big investors or 500 small investors. i do not care, I will manage to collect the fundings and make the dream go through for all of us (the company, me and you).

If you are interested to know more about this later, please send me a mail with your investment profile. I will later then contact the group with more information that makes it possibile for you to decide doing business or not. I f later on not interestedits okey.

My mail: socialprojectsinvest@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by mrwilson(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2012
We can meet with your demand any time and any day. We have over 15 million barrels of bonny light, 3 million barrels of forcado, and over 5000,000 mt of AGO available. Interested and serious buyers or mandate should contact us and we will close the deal between 72-96 hours. +2348135299348, +2347026850769, resurgentcrude@yahoo.com We await you
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
Contact me for (AGO)supplies in Nigeria NNPC Export grade
Call: 07069755084
Email: imamoro@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by lordkrato(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
For all who are dealing in this business for real.i have a direct contacy with a seller that i can put any real dealer in touch with him.

His procedure is as such:
TTO
Sign Spa
Seller bank sends an Advance Payment Guarantee of 40million.
Buyer responds with 40million.
Seller issues ATB and clearance
QnQ done etc.

Call me on 08133548453,or mail me at monsieur_germain@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by tonyealabo: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
NEED BLCO CIF, TTO, OR TTT CONTACT ME ON tonyealabo@yahoo.com or 08063518647 i have my sellers procedure for cif below

PROCEDURES / PAYMENT INSTRUMENT:
NOMINATIONS, SHIPMENT & PROCEDURES

I. BUYER & SELLER SIGN AND SEAL THIS CONTRACT AND EXCHANGE THE SIGNED COPY BY ELECTRONIC MAIL. THE ELECTRONIC SIGNED COPY BY BOTH PARTIES IS CONSIDERED LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE.

II. SELLER ISSUES FULL LOADING DOCUMENTS FOR BUYER’S VERIFICATION, COST OF REGISTRATION OF CARGO ON BUYER’S NAME IS ON ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF INSTRUMENT. UPON VERIFICATION, AND CARGO CONFIRMATION:

(A) BUYER’S BANK ISSUES CONFIRMED, IRREVOCABLE, UNCONDITIONAL, DIVISIBLE, TRANSFERABLE, SB LC BY SWIFT IN FAVOR OF THE SELLER.

(B) SELLER’S BANK LODGES A FULLY FUNDED 2% PERFORMANCE BOND IN FAVOUR OF BUYER.

III. SELLER ENSURES THAT THE CARGO BE REGISTERED AND PROGRAMMED IN BUYER’S NAME.

IV. SELLER CONDUCTS INSPECTION AND RELEASE TO BUYER SGS REPORT/CPA OF THE VESSEL
V. VESSEL SAILS TO PORT OF DISCHARGE.

VI. WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER DISCHARGE OF CRUDE OIL AT BUYER’S PORT OF DESTINATION THE BUYER PAYS FOR THE CRUDE OIL AS PER THE FINAL Q & Q REPORT ISSUED BY INDEPENDENT INSPECTOR AT THE PORT OF DISCHARGE.
PAYMENTS ARE MADE BY SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER DIRECTLY TO THE SELLER’S AUTHORIZED BENEFICIARY NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNTS AND COMMISSION AGENTS AS STIPULATED IN THE MFPA IN THIS CONTRACT WITHIN 72 HOURS AFTER
PRODUCT DELIVERY TO BUYER’S NOMINATED PORT OF DISCHARGE AGAINST PRESENTATION OF STATED SHIPPING DOCUMENTS, Q& Q REPORTS, COMMERCIAL INVOICE ETC (NON-NEGOTIABLE COPIES) AT BUYER’S BANK.
VII. THE SIGNATORIES OF THIS CONTRACT FOR THE BUYER/SELLER, WHO APPEARS ON EACH PAGE, MEANS TO ACCEPT ALL CONTRACT CONTENT FOR QUANTITY, DISCOUNT AND PROCEDURES.
VIII. THIS CONTRACT CONSISTS OF 23 PAGES ALL OF THEM SIGNED BOTH BY SELLER AND BUYER, IN ORDER TO GIVE FAITH OF ALL ITS CONTENT AND TO AGREE AS EXPRESSED IN THE CONTRACT.
IX. THE BUYER GIVES FAITH OF WHICH THE ABOVE-MENTIONED CONTRACT HAS NOT BEEN MODIFIED NOR ALTERED BY THIS PERSON IN ANY PARAGRAPH.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by meetesslayahoo: 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hi every one.
i want to bring it to your notice that i have a genuine and real seller of BLCO (Bonny light crude oil) TTO or CIF
available in any quantity that is required. my sellers are with the required documents
and are willing to do business without time wasting.
You can contact me on 07032107208
meetessla@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by aaronhaul: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2012
THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by jambogini: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2012
UPDATED FCO

