Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,700 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

4 Quick Tips To Getting Her Say YES When You Propose. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Quick Tips To Getting Her Say YES When You Propose. (478 Views)

Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Quick Tips To Getting Her Say YES When You Propose. by PalmchatApp: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Proposal for some is so much of a big deal. Some people find it rather difficult to walk up to a girl not to talk of asking for her her hand in marriage. Proposing to a lady should not be so much of a big deal if you do the needful.

Below are few tips to get her accept you without wasting of much time.

1. Be sure of her feelings
Many guys get the ''no'' reply when they go to a girl.This does not mean they are broke, ugly or rich. The reason could be because you didn't define the relationship or you are not sure what she feels towards you. Ensure you know where you stand in her life before going to propose to her.

2. Make it a surprise
Ladies love surprises no matter how little it seems. To get her say yes, you should double up your surprise game. Take her to places she love, do things that she loves and keep her clueless till you pop the question.

3. Involve few friends and family
During the planning process, make sure you involve few people that are close to her. it makes it more fun-filled and she feels you love her for real.

4. Light up the moment
This should be done in the most romantic way possible. Make it subtle and interesting. You could propose to her in a restaurant, get guys to play for her, arrange the room with floral, pop the question, use scented candles, get her rose, make the ring super cute.
Re: 4 Quick Tips To Getting Her Say YES When You Propose. by Lionessza(f): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Number one is the most and only important one in my eyes. If you know how she feels and she's sure about you and what your relationship is , I don't see why she wouldn't say yes to you if she's interested in marriage and you're both ready for it.

The rest doesnt really matter to me , you can propose to me in a bathroom for all I care grin, as long as you are the real deal and you will be a quality husband. I hate people who do lavish proposals to show off and impress the crowd or the lady only to marry them and treat them like trash.

1 Like

Re: 4 Quick Tips To Getting Her Say YES When You Propose. by PalmchatApp: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2017
cc;lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Pliss Epp O / 4 Things To Remember When Praying For Your Future Husband Or Wife / Have U Been Rejected Before By Either Of The Sexes. What Was Your Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.