Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman (49681 Views)

COVID-19: Christ Embassy Church Shut Down In Akwa Ibom State / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by PointZerom: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2017
maxxy:

Stop displaying your ignorance. Is wearing of skirt and blouse by a male a sin? Go and find out the traditional attires of the Binis, Urhobos, Scots, etc.

Through your tradition you make the word of God of none effect. Mark 7:13

13 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2017
PointZerom:

That's why CE is nothing but a glorified CLUB where immorality reigns supreme.

Sag your trouser to work let them clap for you.
hahahahaha. sagging is not a sin, but the Bible says be wise. Sagging doesn't show wisdom and the same God won't stop ur boss from sacking u or the police from mistaking u for a suspect because of ur appearance. Wen our new converts sag, we don't chase dem away, we accept the way they are because we know dat went God takes over ur life completely, ur dress sense will change

9 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by PointZerom: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2017
zionmade:

hahahahaha. sagging is not a sin, but the Bible says be wise. Sagging doesn't show wisdom and the same God won't stop ur boss from sacking u or the police from mistaking u for a suspect because of ur appearance. Wen our new converts sag, we don't chase dem away, we accept the way they are because we know dat went God takes over ur life completely, ur dress sense will change

Your females and nudity nko?

17 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 7:40am On Jul 04, 2017
PointZerom:

Your females and nudity nko?
Mr judge.
Wat's the difference between a lady that dresses nude and fornicates and lady that covers up and down to church and still fornicates.
Wat's d difference between the lady that dresses nude to church and the one that covers up and down in church and dresses nude to parties.
A life of pretence kills.
If I father a daughter I will prefer she displays all her indecency and wildness in my presence so I will know how to admonish and pray for her dan to pretend wen she sees me and live in immorality wen she thinks am not seeing her.
take that judgement to ur church and tell me that not a single lady there dresses indecently outside the church maybe for birthday parties or even in the campus.
Mr Judge there are indecent ladies in all the churches, I have a deeperlife female friend and I know Wat am saying. the only difference between CE and most Other self acclaimed holy holy Churches is the word "pretence". When I met my ex she was a Methodist a church where u cover head to toe,

I will encourage u to write God and application to help him on the judgement day

9 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by PointZerom: 7:45am On Jul 04, 2017
zionmade:

Mr judge.
Wat's the difference between a lady that dresses nude and fornicates and lady that covers up and down to church and still fornicates.
Wat's d difference between the lady that dresses nude to church and the one that covers up and down in church and dresses nude to parties.
A life of pretence kills.
If a father a daughter will prefer she displays all her indecency and wildness in my presence so I will know how to admonish and pray for her dan to pretend wen she sees me and live in immorality wen she thinks am not seeing her.
take that judgement to ur church and tell me that not a single lady there dresses indecently outside the church maybe for birthday parties or even in the campus.
Mr Judge there are indecent ladies in all the churches, I have a deeperlife female friend and I know Wat am saying. the only difference between CE and most Other self acclaimed holy holy Churches is the word "pretence". When I met my ex she was a Methodist a church where u cover head to toe,

I will encourage u to write God and application to help him on the judgement day

You don't speak like one who is spirit filled and sanctified. May God help you.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by zionmade(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2017
PointZerom:

Mr spiritman, if the fullness of the Spirit dwells in U, u will never open ur mouth to criticize the congregation of Christians no matter Wat. I Guess u don't know about the Spirit of fear of God that will make u not want to make the mistake of ever saying bad about the annointing of God on someone's life. Am totally against indecency infancy as a lady u don't spend up to 5minutes with me dressed indecently but I hate hypocrisism and pretence. we have bad eggs in all the churches, then why do hypocrites only choose to point fingers. Even Jesus had 12 core leaders and one was a thief

9 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by donnie(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
PointZerom:

grin grin grin grin grin

Very predictable... you attack them, when the defend themselves or retaliate, you shamelessly resort to blackmail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Gombs(m): 1:50am On Jul 07, 2017
jared007:
And a man's foes shall be they of his own household (Matt 10: 36)

As a believer in Christ I was tempted to ignore Marchman but I had to write this reply to encourage Christ Embassy members especially the 'children' in particular and true Christians of different denominations in general.

