Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman (49682 Views)

COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by angelicman: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
gwama:
The guard dogs "do not touch my anointed" have come out. It was to be expected. grin grin grin

Yes! Thank God you know that scripture! Regardless of some of the negative comments about the Church, millions are been blessed and lifted by the teaching of Pastor Chris through the church programs and services, Rhapsody of Realities, Healing school where several thousands receive healing etc. The more the hate, the more the church becomes bigger, stronger and influencial. Everyday, many souls are won into the Kingdom of God and this reflects in the number of first timers in all CE churches weekly
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Joagbaje(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
angelicman:
I thank God I came in contact with my Man of God Pastor Chris Oyakhilome some few years back when I attended Total Experience program and got healed. I knew I was in the presence of God when I entered the stadium. Since then, I have been living thesuper life! Its over 17 years now when I last tasted drug because Pastor Chris taught me "the divine life". I believe in the doctrine of giving and sowing financial seeds because I am experiencing the super abundant and wealthy life based on this great principle. My life has indeed been given a meaning! I now have a purpose for living! Pastor Chris taught me how to have a vital relationship with the Person of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God!
Yes o
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by ozimec(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
jared007:
https://www.nairaland.com/3895448/why-left-christ-embassy-church

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household (Matt 10: 36)

As a believer in Christ I was tempted to ignore Marchman but I had to write this reply to encourage Christ Embassy members especially the 'children' in particular and true Christians of different denominations in general.

Now concerning Marchman, going through his previous threads on Nairaland and the titled thread on why he left Christ Embassy i concluded he was never a true member of Christ Embassy or a christian but a Wolf among the Sheep. No true Christian goes to the media to write lies against his biological family, local church or other churches no matter how offended he is. This is why Muslims are more United than Christians.

Now to counter some points he made which I quoted in bold. For example he typed "They tend to believe literally that everything answers to money

It is written in Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
Yes money answers everything. You need to read publications and messages on seed faith. Am not ignorant of the fact that some of our leaders might be over zealous in trying to hit a target by tasking someone to give but never have i been forced by my leaders against my will to give.
Christ Embassy projects are of high quality and numerous in reaching the unsaved and inspiring right living and they aren't cheap. I believe Donnie and Joagbaje can assist with images of our numerous programmes and projects.

"You are also charged to give for Pastor Chris birthday

The trash you wrote up there could only be written by a selfish man because according to the following verse of scriptures:
Gal 6: 6-10 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

The only time we are opportune to sow into Pastor Chris anointing is during his birthday which is just once in a year. Marchman pls tell me how else we can honour or communicate to our pastor?

"The church is obsessed with money. They do not mind how or where you get it"

Yea we are obsessed with money because of numerous projects that must be done before Jesus returns to rapture us. Why shouldn't we use money to serve God well now when it will be useless when we leave this earth? CE is interested in the job you do and ur financial abilities so your belief that we don't mind how we raise the money exist in your own imagination. I can't remember Jesus asking those Jews who were giving in the Temple where they got their money from. He didn't ask the widow too who gave her mites. Marchman u need to be cured of ur poverty mentality.

"Sin means nothing at Christ Embassy"

I don't know where you got this belief from because CE always frowns at any member that sins including an open rebuke. Some of our members that were caught in the act of fornication were excommuincated from the rest of the brethren and were told to sit at the back of the the church for each service till restitution. I ve witnessed this more then once. Scriptural readings from 1cor 5: 9-13 are read to the erring members.

Pastor Chris talks about sin, righteousness, heaven and hell but you don't know because you thought it's only Sunday services Pastor preaches to us. Pastor preaches to us everyday through Rhapsody of realities, tapes, cds, vcds, dvds, mp3 and software platforms.
When you lay much emphasis telling people not to sin that's when they will sin the more because it's the nature of man to sin when you tell him not to. Rom 7:15-20.

Saying Pastor Chris was accussed of fornication without any proof or evidence I won't bother to reply you on that.

"Pastor Chris is the orthodoxy"

According to 1st Cor 11:1 it says Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
So what's wrong if we always make reference to him and follow him?

You said "No one can challenge Pastor Chris." How can you challenge him? Where you the one that called him? He answers to the one that called him and only God shall reward or judge him not you.

