Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? (15854 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Feel Comfortable Sitting On Someone Else’s Car? / These Are The Dirtiest And The Most Germ-riddled Parts Of Your Car-By Motorpoint / Ever Mistaken Someone Else's Car To Be Yours??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

Tout, you still here?

Fictitious to a petty car dealer like you. Olodo, omo alairi ola ri.

Tout is actually good. Normal delirious planktons like you usually accuse me of being a "corpers" washer grin

Oponu ala ini ironu.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 6:17am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Tout is actually good. Normal delirious planktons like you usually accuse me of being a "corpers" washer grin

Oponu ala ini ironu.

Ode ni e. To a guy like me, you are nothing but a petty car dealer that brags about coins. Na so you ibadan people dey..All mouth.

Ogbeni lo sun. Omo jatijati.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

Ode ni e. To a guy like me, you are nothing but a petty car dealer that brags about coins. Na so you ibadan people dey..All mouth.

Ogbeni lo sun. Omo jatijati.

If so why is my matter consuming you so? You're trying to be relevant but you're actually inconsequential.

EgunMogajiHolic grin
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 6:28am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

If so why is my matter consuming you so? You're trying to be relevant but you're actually inconsequential.

EgunMogajiHolic grin

Why you still dey reply?
You see that you are not well at all.

Ode ni e I swear.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

Why you still dey reply?
You see that you are not well at all.

Ode ni e I swear.

I reply because I enjoy getting you all worked up. So yeah I'll always reply you wink

If I am not well, what does that make you that is posting with an unwell person? grin

EgunMogajiHolic
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 6:37am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I reply because I enjoy getting you all worked up. So yeah I'll always reply you wink

If I am not well, what does that make you that is posting with an unwell person? grin

EgunMogajiHolic

Get all worked over what?
Bobo yi funny sha.
I'm still waiting for you to brag about your coins sef. Let me show you what real money is. Olodo noise maker grin
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

Get all worked over what?
Bobo yi funny sha.
I'm still waiting for you to brag about your coins sef. Let me show you what real money is. Olodo noise maker grin

So tell us something new already, you're going around in circles like a deranged Dog grin
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

So tell us something new already, you're going around in circles like a deranged Dog grin

Oya brag!

Omo ibadan elenu.brag joo!

Ode wey dey brag about uncompleted building grin

Let me ask you sef, how long have you been living in the US wey you still never finish building ordinary 1 house here in naija?

Chaii cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

Oya brag!

Omo ibadan elenu.brag joo!

Ode wey dey brag about uncompleted building grin

Let me ask you sef, how long have you been living in the US wey you still never finish building ordinary 1 house here in naija?

Chaii cheesy

You're really worked up now, most excellent grin

Five whole lines!! Amazing cheesy

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 7:05am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You're really worked up now, most excellent grin

Five whole lines!! Amazing cheesy

I can't believe what I'm reading here. Egun omo ibadan elenu can't brag again cheesy

Ogbeni answer my question joo. How long have you been living there? Se na so your mate dey? Uncompleted building and you dey run mouth grin
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

I can't believe what I'm reading here. Egun omo ibadan elenu can't brag again cheesy

Ogbeni answer my question joo. How long have you been living there? Se na so your mate dey? Uncompleted building and you dey run mouth grin

Okay, so we've reduced back down to 2 lines grin

Egun "treating mad NairaLanders" Mogaji

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Okay, so we've reduced back down to 2 lines grin

Egun "treating mad NairaLanders" Mogaji

Lmao!

Enu ti wo iho. You no fit brag again? When big boys with houses/hotels dey talk, small boy like you with Uncompleted building suppose no show face. get out of here with your jungle justice mentality. Olodo!

Erepatv cool
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

Lmao!

Enu ti wo iho. You no fit brag again? When big boys with houses/hotels dey talk, small boy like you with Uncompleted building suppose no show face. get out of here with your jungle justice mentality. Olodo!

Erepatv cool

Why do you want me to get out? Am I making you uncomfortable? grin

We're just getting started cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Why do you want me to get out? Am I making you uncomfortable? grin

We're just getting started cool

Come back when you are ready to put your money where your mouth is cool

Na that your bragging I dey wait for.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

Come back when you are ready to put your money where your mouth is cool

Na that your bragging I dey wait for.

You keep repeating yourself like a deranged lunatic.