we wish to let you know that we can offer your company, Nigerian Light Crude Oil and here are the terms of our Offer for your acceptance.

A. Product:
BLCO (Bonny Light Crude Oil)

B. Source:
NNPC Joint Venture Operators - Off-OPEC bulk allocation

C. Delivery Methods:
We deliver CIF

D. CIF Delivery Port: ASWP
E. Proof of Product:
Fourth Quarter allocation
CONTRACT N0:
EXPORT LICENCE N0:
CARGO N0:

F. Quantity/Frequency: TBC (Buyer to state in writing by return email LOI, his preferred quantity and frequency). We can do as much as 2 - 4 million barrels per month. Or as little as is required.

G. Price, Credit Period & Currency
The price to be paid shall be based on the loaded quantity of Crude Oil for each shipment based on standard barrels and under “Dated Brent” as in the Platt’s Oil gram Report.

The applicable currency in respect of payment for the Cargo shall be United States Dollars (USD).

The preferred instrument of payment shall be LC.

The price shall be calculated on the three (3) days average mean quotation, one day before the date of loading, the day of loading, and the day after day of loading.

CIF Price Discount: Please note that given discount is time sensitive and Seller reserves the right to change it at anytime without notice (unless already bound by contract).

H. Technical specifications
Specific Gravity (API) 34-38
Density at 20 degrees, CG.CM, max 0.85
Basic Salt Water (BSW) 0.6 % Vol
Color Dark Brown
Acid Number 0.39
Reid Vapor 6.52 max (PS)
Water & Sediment % max 1.0
Iron, wt ppm 1.0
Vanadium, wt ppm 2.0
Nickel, wt ppm 4.0
Pour Point below 40 deg. F
Sulfur Content, % wt 0.14

All Parties agree to a tolerance level of plus or minus 5% - 10

CIF PROCEDURES
WITH 2% P/B - Price Discount: $8/$5/3

1. Buyer requests in writing, for Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) from Seller, specifying quantity and frequency, and by so doing, confirming his agreement with all the Procedure, Discount, Quality and Quantity as given on the Offer letter. Seller releases his Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) via electronic mail to the Buyer, duly signed by the Seller.

2. Buyer countersigns and seals the Agreement and forwards a copy electronically to the Seller. The electronic copy of this Sales and Purchase Agreement duly executed by both parties is legally binding and enforceable. Both parties deposit copies of the Agreement with their respective banks.

3. Buyer’s bank issues a Proof of Funds/MT799 or non-operative irrevocable confirmable letter of credit to be in wordings acceptable to Seller to seller nominated bank.

4. Seller’s bank issues a 2% P/B. Buyer replies with an Operative Irrevocable Revolving Letter of Credit.

5. Seller nominates a vessel and then commences loading the cargo. He sends loaded vessel details to Buyer including Bill of Lading etc

6. Master of vessel shall send ETA to Buyer’s discharge port making him available to Buyer; he arrives at port and discharges cargo. Buyer’s inspectors conduct Q+Q.

7. Payment of crude oil to be effected by SWIFT K.T.T for the value of crude oil indicated in the SPA. Payment shall be made by Buyer within five days after completion of discharge and Q&Q confirmed as being correct.