You also said "He tries to change verse of scriptures by rewriting them?

You are filled with hatred because Pastor only lays emphasis on the original bible manuscripts which was written in Hebrew and Greek. How many study bibles have you read in your life? How many times have you even read your king James from back to back? Let your heart judge you.

As for your other rambling that I haven't countered I leave them for other Christ Embassy members to take care of.

Cc Joagbaje, Donnie, Gombs, Zionmade pls ur input is needed to encourage those children in Christ that might have gotten discouraged in serving God because of Marchman.

Na wow! OP you for just close your mouth. You just clear our doubts.

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by MiddleDimension: 12:41am On Jul 11, 2017
Joagbaje:

I will gladly love to answer you on this but the fact that you're not a christian is an issue. The Bible doesn't permit discussing spiritual matters with non christian . Except for their salvation only

1 Corinthians 2:14
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

'even the dogs eat the scraps that fall from the master's table' #modesty. and if that doesnt do it, then maybe for the sake of those who may not be able to comment, why dont you just say something.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by MiddleDimension: 12:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Maestro21:

You can't be a member of any church by being a true Christian. You are a member of a church when you share the vision of the church and God has called you to be there. In such a situation, you are not at sea with the goings-on but understand everything because your reason for being there is spiritual and not carnal or fleshly.

Jesus lost some disciples because they could not handle his teachings. It is the same today. I mean, if you are a genuine believer in the words of Jesus how would you sit comfortably when people shout "die die die" for their perceived enemies when Jesus told us to love them and pray for them? Or how would you chase children away who came to feast on the word of God so they can GROW thereby and you tell them to go and "dress properly"?

I can guarantee you, the flow of God's spirit will be limited in such gatherings and when they see other supposed carnal christians who don't dress well achieve more than them they accuse them of being fake or they just have deep-seated envy for them. Meanwhile, Jesus told us the kingdom belongs to babes- those who are ready to take him at his word, without fleshly reasonings.

i admire you guys alot. you dont seem to disappoint.

anyway, what you guys are passing through is what other churches have passed through too. infact, una own self never reach those other people own but compared to how old CE is, i think you've had your fair share of the opposition and criticism every single person in this world faces
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by MiddleDimension: 1:27am On Jul 11, 2017
zionmade:

U never jam salvation ministry members and u re complaining. We know how religion and hypocrisy is an instrument used by demons to divide Christianity into so called denominations. And it's not everytime dat u use sweet voice in addressing these issues. Yes Jesus was meek and gentle but on a good day he used a koboko to give people the race of their lives.

first of all, it is 'christianity is not a religion', and now, it is '...used by the devil to divide christianity into so-called denominations'. every word i hear you guys utter, makes me more convinced that you guys are begining to agree more with those churches that are atleast a thousand years old and also, you are agreeing with the esoteric organizations, whom a lot of christians call satanic, and who have always maintained that what you call religion is actually organized religion.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2017
zionmade:

keep it for urself cos I don't need it. Or is advising now by force? I Don't need it, face ur perfect life.
I don't leave a perfect life I depend on Gods grace and mercies.its you people that claim to perfect humans,or have you forgotten so soon the words of your god pastor Chris during the divorce drama? in case you forgot,let me remind you..... "men of God don't sin,you can see the men of God in the bible..Elijah,moses,Isaiah,Jeremiah..iam a man of God I can't sin" pastor Chris " gosh!!!
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2017
Ever8054:
I don't leave a perfect life I depend on Gods grace and mercies.its you people that claim to perfect humans,or have you forgotten so soon the words of your god pastor Chris during the divorce drama? in case you forgot,let me remind you..... "men of God don't sin,you can see the men of God in the bible..Elijah,moses,Isaiah,Jeremiah..iam a man of God I can't sin" pastor Chris " gosh!!!
the reason I may not want to respond to u is dat u re bringing cursez upon urself the more u keep lying. I was in that service and ur last sentence is just a typical lie so keep lying all in the name of hatred.
Yes he is bigger than all the prophets of the old the same way I am bigger than all of them. I may not do the miracle they did but in their time the most holy place was the place God dwelt, today God dwells inside of me so I am the most holy place unlike they were.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2017
MiddleDimension:

