Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria - Business To Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria (68021 Views)

I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure / I Need Genuine Crude Buyers Cos I Have Genuine Sellers In Nigeria - 08131244776 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by bobomanija(m): 12:26am On Jul 08, 2013
Hello,

This is FOR REAL GENUINE BUYERS AND/OR THEIR MANDATES. If you are,can u try and check this if you can execute it. I will send the ATS to your e-mail as soon as you reply me.

Pls., make sure you get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you.

David
Lagos-Nigeria
david@DavidAdegbenro.com

Telephone: 234-053410316, 234-7067171719, 234-8137721341

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by globalone: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dear,

LETTER OF REQUEST FOR STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR CRUDE OIL TERM
ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA.

we hereby write to seek your partnership with our company TOSFEM INVESTMENT LIMITED. Our company is registered under Corporate Affairs Commission Nigeria. We are a business associate with a link in the presidency that can help secure Bonny Light Crude Oil Allocation for their refinery consumption for as long as they want
the need for this partnership is to assist in the facilitation of their company’s qualification for approval for crude oil allocation from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation – NNPC.

The desired facilitation of your qualification for this approval requires your meeting some NNPC institutional requirements as stated on Crude Oil Allocation Requirement Page on NNPC’s Website
(http://www.nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/bidinvite.aspx)
such as;
• Provision of Your Corporate Profile
• Letter Of Intent
• Desired Quantity base on your capacity to buy.
• Proof of Fund

A shortlisted organization for consideration for crude oil term contract allocation will be conditional on successful due diligence reports. Such reports must confirm status claimed by applicant.

We expressly declare that all quantities allocated to your company/refinery through this partnership will be for exclusively reserved for your refinery consumption. We are also willing to sign a working agreement to this effect if we are considering for partnership.

This will create a ready and steady source of crude oil for your refinery, free of all transactional irregularities. However, this collaboration is devoid of any financial input in any way until the allocation is secured. We will be locally responsible for the costs of bidding and other preliminary requirements.
Thanks,
whom ever interested can reach me on this number +2347030313722.email businessconsultant33@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by rilolar1st: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hello , if buyers are serious then can give you procedure of TTO,,TTT OR CIF let them go through and get back to me if they can wrk with then are on deals . This is my email :sell_oils@yahoo.com and i am also an engr.fabrication of any industrial machine . Looking forward to hear from you .
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by bizwealth(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
sounds very detailed indeed.. And fishy too.. Sorry to add.. Oil business in Nigeria and other part of the world has gotten to a point that no one can actually know whose legit and who is'nt.

Anyways, we're hoping to use this medium to source for genuine and competent buyers of BLCO on CIF bases.. U can contact us @ businesswealth40@gmail.com.

Thnks

1 Like

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2013
A jackup barge is readily available for charter. It just got back from an offshore work. Contact me via everchibuzor@gmail.com or call +2348180390001. AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION AND CHARTER NOW.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by DrTeepumps: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
BLCO AVAILABLE TTT/TTO/CIF

Hello,

Seriously interested buyer should contact A.S limited on articsea01@gmail.com, or 08022237354, 08098657327.

Regards,
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by epsonlinks: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2013
EPSON Worldwide Resources Links engages in the export of crude oil from Nigeria and as well as import of refined Petroleum Products into Nigeria. As a link agent between the supplier/seller and buyer of Bonny Light Crude Oil
(BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, QUA IBOE, JET FEUL, DPK-KEROSINE, MAZUT, LPFO in Nigeria. The company was registered and established in Nigeria in 2009 and approved by corporate affairs commission (CAC), Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have a representative in Eastern and Western Europe, together we are committed to delivering a professional service.

Our reputable company is very reliable, specialized, recognized and superior in the area of linking and introducing together, the two parties [supplier/seller and buyer] in the transactions of the Bonny Light Crude Oil BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude oil. We dedicated our self in order to show case internationally and to provide high professional services between the two parties both within and outside of Nigeria and we are expanding every year, this expansion has given us rear opportunities,capabilities, and abilities on our good services and recommendations.

Therefore, the marketers/suppliers that we network within the procurement of Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil are licensed indigenous firm based in Nigeria, with operations offices are in Port
Harcourt,Bayelsa, Lagos and Abuja. These sellers/suppliers are licensed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to broker and facilitate the procurement of Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) for prospective and would-be buyers who have the capacity to fulfill the requirements to undertake such a transaction.
If you are a genuine buyer / mandate / agent who is tired and fed up with dealing with fictitious suppliers of oil then, we are happy to announce to you that you can have a sigh of relief. Also we would want to advice Rippers and Scammers to leave this business.