Don't worry I'll continue to treat you for free grin
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You keep repeating yourself like a deranged lunatic.

Don't worry I'll continue to treat you for free grin

Mtchew.

Werey yi o brag mo sha cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

Mtchew.

Werey yi o brag mo sha cheesy

Have your meds kicked in yet? grin

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 7:38am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Have your meds kicked in yet? grin

Wait o. Why you no dey sleep?
Abi na night shift you dey ni cheesy

Egun olodo. See as you come gentle grin

Seriously that your uncompleted building picture is very funny sha. Haba! You fall hand big time.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

Wait o. Why you no dey sleep?
Abi na night shift you dey ni cheesy

Egun olodo. See as you come gentle grin

Seriously that your uncompleted building picture is very funny sha. Haba! You fall hand big time.

Gentle ke? From you? Ten thousand of weak santoriums like you no fit grin grin grin grin

I'm just treating your insanity cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 7:45am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Gentle ke? From you? Ten thousand of weak santoriums like you no fit grin grin grin grin

I'm just treating your insanity cheesy

Lmao. Btw you and me who is insane? No be you dey brag about uncompleted building grin

What's the time over there? And you still dey awake cheesy
Na security job you dey do ni?

Buhahaha grin
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

Lmao. Btw you and me who is insane? No be you dey brag about uncompleted building grin

What's the time over there? And you still dey awake cheesy
Na security job you dey do ni?

Buhahaha grin

Back to 4 lines. Excellent grin

Only a raving lunatic will call someone a tout as well as a night security man on the same thread. I like this and enjoying it. Please type more.

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 7:49am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Egun. It's late na. Sleep grin

Madam dey wait for you to come and cum on her back like apostle sule grin

Abeg losun na.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Only a raving lunatic will call someone a tout as well as a night security man on the same thread. I like this and enjoying it. Please type more.

Of course, your jungle justice mentality makes you a tout. And what job can a tout do if not security/gateman cheesy
Why you no dey sleep at this time?
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

Egun. It's late na. Sleep grin

Madam dey wait for you to come and cum on her back like apostle sule grin

Abeg losun na.

You don dey beg already? grin

Those with more wherewithal than you have all tried and failed.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

Of course, your jungle justice mentality makes you a tout. And what job can a tout do if not security/gateman cheesy
Why you no dey sleep at this time?

No more space in your sentences, are you that enraged? grin
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You don dey beg already? grin

Those with more wherewithal than you have all tried and failed.

Sleep don dey catch you abi grin
No sleep on duty o. Egun olowo coins grin
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

Sleep don dey catch you abi grin
No sleep on duty o. Egun olowo coins grin

EgunMogajiHolic grin

You'll lay wasted in the gutter like the rest wink
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

EgunMogajiHolic grin

You'll lay wasted in the gutter like the rest wink

Lailai! Metala e to be.

You be small boy na. Wey dey brag with small aloku cars and uncompleted building. I just dey use catch fun.

Sleep sef you no fit sleep sef cheesy sha ma para e.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

Lailai! Metala e to be.

You be small boy na. Wey dey brag with small aloku cars and uncompleted building. I just dey use catch fun.

Sleep sef you no fit sleep sef cheesy sha ma para e.

And what do you think I'm using you for? You're an inconsequential nonentity wink

3 lines, much better grin

Have you taken your meds?
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

And what do you think I'm using you for? You're an inconsequential nonentity wink

3 lines, much better grin

Have you taken your meds?

Chaii!

Your mumu no get part 2. Aint you the one trying hard to be someone on a faceless forum.. bragging about uncompleted building grin

What time is it over there? Guy, you no fit sleep joo. Abi o fe shase loru moju ni grin
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

Chaii!

Your mumu no get part 2. Aint you the one trying hard to be someone on a faceless forum.. bragging about uncompleted building grin

What time is it over there? Guy, you no fit sleep joo. Abi o fe shase loru moju ni grin

Okay, now you're using spaces in your sentences, meds kicking in? grin
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Okay, now you're using spaces in your sentences, meds kicking in? grin

I know you are still gonna brag.

I will come for you then cool

Losun ya wife dey wait for you..

Erepatv out cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Many Of These Single-axled Cars Can You Name? (photos) / PAN Introduces Chery Tiggo8 At Kaduna Trade fair / $3million Bugatti Chiron Hypercar Gets A Worldwide Recall Over Bad Seat Welds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.