first of all, it is 'christianity is not a religion', and now, it is '...used by the devil to divide christianity into so-called denominations'. every word i hear you guys utter, makes me more convinced that you guys are begining to agree more with those churches that are atleast a thousand years old and also, you are agreeing with the esoteric organizations, whom a lot of christians call satanic, and who have always maintained that what you call religion is actually organized religion.
I don't even know if u actually know the meaning of esoteric u have been yabbing about.
Jesus spoke to the crowd in esoteric terms which he expounded unto them in secret. Paul used the world epignosis "esoteric knowledge " so many times in his letter. So calling Christianity esoteric doesn't mean anything we don't know already. as I said before I dnt like doing this with a non Christian because to me it's a waste of time. if u re waiting for me to dabble into ur logical argument, u re on a long thing because nothing about Christianity is logical from the days of Adam up to this moment. So dnt bother wasting ur time
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Joagbaje(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2017
MiddleDimension:

'even the dogs eat the scraps that fall from the master's table' #modesty. and if that doesnt do it, then maybe for the sake of those who may not be able to comment, why dont you just say something.

So you've read some verses of the Bible . What now hold you back from God.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2017
zionmade:

the reason I may not want to respond to u is dat u re bringing cursez upon urself the more u keep lying. I was in that service and ur last sentence is just a typical lie so keep lying all in the name of hatred.
Yes he is bigger than all the prophets of the old the same way I am bigger than all of them. I may not do the miracle they did but in their time the most holy place was the place God dwelt, today God dwells inside of me so I am the most holy place unlike they were.
me ! bringing curses upon my self for telling you a simple truth?! you have just confirm your pastors words,that he is greater that the prophets of old,and even you too...Jesus Christ! can you just listen to your self?..men who suffer all manner of persecution to bring us closer to God...your business man pastor Chris is greater than them.;! can you show me in the bible were it us written that we are greater than the prophet of old?.the level you guys are brain wash to exploit beats my imagination..
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2017
Ever8054:
me ! bringing curses upon my self for telling you a simple truth?! you have just confirm your pastors words,that he is greater that the prophets of old,and even you too...Jesus Christ! can you just listen to your self?..men who suffer all manner of persecution to bring us closer to God...your business man pastor Chris is greater than them.;! can you show me in the bible were it us written that we are greater than the prophet of old?.the level you guys are brain wash to exploit beats my imagination..
I had already decided to leave this thread, go back to that last sentence of urs I referred to where according to u he said as a pastor he can't sin.
I also see u re a baby Christian, anyway u will grow one day to know whom u really are. Wen u realize that God himself in his fullness dwells inside of you as a Christian u will understand Wat am talking about. Elijah was not holy enough and righteous enough to even enter the holiest of holies without having to wash himself and sanctify himself talk less of having God live inside of him. The fact that I am righteous and holy makes me greater than them all.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2017
zionmade:

I had already decided to leave this thread, go back to that last sentence of urs I referred to where according to u he said as a pastor he can't sin.
I also see u re a baby Christian, anyway u will grow one day to know whom u really are. Wen u realize that God himself in his fullness dwells inside of you as a Christian u will understand Wat am talking about. Elijah was not holy enough and righteous enough to even enter the holiest of holies without having to wash himself and sanctify himself talk less of having God live inside of him. The fact that I am righteous and holy makes me greater than them all.
Oga matured Christian,.. pastor Chris said he can't sin as a man of God,the video w is on internet go watch it then come back and denie it let me tell you what you are..and you saying you are righteous and holy makes me wonder why you are arguing that your pastor didn't say so.
..so tell me to ignore the bible passage of the bible that Jesus Christ said"none is righteousness,not even the angels in heaven except God.for you to say u are righteous and holy means you are God..Mr man borrow sense pls.or is it the passage that said" all have sin and come short of the glory of God?..
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ever8054:
Oga matured Christian,.. pastor Chris said he can't sin as a man of God,the video w is on internet go watch it then come back and denie it let me tell you what you are..and you saying you are righteous and holy makes me wonder why you are arguing that your pastor didn't say so.
..so tell me to ignore the bible passage of the bible that Jesus Christ said"none is righteousness,not even the angels in heaven except God.for you to say u are righteous and holy means you are God..Mr man borrow sense pls.or is it the passage that said" all have sin and come short of the glory of God?..
Donnie my brother please come to my rescue .this baby here needs to know why we are holy and righteous. Maybe if I also tell him that I am as righteous as Jesus, he will collapse. He doesnt even believe that the power that made Jesus whom he was dwells in us.
Mr man don't worry ur baby status still far sha
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
zionmade:

Donnie my brother please come to my rescue .this baby here needs to know why we are holy and righteous. Maybe if I also tell him that I am as righteous as Jesus, he will collapse. He doesnt even believe that the power that made Jesus whom he was dwells in us.
oh..your half necked Christ embassy and your divorced pastors self established gospel has made you righteous contrary to the true gospel of Christ, is that what you mean? I know if you have the oportunity to argue with the bible writers to defend your pastors righteousness that is even greater than the almighty himself,.you would argue the passage of the scripture that says only on the basis of adultery can a man divorce his wife. but if you so believe in the scripture and your pastor is divorce, given to the above scripture, what would conclude is the basis of his action...adultery or is there any other biblical ground?

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by angelicman: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
zionmade:

@ Zionmade, I'm really inspired by you. Thank you for enlightenining the "simple minded" in our midst.
To add to what you said, I will like to state categorically that I'M A SAINT! I'M HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS!

HOLY:
Joel 3:17 says ........my holy mountain.... (refering to mount sinai). The mountain was called holy simply because God stepped on it
Hebrews 3:1 says ...... wherefore,holy brethren ...... (refering to us christians). We are now the temple of the God. So we are holy. God's presence in us makes us holy.

SAINT
Phil 4:21-22 says ..........saints living in Ceasar's house
Ephesians 1:1 says ..... to the saints at Ephesian
Colosians 1:2 says .......to the saints and faithful brethren at Colosse

RIGHTEOUS
2 Corinthians 5:21 says ..... He(Jesus) became sin for us so that we might be made the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN HIM
Romans 5: 17 says .......we have received the FREE GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by angelicman: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
ozimec:

Na wow! OP you for just close your mouth. You just clear our doubts.

Thank God he didnt close his mouth! If the young man who left didnt experience God at Christ Embassy, it was because of his unbelief. When you doubt the Word, even God cannot help you.
I have countless testimonies by reason of my following the teachings of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! My life now has a meaning.
One man's experience(a man living in doubt) CANNOT NEGATE the countless testimonies been experienced on per second bssis by members of Christ Embassy.

I'M VERY PROUD TO HAVE PASTOR CHRIS AS MY FATHER!

2 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ever8054:
oh..your half necked Christ embassy and your divorced pastors self established gospel has made you righteous contrary to the true gospel of Christ, is that what you mean? I know if you have the oportunity to argue with the bible writers to defend your pastors righteousness that is even greater than the almighty himself,.you would argue the passage of the scripture that says only on the basis of adultery can a man divorce his wife. but if you so believe in the scripture and your pastor is divorce, given to the above scripture, what would conclude is the basis of his action...adultery or is there any other biblical ground?
please can u preach to me the true gospel of Christ. And Wat he came to do. Also help me define "Holiness and righteousness"
Yes my pastor is divorced. Jesus made it clear in his statement that wen u divorce don't remarry or do u want to add ur own religion to it. Quote me wen my pastor remarries.
I am Holy and Righteous, if u can prove otherwise pls do.
I will give u a little warning though Mark 3:29 can stand against u on the last day so I prefer u thread with caution wen u re talking about Holiness and Holyspirit. If God sees me fit to dwell inside of me, not because of my works but because of Wat Jesus did on the cross, then I am the most holy person on earth, or does ur own God dwells in an unholy sanctuary?
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
zionmade:

please can u preach to me the true gospel of Christ. And Wat he came to do. Also help me define "Holiness and righteousness"
Yes my pastor is divorced. Jesus made it clear in his statement that wen u divorce don't remarry or do u want to add ur own religion to it. Quote me wen my pastor remarries.
I am Holy and Righteous, if u can prove otherwise pls do.
I will give u a little warning though Mark 3:29 can stand against u on the last day so I prefer u thread with caution wen u re talking about Holiness and Holyspirit. If God sees me fit to dwell inside of me, not because of my works but because of Wat Jesus did on the cross, then I am the most holy person on earth, or does ur own God dwells in an unholy sanctuary?
when I said pastor Chris is producing prostitute and ignorant brained wash nuisance I know you will argue with me..but just look at how you are twisting the bible just to defend your pastor..the mark 3:29 you quoted said.. "if you sin against the holly spirit you it won't be forgiven you.....and throughout my comments I have not mentioned the holly spirit but you and pastor Chris,so which of you is the holly spirit.. taaaaaaa quote bible portions you know absolutely nothing about!!!
..and for you saying Jesus Christ said if you divorce your wife and remarry...... I should talk to you when your pastor remarries...hahaha...this is the exact word of Jesus Christ.." Matthew 5:31-it has been said,
whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a written of divorce:
32-But I say onto you,whosoever shall put away his wife,saving for the course of fornication causet her to commit adultery.
..you can read it your self Mr righteous then you can argue with Jesus Christ who said so not me...
you are so pathetic honestly!!!
let me help you further,..read Romans 10:1-3...make sure you read it and tell me what it says...

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by angelicman: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ever8054:
when I said pastor Chris is producing prostitute and ignorant brained wash nuisance I know you will argue with me..but just look at how you are twisting the bible just to defend your pastor..the mark 3:29 you quoted said.. "if you sin against the holly spirit you it won't be forgiven you.....and throughout my comments I have not mentioned the holly spirit but you and pastor Chris,so which of you is the holly spirit.. taaaaaaa quote bible portions you know absolutely nothing about!!!
..and for you saying Jesus Christ said if you divorce your wife and remarry...... I should talk to you when your pastor remarries...hahaha...this is the exact word of Jesus Christ.." Matthew 5:31-it has been said,
32-But I say onto you,whosoever shall put away his wife,saving for the course of fornication causet her to commit adultery.
..you can read it your self Mr righteous then you can argue with Jesus Christ who said so not me...
let me help you further,..read Romans 10:1-3...make sure you read it and tell me what it says...

Do you have a relationship with the HolySpirit? Do you discuss with Him? When last did the HolySpirit talk to you?

The reason why I ask you these questions is because I have a vital relationship with Him,
It's very obvious you are ignorant of the Word of God hence the "loose talk".

I took sometime to share some scriptures in my earlier post.

Guy, I believe you're ignorantly acting as an advocate and mouthpiece of the devil. Don't ignorantly propagate the devil's desire against the Church.

God bless you and cause you to walk in wisdom
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ever8054:
CASE CLOSED!!
U sound lewd and uncultured so I think this is where I draw my curtain

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Ever8054: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
angelicman:

Do you have a relationship with the HolySpirit? Do you discuss with Him? When last did the HolySpirit talk to you?

The reason why I ask you these questions is because I have a vital relationship with Him,
It's very obvious you are ignorant of the Word of God hence the "loose talk".

I took sometime to share some scriptures in my earlier post.

Guy, I believe you're ignorantly acting as an advocate and mouthpiece of the devil. Don't ignorantly propagate the devil's desire against the Church.

God bless you and cause you to walk in wisdom

that's how you guys when you realize the person you are dealing with know better than you do,why not contest the bible passages I gave in response to your members claim if you have been following our discussion..
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Aragon: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
zionmade:

so if someone start lying against ur father u will start defending Christ and not ur father abi.
why Shud we defend Christ wen it was the church that was attacked? Funny enough most people here running their mouth will runaway from threads that defames Christianity but wen they see pst Chris they rush to come and pour their hatred .