Buyers please beware:
Crude oil business cannot be done online alone, you or your mandate must come to Nigeria after both banks have recognized the buyers instrument and after sellers bank has confirmed buyers ability to pay for oil.

We are at the moment a formidable Agent/Facilitator to Chevron Nigeria Limited, a firm licensed to expolore/export crude oil to clients overseas. If you are an end user of Crude Oil: Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) or FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, kindly present a (LOI)Letter Of Interest to us: for an onward presentation to our licensed crude oil Seller prior to other procedures which will be sent to you via email/postal medium, thank you for your attention.

Best Regards.
Phone:+2348032660323
Polish Rep:+4879731742
Dutch Rep: +495210524200
Email: epsonlinksresources@yahoo.com
Head Office: Oil Zone 1 Rd,Mgbuoba, Port-harcourt Rivers State, Nigeria.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Isaacfrank: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy our products like.Russia D2,AGO,PMS,DPK.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.contact email address: i.frank@ail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by LUCASC(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2013
pls i need connections in selling crude oil
anyone with help?
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by natureyung: 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
look to do this business
1. you must understand it
2. you must have the connection.
There are people who lift this product everyday,findind them is difficult but if you happen to find urself in their click,then take it serious.Find one and two unserious buyers u are done.they will never take ur calls again.Note all this big shot you hear about are into oil bunkrey.some so called sellers who claim to have product end up having notin.they look for BG from buyers to use it to source for product.How can a seller claim to have a loaded vessel of BLCO without having a serious buyer on ground.okay tell the so called seller to issue Atb/clearance for the buyer inspectors to confirm the product,he will ask for BG.pls my brother be wise.for more info,questions or finding genuie sellers pls email me:natureyung@gmail.com or call 08037239276
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by natureyung: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
if ur sellers can work with my buyers procedure,we will deal.pls only call if your sellers have accepted my procedure.08037239276 or email natureyung@gmail.com

BUYER AND SELLER
SIGNED SPA.
SELLER SHOWS BUYER
AUTHORITY TO SELL
ISSUE BY NNPC.
BUYER GIVES SELLER
BANK COMFORT LETTER
TO PLACE BG AFTER
RECEIPT OF MATB.
SELLER GIVES BUYER
MARINE ATB AND
CLEARANCE.
BUYER CONFIRM ATB
AND CLEARANCE AND
PLACE BG.
BUYER SUPERCARGO AND
INSPECTOR BOARD AND
PERFORM Q&Q.
BUYER RECHARTER
VESSELS AND PAYS TO
SELLER AND
COMMISSION AGENTS.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by vicbayo: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
I have a genuine seller of Crude with the policy TTO , CIF and FOB . Contact me on victorjames196866@yahoo.com or call
Engr. Victor on 08038540661,you will never regret of doing business with us. Thanks
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by epsonlinks: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2013
EPSON Worldwide Resources Links engages in the export of crude oil from Nigeria and as well as import of refined Petroleum Products into Nigeria. As a link agent between the supplier/seller and buyer of Bonny Light Crude Oil
(BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, QUA IBOE, JET FEUL, DPK-KEROSINE, MAZUT, LPFO in Nigeria. The company was registered and established in Nigeria in 2009 and approved by corporate affairs commission (CAC), Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have a representative in Eastern and Western Europe, together we are committed to delivering a professional service.

Our reputable company is very reliable, specialized, recognized and superior in the area of linking and introducing together, the two parties [supplier/seller and buyer] in the transactions of the Bonny Light Crude Oil BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude oil. We dedicated our self in order to show case internationally and to provide high professional services between the two parties both within and outside of Nigeria and we are expanding every year, this expansion has given us rear opportunities,capabilities, and abilities on our good services and recommendations.

Therefore, the marketers/suppliers that we network within the procurement of Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil are licensed indigenous firm based in Nigeria, with operations offices are in Port
Harcourt,Bayelsa, Lagos and Abuja. These sellers/suppliers are licensed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to broker and facilitate the procurement of Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) for prospective and would-be buyers who have the capacity to fulfill the requirements to undertake such a transaction.
If you are a genuine buyer / mandate / agent who is tired and fed up with dealing with fictitious suppliers of oil then, we are happy to announce to you that you can have a sigh of relief. Also we would want to advice Rippers and Scammers to leave this business.

Buyers please beware:
Crude oil business cannot be done online alone, you or your mandate must come to Nigeria after both banks have recognized the buyers instrument and after sellers bank has confirmed buyers ability to pay for oil.