8. Payments are made by Swift Wire Transfer directly to the Seller’s bank accounts and commission agents as stipulated in the MFPA in the SPA within three (3) international banking days after product delivery and discharge at Buyer’s nominated port of discharge against presentation of stated shipping documents (non-negotiable copies) at Buyer’s bank.

9. The signatures on this Agreement by the Buyer and by Seller means both accept all the content of the SPA as far as Quantity, Discount and Procedures.

Fob procedure sad 1) $12 gross, $8 net to buyer and $4 for commission.

1. Seller/buyer sign and sealed contact (SPA) and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail and the electronic copy by both parties are considered legally binding and enforceable.

2. The contract will be returned with buyer’s valid charter party agreement (CPA) or proof of ownership of the vessel, Q88, invoice for payment and authority to load (ATL) and MT799 by swift to sellers nominated fiduarcary bank and according to seller format.

3. Seller programmed the vessel in shell-screen with lay-cam date and release pin code to buyer and buyer confirm from NNPC London.

4. Vessel master issue telex NOR/ETA to loading terminal and copy seller and the Loading terminal issue invitation to vessel and copy charterer.

5. Vessel sail into the platform for loading and upon completion of loading, captain of Vessel confirm cargo to buyer and soft copies of documents released to buyer and buyers bank issue MT103/23 by swift to seller’s bank .

6. Buyer nominated Inspection Company boards vessel for quality and quantity calibration and calibration reports submitted to buyer and seller.

7. Buyer ,upon receipt of inspection report effects payment for the entire cargo into seller’s account through KTT and other accounts as stated in Contract and seller confirm funds in his account and release hard copies of documents to buyer and Vessel sails to buyer’s destination.

Fob Procedure (2)

1. Buyer and seller sign and seal contract SPA and including coordinates, the electronic signed copy by both parties shall been considered legally binding and enforceable and must not be changed.

2. Buyer advice seller details of the tanker, which are vessel CPA, Q88 and ATL including captain’s phone number and email address.

3. Seller confirms validate CPA from vessel owner and NNPC Terminal issues nomination of Readiness (NOR) to vessel captain or naval clearance.

4. Vessel captain replies with ETA and buyer release cash of $1M to seller for mooring and other logistics and deposit is deductable from cargo cost and vessel is calls into the pilot station and move for loading.

5. On completion of loading and confirmation of vessel captain to charterer of buyer and buyer’s bank issue an irrevocable confirmable transferable MT103/23 for the entire cargo by swift to seller’s bank.

6. Seller calls on board or issue marine A.T.B with proper coordinates to buyer nominated inspection company agency for quality and quantity analysis.

7. Buyer’s inspector board buyer’s vessel and take samples and calibration conducted and upon satisfactory reports released to buyer and seller.

8. Seller issues all appropriate cargo documents programmed in buyer’s name and release soft copies to buyer and buyer make payment for entire cargo into seller nominated account via T/T and all commission to agents as stipulated herein via fee protection agreement and upon confirmation of payments by all involved ,hard copies of documents are release to buyer and vessel allowed to sail to buyer’s destination.

TTO Procedure with gross discount of $12/$8net to buyer and $4 for commission

1. Buyer and seller sign and seal contract SPA and including coordinates, the electronic signed copy by both parties shall been considered legally binding and enforceable and must not be changed and deposited to their respective banks and buyer issue MT799 by swift to seller nominated bank.

2. Seller confirms MT799 from his bank and nominate vessel, load in buyer’s name and release all cargo documents to include ATS and other documents to buyer.

3. Seller clear vessel to Cotonou water and vessel captain issues marine ATB to buyer‘s nominated inspection team and buyer’s inspection team boards vessel for calibration and reports release to buyer and seller.

4. Seller introduces Buyer to vessel owner, but if NNPC vessel, buyer shall place a one way voyage charter on the vessel through marine transport department.

