Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria (68013 Views)

I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure / I Need Genuine Crude Buyers Cos I Have Genuine Sellers In Nigeria - 08131244776 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Isaacfrank: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate with buyer facilitator.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.contact us if only when you want to buy.phone number 08182576398.contact email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by donpaulo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
please someone shd send me cif procedures and pop for blco, 1m bbl to russia.
i am the mandate to buyer.
donn_paulo@yahoo.com or call 08111132809
i beg you in gods name, make sure its genuine and pop valid and current cos am not willing and ready to loose this credible buyer after years of serious search to any unserious seller.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Okeme01(m): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2013
Hello, can you supply blco to canada at cif basis. Contract is for 12 months, base on buyer's condition. dejmindnigco@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by boniface20: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hi Everyone I have genuine seller of bonny light crude oil. Please we want genuine and serious buyer or mandate and not time wasters. If you are very serious for buying crude oil from Nigeria, You can reach me on 07919998270 or email francisonyeka78@yahoo.co.uk.

Francis
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Ojskillz(m): 1:45am On May 04, 2013
Hello, we offer on behalf of our seller, BLCO allocation for 6.5 million barrels (verifiable from NNPC) at $7 less $3.

If you have interested, serious buyers, contact: 07064778887, 07089950377, egbaheights@gmail.com, BB Pin: 293F1DE7.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by MARENDAH(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2013
AGO, BLCO & PMS FOR SALE!
Direct loading from NNPC.
N118 gross.
Just sign SPA and return with vessel detail & you'll be called for loading.

This is the genue transaction you need.
defxmaster1@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by sammiewayo(m): 11:01pm On May 09, 2013
hi,

call 080 68053790
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Jadejo: 11:02am On May 25, 2013
My client has the NNPC mandate to sell Two million barrels of crude oil.
We encourage and deal only genuine buyers.
We are willing to share details with a prospective buyer(s)

E-mail: jefadejo@yahoo.com

Mobile: +234 803 448 0353
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by bigjohnmath(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2013
Hi, I can get you a real crud oil sellers if u re serious, do u ve a vessel? How many barrel (tones) did u need?
If u don't ve a vessel don't border because they can't sell to you, if u ve a vessel reply to my email bigjohnmat@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Isaacfrank: 12:14pm On May 27, 2013
y2kaustin: BLCO needed 20million Barrels,i have a direct link to the buyer,he is in Abuja at the moment.He wants product that has ATS(Authority To Sell) if yours have get in touch with me on 08134340380 Asap,,,,so we can get started.Thanks.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by bigjohnmath(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2013
U need a crud oil seller u said, is it a contract u need or just a dill? If its a dill u need we can do it, but if its a contract of 1year $7 per barel NNPC price but low price in black market $4 call me if u re interested 08083343014/08091076272
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by sololetts: 5:47pm On May 28, 2013
SOLOMON LETTS & CO. LTD
P.O. BOX 7688,Marina ,Lagos, Nigeria
9,Olutola Street,Ojodu-Abiodun ,Ikeja
E-mail:sololetts@yahoo.com

28th May, 2013

Dear Sir,
OFFER OF CRUDE OIL SALES

We are innovative crude oil agents for buyers and sellers in Nigeria.

As at now, we have reliable sellers of Bonny light crude oil for a minimum of a ship load of one million barrels for monthly sales at a current price of world market.

All transactions and payment will pass through Nigerian National Petroleum
Co-operation (NNPC).

Please urgently develop your interest upon the above information/offer so as to process the transaction along June 2013 sales.