We are at the moment a formidable Agent/Facilitator to Chevron Nigeria Limited, a firm licensed to expolore/export crude oil to clients overseas. If you are an end user of Crude Oil: Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) or FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, kindly present a (LOI)Letter Of Interest to us: for an onward presentation to our licensed crude oil Seller prior to other procedures which will be sent to you via email/postal medium, thank you for your attention.

Best Regards.
Phone:+2348032660323
Polish Rep:+48797317423
Dutch Rep: +495210524200
Email: epsonlinksresources@yahoo.com
Head Office: 24 Oil Zone 1 Rd,Mgbuoba, Port-harcourt Rivers State, Nigeria

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by vicbayo: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
@ epsonlinks , Contact me on my phone number or email address if you are genuine about the crude oil business. victorjames196866@yahoo.com or call Engr. Victor on 08038540661
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Okuomaraye: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
We are seller mandate for crude oil Worldwide.our aims is to connect serious endbuyer and buyer mandate with buyer facilitator or agents.who want to buy russia D2,BLCO,JP54,MAZUT,LPFO,AGO,LNG.PMS.contact phone number 08182576398.email address:okuomaraye@mail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Okuomaraye: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Isaac frank: We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2 OR AGO.PMS,DPK,LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.contact us if only you want to buy.on our phone number 08182576398 or email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by vinexltd: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
we are gunien supplier of bonny light and Ago,PMC ,, we require serious buyers with track record of existing bussines,with finacanal capablities,
we are a UK based company also having offices in Lagos Nigeria ,, been there since 30yrs .
please contact us if you are interested in working with you
at vinexltd@aol.com attn Mr jaggi
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by nellaluv(f): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
I am an independent marketer and I deal on (BLCO) Bonnylight crude oil, (PMS) Premium Motor Spirit, (AGO) d2, FORCADOS, QUA IBOE, JET FEUL, DPK-KEROSINE, MAZUT, LPFO. I sell any quantity, depending on the buyers specifications. I do "TTT" , "TTO" ,"FOB" , "CIF" contracts respectively and accordingly, depending on the destination and we are reasonable in our procedures.

Interested and serious buyers should call:

Mr Onassiss on 08066149464

N:B: No payments will be made until the oil is safely loaded on your vessel and a quality and quantity inspection is made.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by nellaluv(f): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
I am an independent marketer and I deal on (BLCO) Bonnylight crude oil, (PMS) Premium Motor Spirit, (AGO) d2, FORCADOS, QUA IBOE, JET FEUL, DPK-KEROSINE, MAZUT, LPFO. I sell any quantity, depending on the buyers specifications. I do "TTT" , "TTO" ,"FOB" , "CIF" contracts respectively and accordingly, depending on the destination and we are reasonable in our procedures

interested and serious buyers should call

Mr Onassiss on 08066149464

N:B: No payments will be made until the oil is safely loaded on your vessel and a quality and quantity inspection is made.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by vicbayo: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
I have a genuine seller of Crude with the policy TTO , TTT and FOB . Contact me on victorjames196866@yahoo.com or call
Engr. Victor on 08038540661,you will never regret of doing business with us. Thanks
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by vicbayo: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
I have a genuine ready made SPA for FOB and TTO , if you are interested contact Engr Victor on 08038540661 or victorjames196866@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by vicbayo: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
I have a genuine ready made SPA for FOB and TTO 1M b , if you are interested contact Engr Victor on 08038540661 or victorjames196866@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Okuomaraye: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
We are seller mandate for crude oil Worldwide.our aims is to connect serious endbuyer and buyer mandate with buyer facilitator or agents.who want to buy russia D2,BLCO,JP54,MAZUT,LPFO,AGO,LNG.PMS.contact phone number 08182576398.email address:okuomaraye@mail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by blcodealer: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
we are geniune seller
please email me at
asimdrillingrig@yahoo.com
donchrizo: Helo Wale call me on 08036701463. My company can meet all your demands.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by blcodealer: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
contact with me
skype - scientific_don

nevolution: please let me know if you have direct and autorization to sell crude oil in nigeria,
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by blcodealer: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
i can provide you BLCO.
let me know your procedure.

jamesyins: I also have buyers interested in Bonny Light Crude, 1 million barrels a month, no 419s
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by blcodealer: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
how much you required.
let me know
skype - scientific_don

jamesyins: I have buyers who are interested in Bonny Light Crude, but a alot of nairaland are FAKES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. / CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.