5. Upon completion charter , buyer place MT103 directly into seller account and seller confirm and release copies of documents to buyer and buyer’s bank effect payment via KTT into seller account and other and seller confirm payment and seller release hard copies of documents and vessel sail to buyer’s port of destination.

Yours in Service

victor
evicdonmerchandiseltd@yahoo.com
NOTE: am a mandate to seller
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by jambogini: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
aaronhaul: Hello Tony, send us your CIF Procedure. Include the discounts and commissions to our verifications email: verifications@billexport.com. Let us see if we can work with your sellers. Will your sellers be able to provide the above documents for upfront verification for us and the end buyer? Do you know the end seller directly or you are the mandate to the end seller? Waiting for your reply.

if you are interested reply to my email
thank you
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by mrwilson(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hello I have buyers on board who are ready to go for business. Please do not contact me if you don't have a reliable seller because buyer has been disappointed many times. We have about 5 buyers on board demanding for BLCO in large quantity, 2 buyers want a two years contract of 4 million barrel and 2 million barrel every month, while the rest 3 want two million barrel each. Please note that sellers has to accommodate one coordinate oh his side if he can pls contact me asap. Below are the procedure each of the buyers can work with if you are ok with any of them pls contact me on 08135299348.
BUYER A

BUYER'S PRICE: N83 less N4

The procedure buyer will do is stated below;
AGREED IRREVOCABLE PROCEDURE: TTO/ Q&Q IN NIGERIA WATER

1) Buyer and Seller sign and seal the SPA and also exchanged the signed copies physically or by electronic mail and send the signed copies to their respective banks. The electronic signed copy by both parties is considered legally binding and enforceable and six (6) sets of original provided.

2) Buyer engaged inspector, any of these Caliberate or Overseas Marine and submit receipt.
Buyer also return signed SPA on PDF with full Marine ATB format/details including Supercargo & Inspector/Seaman`s passport.
Seller gives reassigned ATB to buyer.

3) Buyer arranges for clearance and boarding of his supercargo and inspectors.

4) Buyer confirms cargo on board buyer's vessel and pays seller N10m by Manager cheque cashable after QnQ

5) Buyer conducts QnQ in Nigerian waters. Q&Q report is released and buyer places BG for total cargo.

6) Seller moves vessel to Ghana waters for take over formalities.

7) Buyer takes over vessel and makes payment to all parties as stated on the signed contract.

cool Seller and other beneficiaries confirm payment and Vessel sails to the Buyer's destination/port of discharge

BUYER B

Please see the procedure of the buyer, If is acceptable by your seller he should send us SPA

1. PROCEDURE:

1. Buyer and Seller sign this Agreement and lodge with their banks.
2. Seller issues a Two Million Naira (N2, 000,000.00) Performance Guarantee from acceptable Nigerian bank in favour of buyer’s nominated bank account.
3. On receipt of the Performance bond in acceptable format, Buyer issues bank Guarantee for One Hundred Million (N100,000,000.00) for 21 days validity and payable after Q & Q by SGS Ghana and product discharge at SPM Ghana.
4. Upon receipt of the BG, Seller sends loaded Vessel documents including CPA, Q88, Bill of Lading and ETA to Buyer per Buyer’s ETA/ATB format within BG’s validity period.
5. Buyer acknowledges receipt of the ETA and docs and instructs his Agent to obtain Clearance for loaded vessel to sail to the Tema SPM in Ghana for Q&Q analysis.
6. Seller issues ATB to Buyer’s nominated inspectors (SGS Ghana) and Inspectors shall board the loaded vessel for Q&Q analysis within 24 hours of vessel arrival in Ghana.
7. After satisfactory Q&Q report by SGS Ghana, Buyer shall issue a second BG payable after delivery on an out-turned barrels basis upon submission of Invoice, Q&Q report and Discharge Certificate.

8. Full payment by transfers into Seller and facilitators nominated bank accounts less value of the 1st BG previously issued.
Sent from my iPad

LOOK AT THIS, AND CAN UR SELLER CONSIDER 82 LESS 4 NAIRA /

BUYER C

I. Seller/ Buyer Sign Seal the Contract and Exchange the Signed Copy by Electronic Mail. The Electronic Signed Copy By Both Parties Is Considered Legally Binding And Enforceable.

