Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (47233 Views)

Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death / Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by gentle007(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Princedapace:

Is black man sick sef? Why is it that in this century sef some black men are still talking about war each time breakaway is mentioned?
Don't mind them. They didn't hear when he said the agitation is not about call for war but for self independence.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by gentle007(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2017
omooba969:

Pure common sense with vision you have demonstrated bro...i appreciate you. smiley You see(with due respect), an average Igbo has no clue of what's going on, most are following blindly - chasing shadows.

For your comment abeg manage this -

This sentiment coming from you, I refuse to accept your point. You don't understand what if feels to be Igbo!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by mecussey(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Quite unfortunate....Can I know d reason why this man is celebrated??

This man is becoming more popular than our president
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by jeff1993: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
....... When u are old enough ..... I will tell you!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by ikombe: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
whitebeard:
sorry loof I didn't know.
Now that you know , can we drink to that grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
gentle007:

This sentiment coming from you, I refuse to accept your point. You don't understand what if feels to be Igbo!

Why is it difficult for an average Igbo to communicate his/her position or standpoint within reason?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by gentle007(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
gentle007:

Your problem sha.

When they are caught by the balls - grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Gurumaharaji:

I am from Anambra state but this man and his over size ego tire me like dodo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by DamiBukola: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
In as much as I hate and will never support Biafra, though not against their right to seek self determination, Buhari goofed by arresting the young man and that's the reason he is being celebrated today.

He was inconsequential but Bubu made him popular with his incarceration.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Mccollins042(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
omooba969:

Typical!grin What justification is there for disregarding court orders if I may ask you? You seem not to understand the gravity of charges hanging over NK's head.

Whether an injunction favours you or not, law is law & I hope you'll be able to educate yourself more on what law is. Kanu is bound by the court order/bail conditions from the day he accepted it in order to gain freedom. He had the choice to reject it or contest it.

Anyway, keep watching the movie. cool
law is law abi? What happened when mazi nnamdi kanu, dasuki, elkazaki(the name hard abeg) dasuki et al were granted bail? What did buhari do? He detained them against COURT ORDER? Did anyone question him? Now its nnamdi kanu and everyone now wants to show me that dey know the law smh... Nigeria will be better the day ewedu man stops worshipping awusa/fulani, its just pathetic dat that day will neva come #biafraistand
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Mccollins042(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
omooba969:

Why is it difficult for an average Igbo to communicate his/her position or standpoint within reason?
why is it difficult for an average yoruba man to say his mind without FEAR why why? Una too dey fear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by ShootToKill: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
Seun Mynd44 and Lalasticlacla

I am officially filing a formal complaint against you guys for trying to force this criminal down our throat.

When will you guys get it?we don't care about this illiterate wanna be leader.

Please bring back the pictures of Patience Jonathan,Goodluck Jonathan,Dasuki,a mad man walking on the streets of lagos pls.

Stop forcing criminals like Evans and Nnamdi Kanu down our throats.

Even put more tonto dikeh stories pls.

Even Linda Ikeji that is Igbo don't glorify this criminal,or others like Evans.

More gnashing of teeth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mccollins042:
law is law abi? What happened when mazi nnamdi kanu, dasuki, elkazaki(the name hard abeg) dasuki et al were granted bail? What did buhari do? He detained them against COURT ORDER? Did anyone question him? Now its nnamdi kanu and everyone now wants to show me that dey know the law smh... Nigeria will be better the day ewedu man stops worshipping awusa/fulani, its just pathetic dat that day will neva come #biafraistand

I clearly remember that when Buhari administration flouted court orders Nigerians kicked against such even here on NL, so stop wallowing in lies.

You're a liar! cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Mccollins042(m): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2017
omooba969:

I clearly remember that when Buhari administration flouted court orders Nigerians kicked against such even here on NL, so stop wallowing in lies.

You're a liar! cool
u see how ewedu has messed with ur brain, "nigerians kicked" was any legal action taken?.... dont you know dats an impeachable offence? What did the senate do.... now nnamdi kanu has decided to associate with ppl and u are here saying he should be apprehended, y didnt they impeach buhari? (even his family members are more than ten, that stupid bail condition means he cannot go to church, or even sit with his extended family)hmmmm.... the tundes and taiwos = fulani/awusa a$$lickers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2017
Mccollins042:
u see how ewedu has messed with ur brain, "nigerians kicked" was any legal action taken?.... dont you know dats an impeachable offence? What did the senate do.... now nnamdi kanu has decided to associate with ppl and u are here saying he should be apprehended, y didnt they impeach buhari? (even his family members are more than ten, that stupid bail condition means he cannot go to church, or even sit with his extended family)hmmmm.... the tundes and taiwos = fulani/awusa a$$lickers

Lolzzzgrin There you go again lil' boy & yet your argument lacks merits. It's a common knowledge that the senate is corrupt & you still mention impeachment - think of Saraki for a second biko. undecided

I see how hard you try to justify NK's disregard for the law/court orders/bail conditions. May I jog your memory about the charges against him which are treasonable offence, incitement of hatred, disturbing the peace, to mention but a few. Considering this, you still try to put NK & Dasuki on the same platform...incredible! grin

NK was granted bail on health grounds & it appears he has recovered well enough to return to where he belongs - KUJE Hotels & Towers. grin

As far as the political stakeholders are concerned, NK remains a storm in a tea cup so he can continue to sleepwalk back to kuje.

Keep watching the movie son. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Mccollins042(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
omooba969:

Lolzzzgrin There you go again lil' boy & yet your argument lacks merits. It's a common knowledge that the senate is corrupt & you still mention impeachment - think of Saraki for a second biko. undecided

I see how hard you try to justify NK's disregard for the law/court orders/bail conditions. May I jog your memory about the charges against him which are treasonable offence, incitement of hatred, disturbing the peace, to mention but a few. Considering this, you still try to put NK & Dasuki on the same platform...incredible! grin

NK was granted bail on health grounds & it appears he has recovered well enough to return to where he belongs - KUJE Hotels & Towers. grin

As far as the political stakeholders are concerned, NK remains a storm in a tea cup so he can continue to sleepwalk back to kuje.

Keep watching the movie son. cool
there you go again old man... your ignorance at play again, your argument is so biased thst im even finding it difficult to argue with u, you want to tell me that some one that is fighting for self-determination without guns has committed more crimes than a looter? What treasonable offence has kanu commited, tell me one. Why did two EU parliamentarians present his case to the parliament as an infringement by the Nigerian government on human right? why are people from the western world seeing his case differently from what our government sees.... take it or leave it, the government are afraid of this guy, they are looking for a way to keep him quiet, he is their nightmare. We shall leave Nigeria soon, you can die if u want to grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mccollins042:
there you go again old man... your ignorance at play again, your argument is so biased thst im even finding it difficult to argue with u, you want to tell me that some one that is fighting for self-determination without guns has committed more crimes than a looter? What treasonable offence has kanu commited, tell me one. Why did two EU parliamentarians present his case to the parliament as an infringement by the Nigerian government on human right? why are people from the western world seeing his case differently from what our government sees.... take it or leave it, the government are afraid of this guy, they are looking for a way to keep him quiet, he is their nightmare. We shall leave Nigeria soon, you can die if u want to grin

Kiss my arse. grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by MurphyTheory99(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
raker300:
worry about the bad grammar they "injected" into you

You don't know the difference between typo error or grammatical error.

Worry about your future tribal bigot! Educated illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari / $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.