Now concerning Marchman, going through his previous threads on Nairaland and the titled thread on why he left Christ Embassy i concluded he was never a true member of Christ Embassy or a christian but a Wolf among the Sheep. No true Christian goes to the media to write lies against his biological family, local church or other churches no matter how offended he is. This is why Muslims are more United than Christians.

Now to counter some points he made which I quoted in bold. For example he typed "They tend to believe literally that everything answers to money

It is written in Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
Yes money answers everything. You need to read publications and messages on seed faith. Am not ignorant of the fact that some of our leaders might be over zealous in trying to hit a target by tasking someone to give but never have i been forced by my leaders against my will to give.
Christ Embassy projects are of high quality and numerous in reaching the unsaved and inspiring right living and they aren't cheap. I believe Donnie and Joagbaje can assist with images of our numerous programmes and projects.

"You are also charged to give for Pastor Chris birthday

The trash you wrote up there could only be written by a selfish man because according to the following verse of scriptures:
Gal 6: 6-10 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

The only time we are opportune to sow into Pastor Chris anointing is during his birthday which is just once in a year. Marchman pls tell me how else we can honour or communicate to our pastor?

"The church is obsessed with money. They do not mind how or where you get it"

Yea we are obsessed with money because of numerous projects that must be done before Jesus returns to rapture us. Why shouldn't we use money to serve God well now when it will be useless when we leave this earth? CE is interested in the job you do and ur financial abilities so your belief that we don't mind how we raise the money exist in your own imagination. I can't remember Jesus asking those Jews who were giving in the Temple where they got their money from. He didn't ask the widow too who gave her mites. Marchman u need to be cured of ur poverty mentality.

"Sin means nothing at Christ Embassy"

I don't know where you got this belief from because CE always frowns at any member that sins including an open rebuke. Some of our members that were caught in the act of fornication were excommuincated from the rest of the brethren and were told to sit at the back of the the church for each service till restitution. I ve witnessed this more then once. Scriptural readings from 1cor 5: 9-13 are read to the erring members.

Pastor Chris talks about sin, righteousness, heaven and hell but you don't know because you thought it's only Sunday services Pastor preaches to us. Pastor preaches to us everyday through Rhapsody of realities, tapes, cds, vcds, dvds, mp3 and software platforms.
When you lay much emphasis telling people not to sin that's when they will sin the more because it's the nature of man to sin when you tell him not to. Rom 7:15-20.

Saying Pastor Chris was accussed of fornication without any proof or evidence I won't bother to reply you on that.

"Pastor Chris is the orthodoxy"

According to 1st Cor 11:1 it says Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
So what's wrong if we always make reference to him and follow him?

You said "No one can challenge Pastor Chris." How can you challenge him? Where you the one that called him? He answers to the one that called him and only God shall reward or judge him not you.

You also said "He tries to change verse of scriptures by rewriting them?

You are filled with hatred because Pastor only lays emphasis on the original bible manuscripts which was written in Hebrew and Greek. How many study bibles have you read in your life? How many times have you even read your king James from back to back? Let your heart judge you.

As for your other rambling that I haven't countered I leave them for other Christ Embassy members to take care of.

Cc Joagbaje, Donnie, Gombs, Zionmade pls ur input is needed to encourage those children in Christ that might have gotten discouraged in serving God because of Marchman.

bro, you did great in your write up...i almost wanted to bring out rhapsody of realities topics on what that fellow said is prevalent in CE so that the world can see how people lie just to be relevant.

don't worry about discouragement...the Holy Spirit built the church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail agasit it...it will only try...and fail. Cheer us, that fella will one day explain these to the master.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Amberon11: 2:05am On Jul 07, 2017
How does our traditional attire relate here?
maxxy:

Stop displaying your ignorance. Is wearing of skirt and blouse by a male a sin? Go and find out the traditional attires of the Binis, Urhobos, Scots, etc.
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Amberon11: 2:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Pastor Chris openly said masturbation is not a sin but his minions will continue to defend him.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by donnie(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2017
Amberon11:
Pastor Chris openly said masturbation is not a sin but his minions will continue to defend him.