II. Buyersends full ATB details (Supercargo and Inspectors) for vessel captainto issue official marine ATB in favour of buyer.

III. Buyer confirms ATB and makes arrangement for Tug boat/Chopper for supercargo to go on board the loaded vessel.

I. Upon confirmation of cargo by the supercargo, buyer places MT 103or MT 760 in favour of seller within 48 hours.

II. Seller arranges for departure security clearance for vessel to sail to Tema Port (within 20 nautical miles) with buyer supercargo on board.

III. Inspectors go on board the vessel for Q&Q inspection in Ghana Waters.

IV. Upon successful Q&Q report seller introduces buyer to vessel handlers for the re-chartering of vessel. The Seller shall also ; a. Re-register and Re-document all required Cargo and vessel papers (warrant of title, Bill of Lading, etc) as speculated in the documents clause of this contract.

V. Re- program on shell screen, NNPC London, the cargo for official confirmation by Buyer.

VI. Original cargo documents handed over to buyer/buyer bank. The Seller collates all documents including the invoice and submit to the Buyer and Buyer’s Bank. After confirmation of the documents, Buyer’s Bank pays for the total cost of the cargo by KTT swift within 2 to 3 Banking days.

VII. Payment by SWIFT is made within 72 hours to seller account and all commission beneficiaries as per the SPA. All commissions due to the facilitators and brokers shall be paid at the same time and by the same method as for the invoice paid to the seller.

Vessel sails to port of discharge

BUYER D

BUYER CIF PROCEDURE FOR 12 MONTHS REVOLVING

Cost, Insurance and Freight (CIF) Procedure
1. Seller signs and seals the contract and dispatches to the Buyer in form of email.
2. Buyer countersigns the contract and dispatches a duplicate copy to the Seller in form of e-mail.
3. Buyer and Seller deposit same at their respective Banks.
4. Seller's vessel issues Notice of Readiness (NOR) to buyer's port of discharge and copy all parties involved.
5. Buyer's bank issues via SWIFT, a Non-Operative, Irrevocable, Transferable, Divisible and Confirmed Letter of Credit to seller's bank in favor of seller. This is to be done within 3 banking days after the issuance of NOR.
6. Seller's bank issues a 2% PB to buyer's bank which automatically activates the Buyer's LC and the Buyer's LC becomes Operative. Upon confirmation of the activated LC, Seller's loaded vessel within 48 hours departs for buyer's port of discharge.
Seller's bank valid shipping documents which shall include the following:
A). Notarized Commercial Receipt naming Buyer, contract number, goods and quality indicating transfer of the title.
B). Shipping advice indicating, designated vessel name, loading port, estimated loading time, estimated time of departure, estimated time of arrival in destination port (FULL ETA).
C). Signed commercial invoice indicating the contract number and the name of the carrying vessel. (3 originals and 3 copies)
D). Quality and Quantity certificate issued at the loading port.
E). Charter Party Agreement and Full Set (3 originals and 3 copies) of clean on-board Bills of Lading made out to order; bank endorsed and marked "freight pre-paid", indicating the name of the carrying vessel with the Buyer as the "Notifying party".
7. Seller's loaded vessel arrives at the buyer's discharge port and Buyer conducts Q & Q inspection at buyer's expenses.
8. Payment is done via swift at the outturn of barrels to all parties involved.
$8.00USD per barrel, $5.00 net TO BUYER, $1.50 EACH TO BOTH SELLER’S & BUYER’S AGENTS/FACILITATORS

BUYER E

f this procedure is workable by your seller than I will allow you talk with the buyers mandate
1. Signing of spa(both parties) 2.the sellers bank issues a comfort
letter to buyer in these wordings:we are willing ,ready and able to
issue 2% p.b upon reciept of SBDCL from the buyer.(which is only
possible if the seller has delivered the product through the bank in
time past.) 3.NNPC issues a nomination letter (if the seller has
a valid allocation paper.) 4.the buyer issues a non operative
SBDCL(as POF) The seller issues a 2% p.b to activate the
SBDLC(LC becomes operative.) discount -10/6 (1.5 to both side)

BUYRE F

URGENTLY NEEDED IN DOLLAR ($)
TTO PROCEDURE DOLLAR DEAL
11.1 Seller and Buyer sign SPA and deposit it in their respective Banks.