Dr. S.O. Olutola
Chairman/C.E.O
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by bigjohnmath(m): 6:17am On May 31, 2013
You need a crude oil seller call our office line in lagos 012957638 or send you LOI to me email: bigjohnmath@yahoo.com am waiting your respond.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Isaacfrank: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2 OR AGO.PMS,DPK,LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.contact us if only you want to buy.on our phone number 08182576398 or email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Isaacfrank: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2 OR AGO,PMS,DPK.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.contact us if only you want to buy.on our phone number 08182576398 or email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by embassyman(m): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2013
I know someone who has govt allocation, contact me on 08056004042
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Isaacfrank: 7:18am On Jun 25, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2 OR AGO,PMS,DPK.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.contact us if only you want to buy.on our phone number 08182576398 or email address: i.frank@mail.com
bigjohnmath: You need a crude oil seller call our office line in lagos 012957638 or send you LOI to me email: bigjohnmath@yahoo.com am waiting your respond.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Isaacfrank: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Isaacfrank: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate worldwide.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy crude oil products like.RUSSIA D2,AGO,PMS,DPK.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.contact us if only you want to buy.on our phone number +2348182576398 or email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by swiftcontainers(m): 5:12am On Jul 02, 2013
We are CCP OIL GROUP bridging the gap in the International Energy Commodity trading through the leverage of our direct link with accredited NNPC Sellers/Loaders and platform operators who sell Nigeria's Bonny Light Crude Oil on CIF, TTO, TTT & FOB basis with proven track record of performance in terms of trade volume as well as possessing deep seated working knowledge of the dynamics of the Global Energy Industry vis-a-vis Nigeria's oil industry terrain.

We can supply up to 150Milliom Barrels in a month.
Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Emeka.
+2348097473080 or 08147961763
E-mail-ccp@wss-id.org
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by onyeka205(m): 5:38am On Jul 02, 2013
swiftcontainers: We are CCP OIL GROUP bridging the gap in the International Energy Commodity trading through the leverage of our direct link with accredited NNPC Sellers/Loaders and platform operators who sell Nigeria's Bonny Light Crude Oil on CIF, TTO, TTT & FOB basis with proven track record of performance in terms of trade volume as well as possessing deep seated working knowledge of the dynamics of the Global Energy Industry vis-a-vis Nigeria's oil industry terrain.

We can supply up to 150Milliom Barrels in a month.
Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Emeka.
+2348097473080 or 08147961763

E-mail-ccp@wss-id.org

can you work with any of these procedures?