You omitted where he used the phrase "in itself".
Oya edit your lie and repost.

3 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Amberon11: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Where is your sense? And where is the lie in my post?

So stealing in itself is not a sin? Keep supporting your Antichrist jerrycurl pastor.
donnie:

You omitted where he used the phrase "in itself".
Oya edit your lie and repost.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by analice107: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
jared007:

As a believer in Christ I was tempted to ignore Marchman but I had to write this reply to encourage Christ Embassy members especially the 'children' in particular and true Christians of different denominations in general.

Now concerning Marchman, going through his previous threads on Nairaland and the titled thread on why he left Christ Embassy i concluded he was never a true member of Christ Embassy or a christian but a Wolf among the Sheep. No true Christian goes to the media to write lies against his biological family, local church or other churches no matter how offended he is. This is why Muslims are more United than Christians.

Now to counter some points he made which I quoted in bold. For example he typed "They tend to believe literally that everything answers to money

It is written in Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
Yes money answers everything. You need to read publications and messages on seed faith. Am not ignorant of the fact that some of our leaders might be over zealous in trying to hit a target by tasking someone to give but never have i been forced by my leaders against my will to give.
Christ Embassy projects are of high quality and numerous in reaching the unsaved and inspiring right living and they aren't cheap. I believe Donnie and Joagbaje can assist with images of our numerous programmes and projects.

The trash you wrote up there could only be written by a selfish man because according to the following verse of scriptures:
Gal 6: 6-10 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

The only time we are opportune to sow into Pastor Chris anointing is during his birthday which is just once in a year. Marchman pls tell me how else we can honour or communicate to our pastor?

Yea we are obsessed with money because of numerous projects that must be done before Jesus returns to rapture us. Why shouldn't we use money to serve God well now when it will be useless when we leave this earth? CE is interested in the job you do and ur financial abilities so your belief that we don't mind how we raise the money exist in your own imagination. I can't remember Jesus asking those Jews who were giving in the Temple where they got their money from. He didn't ask the widow too who gave her mites. Marchman u need to be cured of ur poverty mentality.

I don't know where you got this belief from because CE always frowns at any member that sins including an open rebuke. Some of our members that were caught in the act of fornication were excommuincated from the rest of the brethren and were told to sit at the back of the the church for each service till restitution. I ve witnessed this more then once. Scriptural readings from 1cor 5: 9-13 are read to the erring members.

Pastor Chris talks about sin, righteousness, heaven and hell but you don't know because you thought it's only Sunday services Pastor preaches to us. Pastor preaches to us everyday through Rhapsody of realities, tapes, cds, vcds, dvds, mp3 and software platforms.
When you lay much emphasis telling people not to sin that's when they will sin the more because it's the nature of man to sin when you tell him not to. Rom 7:15-20.

Saying Pastor Chris was accussed of fornication without any proof or evidence I won't bother to reply you on that.

According to 1st Cor 11:1 it says Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

You said "No one can challenge Pastor Chris." How can you challenge him? Where you the one that called him? He answers to the one that called him and only God shall reward or judge him not you.

You are filled with hatred because Pastor only lays emphasis on the original bible manuscripts which was written in Hebrew and Greek. How many study bibles have you read in your life? How many times have you even read your king James from back to back? Let your heart judge you.

As for your other rambling that I haven't countered I leave them for other Christ Embassy members to take care of.

Cc Joagbaje, Donnie, Gombs, Zionmade pls ur input is needed to encourage those children in Christ that might have gotten discouraged in serving God because of Marchman.
Am going to say only this. Muslims are not more united than Christians.

I can't remember the last time the JW member rose up with a knife to kill a Catholic because he sees a catholic as a heretic.

Have you killed any Mormon before becos he is worshipping Angels? TBJoshua is going about with whatever he is doing, all we can do is talk, but you can never see any Christian casting a stone on him.

But, keep Shiites and Sunnis together and see.

Do you know how many secs are in Islam? They are 5, and they hate each other fiercely. They kill each other.