11.2 Buyer returns the signed SPA with ATB format, super cargo details and tugboat/chopper details.

11. 3 Seller upon confirmation immediately issues REASSIGNED ATB for the Buyer’s super cargo and inspectors for Boarding.

11.4 Upon confirmation of product buyer pays 25,000,000 into sellers account or USD equivalent for security/logistics and vessel position for Q & Q at buyer preferred location in Nigeria waters and inspectors board for Q & Q.

11.3Upon successful Q & Q Buyer places MT 103 and pays for the products and logistics within 72 hours.

11.4 Seller introduces the buyer to vessel handlers for re-charter and vessel documents are delivered to the buyer.

11.5 Upon confirmation of full payment for the entire cargo and commissions Agents and Facilitators, Vessel sails to its destination.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by ummisence: 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
well a heavy calabash they say does not make noise bt the one who dosent have water make noise most i have nothing to say than to ask are u a serious buyer? if so i have BONNY LIGHT PROCEDURE EITHER ON TTO/TTT/ OR CIF. CONTACT OLA ON: 08030944266 PLS NOTE DONT CALL IF YOU DONT HAVE SERIOUS .THANKS
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by mcboyonline: 2:16am On Nov 16, 2012
if truely you have a buyer, we can take a ride together. just call vin on 08185272288. we got 2mb on a vessel first come first serve. But only serious buyers urgently. WARNING: IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BUYER PLEASE STAY CLEAR.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by jerykojo(m): 12:59am On Nov 17, 2012
The oil and gas business in Nigeria is jst too complicated that's y only abt 2-3 percent or less out of a 1oo make This deals successfully...Plz let's stop wasting our resources on fake pple...fake/unpotential sellers and buyers parading to be sellers and buyers making you and I waste our time,credit and somtims waste yearts on oil and gas in Nigeria....The truth is there are more sellers than buyers but only very few can perform that's why even some of them will tell you that it takes the grtace of God to conclude a deal successfully...It's real connection and finances....

I'd rather advice u hear frm a buyer who either has the money or has a 1oopercent backup frm his bank.True sellers have strict procedures except they meet with the direct buyer.
Let's discuss it and work it out b4 exhausting our cash

Jerykojo@gmail.com
+2348066597560
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by akambay2k: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
my name is Mbaram i represent the firm TONY-CHRISTIAN CO LIMITED In Nigeria we sell BLCO and also that we have the ATS, and attorney to sell
We can sell to you as much quantity you want But have to follow the NNPC procedure which must be followed strictly
We do CIF, FOB, TTO,

akambay2k@ymail.com
okakamba@hotmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by jambogini: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2012
K2: I have a proven seller for TTO that doesn't require any financial instrument for proven genuine buyers until inspectors & supercargo board at seller's expense.

I also have a proven CIF seller that could provide past successful performance including SGS report.

If of interest, reach me at oilbroker992@gmail.com. If buyer is not serious don't bother please. Thanks.

please contact me asap i have a genuine buyer, a canadian
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by jambogini: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2012
do we have seller here who can do CI DIP PAY EURO PORT, please contact me as soon as possible, i have a direct access to the buyer.
evicdonmerchandiseltd@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by derrickad: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hi everyone, I have genuine seller of blco on C.I.F, TTO and TTT basis. Pls we want genuine and serious buyer or mandate and not time wasters. For time is too precious to be wasted. If you're you can reach me on 08023895218 or derekjay01@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by CjEke: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
am looking for any serious bonny light crude oil buyer. no joke.contact me with this e-mail. chichiy2k4u@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. / CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.