GENERAL PROCEDURE # 1
1: a) BUYER and SELLER Execute this Contract and Deposit with their
Respective Banks
b) The SELLER nominates a vessel, loads it in the name of the NNPC JV
OPERATOR, and presents the BUYER and SELLER'S AGENT with the
SELLER'S letter of authentication from NNPC demonstrating the SELLER has
received the power of attorney from NNPC JV OPERATIONS over the cargo
along with the loading documents. The Bill of Lading (BOL) and initial loading
documents can be issued in the [in the SELLER'S name or NNPC JV
OPERATIONS.
c) The SELLER shall arrange for the NNPC’s local Vessel Manager to
introduce the BUYER to the ship- owner’ s Commercial Operator to confirm a
one way voyage Charter Party Agreement (“CPA”) in favor of the BUYER.
The CPA, which shall originate from the date title of the Product transfers at the
designated TTO location, is to be executed by BUYER, with expenses also to
be incurred by the BUYER.
d) Within forty-eight (48) hours of confirming the one-way Voyage charter in
favor of the BUYER, and receipt of BOL, the BUYER shall issue two separate
irrevocable and confirmable Letters’ of Credit (“L/C”) via MT103/23 or
MT760. The first L/C shall be issued to the ship owner or despondent owner as
confirmed by the Commercial Operator for the freight to Las Palmas Canary
Islands. The second L/C shall be irrevocable, confirmable; one time transferable
and divisible in favor of SELLER for the full value of the cargo, less the gross
discount, with the SELLER’S bank and the divisible portion shall be for the
discount in favor of ******************** bank at HSBC in Singapore. The
second L/C shall allow for $150,000 drawdown for documentation after the
CPA has been executed by the BUYER, the BUYER’S Supercargo has boarded
the vessel and the BUYER’S Inspector has boarded the vessel and confirmed
that the vessel is loaded with the quality and quantity of the specified Product
under contract.
e) Upon confirmation from the SELLER’s bank the receipt of the L/C, the
SELLER will authorize NNPC JV OPERATOR to reassign all of the shipping
documents in the name of the BUYER.
f) The SELLER shall issue an NOR & ETA to BUYER and the loaded Vessel
shall proceed to
the designated inspection/transfer location in International waters’ offshore
TEMA, Ghana.
g) SELLER instructs the vessel Master to issue an ATB to the BUYER’S
Inspector and Supercargo. The BUYER’S inspector and supercargo shall board
the loaded vessel for Q&Q inspection. The results of the final inspection report
will be released to both BUYER and SELLER.
h) All original documents, including Warranty of Title shall be released to the
BUYER’S Bank and the BUYER shall release payment within 72 hours via
SWIFT wire transfer to SELLER’S bank for the total cargo, including
commissions/fees as stipulated in Appendix II to the SELLER’S AGENT’S
bank.
Tanker Take Over occurs and BUYER’S vessel shall sail to its designated port
of discharge.
GENERAL PROCEDURE #2 (MT799 blocked funds):
a) BUYER and SELLER execute this contract and deposit with their respective
banks
b) The SELLER nominate a vessel, load it and issue bill of laden (BOL), Cargo
Manifest, Power of Attorney to sell cargo and Letter of introduction to Vessel
Commercial Operators.
c) The buyer within 24 hours of receiving the initial loading documents issues
confirmable POF via MT799 blocked funds for 45 days in favor of seller.
d) The SELLER shall issue an NOR & ETA to BUYER and the loaded Vessel
shall proceed to the designated inspection/transfer location in International
waters’ offshore TEMA in Ghana.
e) SELLER instructs the vessel Master to issue an ATB to the BUYER’S
Inspector and Supercargo. The BUYER’S inspector and supercargo shall board
to the loaded vessel for Q&Q inspection. The results of the final inspection
report released to both BUYER and SELLER.
f) All original documents, including Warranty of Title shall be released to the
BUYER’S Bank and the BUYER shall release payment within 72 hours via
SWIFT wire transfer to SELLER’S bank for the total cargo, including
commissions/fees as stipulated in Appendix II to the SELLER’S AGENT’S
bank.
g) The SELLER shall arrange for the NNPC’s local Vessel Manager to
introduce the BUYER to the ship-owner’ s Commercial Operator to confirm a
one way voyage Charter Party Agreement (“CPA”) in favor of the BUYER. The
CPA, which shall originate from the date title of the Product transfers at the
designated TTO location, is to be executed by BUYER, with expenses to be
incurred by the BUYER.
h) Within Twenty Four (24) hours of confirming the one-way Voyage charter in
favor of the BUYER, and receipt of Bill of Lading, Payment for the entire cargo
is therefore and Coordinators, as in the Master Fee Protection agreement in the
SPA/CONTRACT, within 72 Hours of successful Q & Q.
Tanker Take Over occurs and BUYER’S vessel shall sail to its designated port
of discharge.
NOTE: The Buyer will not Accept any Bait and switch on his Procedures from
any Authorized and Verifiable NNPC Seller’s of Records or/and Fiduciary
Sellers. All the above stated Buyer Procedures are Non-Negotiable (Very
Important) payments are made by KTT/SWIFT Wire upon The Fully Funded
earlier MT 799, Swift Proof of Funds (POF), Blocked and Reserved and upon
the out-turn Barrels in the Q & Q Report, directly into the Seller’s Nominated
Bank Account, and the Accounts of the Agents and Mandates, Facilitators and
Intermediaries, Consultants.
Contact me on 08035426409 or campbell205@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Okuomaraye: 6:28am On Jul 02, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate worldwide.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy crude oil products like.RUSSIA D2,AGO,PMS,DPK.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.contact us if only you want to buy.on our phone number +2348182576398 or email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by globalone: 2:27am On Jul 03, 2013
Dear Sir,/Madam
We are local representing company here in Nigeria, we have 8 million barrels of BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL ready for sales on allocation contract $12 per barrel we need a reliable buyer International Refineries or Internationally recognized Oil & Gas traders companies around the world, interested in buying our crude oil products.

ANOTHER ONE.............LETTER OF REQUEST FOR STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR CRUDE OIL TERM ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA.
Our company here has the right connection from federal government of Nigeria ministry of oil department insider to secure to any of our oil allocation contract for our client.

The desired facilitation of our qualification for this approval requires your meeting some NNPC institutional requirements as stated
on Crude Oil Allocation Requirement Page on NNPC’s Website (http://www.nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/bidinvite.aspx) such as;
If your company can provide these NNPCs requirements needed another new crude oil contract will be award on your company name.
1. Provision of Your Corporate Profile.
2. Letter Of Intent.
3. Desired Quantity base on your capacity needed.
4. Proof of Fund.