Pls disregard their lies of unity, they are not united. They only unite when it comes to killing you because they all believe in Jihad which Muhammad stood for.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Burger01(m): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mtcheew undecided
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by jayriginal: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
OP this is a big fail. Hold your "L" quietly.

You only succeeded in reinforcing the other thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by wristbangle: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
So the OP cannot counter the new year service where they were collecting gate fee for people to worship?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Marvel1206: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Homoviator:
OP, you just ended up affirming what you wanted to negate. Money answereth all things, do you know Solomon's state of mind when he wrote that. It's just like saying, because Abra lied, lie is justified
Op only came here to confirm Marchman's claims .. lol

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by funsowilliams(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
After carefully reading your write up, i think you have done a good job when it comes to damage control but may i ask you sir, where you get your facts concerning Muslim are more united than Christians from Have you heard of the word Shia vs shittes ...one thing you should always put at the back of your mind is that no system is perfect....

3 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by gare(f): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
jared007:
https://www.nairaland.com/3895448/why-left-christ-embassy-church

But he is very correct I don't know why you're try to defend Christ embassy

7 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by ashawopikin(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
An2elect2:
Wait, are you trying to tell me you guys are Christians? That's like telling me Satan died for my redemption grin

6 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by joeace2020(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Very confused set of bigots. Look at him trying so hard to defend pastor Chris and the fake men of God who have turned Christianity into some joke. Dressing like hip hop stars and telling us Jesus was meek. Emphasizing on money as if Jesus' parables where not teaching the opposite. Anyway Christ Embassy people will defend their own just the way Boko Haram murder in the name of Allah. You all are jokers and it's better to be an outsider and watch the joke called religion play out.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by dhardline(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
I was at Christ embassy just once and I was not even a born again then and my spirit was totally against the things I saw. Infact I left before the service was over.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by hypernikao(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
More religious people, less Christians...

3 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Damage control

Are you part of Pastor Chris' PR??

Grins

2 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by cytell56: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
jared007:
https://www.nairaland.com/3895448/why-left-christ-embassy-church

You didnt need to even answer him. Salvation is personal.

3 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by CaptainKool15(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Was expecting to read something in depth ..
Why did it make FP sef??
Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by bbfanboy01: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
A church where u c cell leaders wear very tote trousers and with tatoo close to their exposed breast and u say the holy Spirit will take over them . Do u kw hw many people dat wil b distracted by dat indecency alone. Let me tell u all i was once a member but my spirit was never calm with all wat i was seeing but tank God i finaly left. And yes dey force pple to do tins instead of letin pple do dem willingly. God wil help us all.

13 Likes

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by obyrich(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
zionmade:

Yes open ur Bible and show me why it is a sin to fry head?
Where is smoking of Igbo condemned in the bible?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by joeace2020(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
PointZerom:

Can you imagine the mad man? Am not even a religious person but I'll be offended if someone dresses suggestively to a religious gathering just so it shows they are not doing it outside and coming to church to pretend. It's amazing how this terrible absurd mindset doesn't trouble them. One can see what he has just said is the one single justification for all the immorality in CE. Come do it in church and we'll pray for you than do it outside where we don't know what you are up to.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Caveatemptor(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
This OP has only successfully confirmed all the claims in Marchmans thread.
This write up is a classic example of how not to write a rejoinder.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is but a weak defence, if anything, you just affirmed Marchman's claims. To properly defend Pst. Chris, you have to make me 'unsee' or 'unhear' scandals regarding his domestic/church matters, most notably: masturbation is cool teaching, Pst. Anita's accusation of adultery and subsequent failed marriage, gate admittance fee for a church event, etc.

In other words, Pst. Chris speaks for himself through his teachings and lifestyle. Marchman is only confirming what I already know.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman by PointZerom: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
joeace2020:

Can you imagine the mad man? Am not even a religious person but I'll be offended if someone dresses suggestively to a religious gathering just so it shows they are not doing it outside and coming to church to pretend. It's amazing how this terrible absurd mindset doesn't trouble them. One can see what he has just said is the one single justification for all the immorality in CE. Come do it in church and we'll pray for you than do it outside where we don't know what you are up to.

CE is a glorified night club. We know them very well.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad / Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.