I asked before and am asking again, have u ever gone to sports thread to go preach ur gospel to those who spent hours defending their clubs or favorite players.
So we shud keep quiet wen people say all sorts of rubbish about a church that gave our lives a meaning
I can worship in deeper life but can a deeperlife come to CE and worship? I have worshipped in all those churches u mentioned so Wat's in it to be jumping from one church to another. U Mr preacher how many churches have u attended since last month?
I SPIT ON U HYPOCRITE

You just have to feel Sorry after reading this Crap! No wonder majority of you are walloping in proverty cos you take little you have to enrich Billionaires. Even the topic you dont even understand, you should be Spitting on your inability to Understand. Pastors are Representative of CHRIST so yes this Thread has everything to do with Christ and his Church.. The Christian Church belongs to Christ and not your Pastor Chris. By the way the OP did not Insult your Pastor, I guess he is Matured and not a Kid like you running around loooking for who to Insult. Naaah!! I don't spend time on Kids that still have a lot of growing up to do. My advice to you, spend your energy and time Defending JESUS CHRIST that is if you have heard of that name before. Pastor Chris has millions of defenders and wont miss you, that is if he Even know you exist
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by MiddleDimension: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
zionmade:

actually he said: "you need to know something about a man of god...if you study the scriptures, you will not find one man of god going against god, SINNING against god... I'M NOT A PREACHER, I'M A MAN OF GOD...!".

It looks like by the above, he implied he can't sin. I don't know if i'm correct ooo, so please take it easy on me. I only rendered here what i could make of his grammar used to convey his intentions.

Also, i think David was a man of god too. But he not only took someone's wife, he had the loyal soldier, who was te husband of the woman he took, killed. Nathan rebuked him, and he asked for forgiveness when he wrote psalm 51.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by aalangel(f): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
All I see is jealous people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zyzybee(f): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
You are very correct . Big joke of a gathering. What the marchman said is 100% absolute. I was there. Which christ emabssy frowns at fornication? Mtcheww. As if he is not aware of the number of wives and concubines those their senior frying head pastors have. Or mayb it doesnt know sha. Please open your eyes. They are decieving you people. People who preach one thing and do another.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zyzybee(f): 12:29am On Jul 12, 2017
zionmade:

And she was leaving she didn't care to carry her kids along abi? Mr counsellor. And tomorrow u will deceive urself that u want to praise God and start singing Sinach, eben or samsong's songs. HYPOCRITE, that's Wat u re. Yes people will leave CE but for every soul that goes a hundred will join, that is a mark of Mimshak annointing
she didnt bother to take her kids how? They are adults. Their father manipulated them against thir will to stay and save his face. He tried to turn the children's heart against their mom but ee nor work.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Maestro21: 1:35am On Jul 12, 2017
zyzybee:
she didnt bother to take her kids how? They are adults. Their father manipulated them against thir will to stay and save his face. He tried to turn the children's heart against their mom but ee nor work.

The greatest tragedy is people who know diddly squat would always post without reservations.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by eplanning: 2:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Ever8054:
..hahaha...this is the exact word of Jesus Christ.." Matthew 5:31-it has been said,
..make sure you read it and tell me what it says...

Sharrap there you witch! Was it Pastor Chris that put his wife away or she put him away?

2 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 2:37am On Jul 12, 2017
zyzybee:
Kudos to u my dear. I didn't know u were their house girl. but the younger stay more with her mother and still performs in CEntral church programs the same with the older one, so how manage Mr's housemaid?

3 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by eplanning: 2:40am On Jul 12, 2017
MiddleDimension:

Also, i think David was a man of god too. But he not only took someone's wife, he had the loyal soldier, who was te husband of the woman he took, killed. Nathan rebuked him, and he asked for forgiveness when he wrote psalm 51.

David was anointed from his youth alright, but he wasn't always a man of God. You can see from his writings...psalms. He became a man of God later on in his life.

1 Like

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by MiddleDimension: 3:41am On Jul 12, 2017
eplanning:

David was anointed from his youth alright, but he wasn't always a man of God. You can see from his writings...psalms. He became a man of God later on in his life.

who is a man of god?

according to oyakhilome: a man of god is not just someone who worships god or who preaches god. a man of god is hand-picked by god, set on cause by god...

from what i know about david, he was hand-picked by god. remember how he got annointed as king when samuel didnt think a man as small as david could not be king.

also, allah said of david that david is a man after his heart.

it looks like from the def of who a man of god is, as given by oyakhilome, david has always been a man of god from the outset

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad / Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.