A shortlisted organization for consideration for crude oil term contract allocation will be conditional on successful due diligence
reports. Such reports must confirm status claimed by applicant.

We expressly declare that all quantities allocated to our company through this partnership will be for exclusively reserved for your
company for lifting. We are also willing to sign a working agreement to this effect.

This will create a ready and steady source of crude oil for your refinery/ your oil company free of all transactional irregularities.

However, this collaboration is devoid of any financial input in anyway until the allocation is secured. We will be locally responsible for
the costs of bidding and other preliminary requirements.

Prince David Ezenwa.
mobile +2348066001487 or
+2347030313722 or
E-mail :businessconsultant33@yahoo.com or
businessconsultant68@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by globalone: 2:31am On Jul 03, 2013
Dear Sir,/Madam
We are local representing company here in Nigeria, we have 8 million barrels of BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL ready for sales on allocation contract $12 per barrel we need a reliable buyer International Refineries or Internationally recognized Oil & Gas traders companies around the world, interested in buying our crude oil products.

ANOTHER ONE.............LETTER OF REQUEST FOR STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR CRUDE OIL TERM ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA.
Our company here has the right connection from federal government of Nigeria ministry of oil department insider to secure to any of our oil allocation contract for our client.

The desired facilitation of our qualification for this approval requires your meeting some NNPC institutional requirements as stated
on Crude Oil Allocation Requirement Page on NNPC’s Website (http://www.nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/bidinvite.aspx) such as;
If your company can provide these NNPCs requirements needed another new crude oil contract will be award on your company name.
1. Provision of Your Corporate Profile.
2. Letter Of Intent.
3. Desired Quantity base on your capacity needed.
4. Proof of Fund.

A shortlisted organization for consideration for crude oil term contract allocation will be conditional on successful due diligence
reports. Such reports must confirm status claimed by applicant.

We expressly declare that all quantities allocated to our company through this partnership will be for exclusively reserved for your
company for lifting. We are also willing to sign a working agreement to this effect.

This will create a ready and steady source of crude oil for your refinery/ your oil company free of all transactional irregularities.

However, this collaboration is devoid of any financial input in anyway until the allocation is secured. We will be locally responsible for
the costs of bidding and other preliminary requirements.

Prince David Ezenwa.
mobile +2348066001487 or
+2347030313722 or
E-mail :businessconsultant33@yahoo.com or
businessconsultant68@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Isaacfrank: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2013
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Isaacfrank: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
donpaulo: please someone shd send me cif procedures and pop for blco, 1m bbl to russia.
i am the mandate to buyer.
donn_paulo@yahoo.com or call 08111132809
i beg you in gods name, make sure its genuine and pop valid and current cos am not willing and ready to loose this credible buyer after years of serious search to any unserious seller.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Isaacfrank: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Isaacfrank: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by globalone: 5:20am On Jul 04, 2013
LETTER OF REQUEST FOR STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR CRUDE OIL TERM
ALLOCATION IN NIGERIA

We hereby write to seek your partnership with our company TOSFEM INVESTMENT LIMITED. Our company is registered under Corporate Affires Commission Nigeria. We are a business associate with a link in the presidency that can help secure Bonny Light Crude Oil Allocation

for there refinery consumption for as long as they wan
The need for this partnership is to assist in the facilitation of there company’s qualification for approval for crude oil allocation from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation – NNPC.

The desired facilitation of your qualification for this approval requires your meeting some NNPC institutional requirements as stated on Crude Oil Allocation Requirement Page on NNPC’s Website
(http://www.nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/bidinvite.aspx)
such as;
· Provision of Your Corporate Profile
· Letter Of Intent
· Desired Quantity base on your capacity to buy.
· Proof of Fund

A shortlisted organization for consideration for crude oil term contract allocation will be conditional on successful due diligence reports. Such reports must confirm status claimed by applicant.

We expressly declare that all quantities allocated to your company/refinery through this partnership will be for exclusively reserved for your refinery consumption. We are also willing to sign a working agreement to this effect if we are consider for partnership.

This will create a ready and steady source of crude oil for your refinery, free of all transactional irregularities. However, this collaboration is devoid of any financial input in anyway until the allocation is secured. We will be locally responsible for the costs of bidding and other preliminary requirements.
Thanks,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. / CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.