Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? (15861 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Feel Comfortable Sitting On Someone Else’s Car? / These Are The Dirtiest And The Most Germ-riddled Parts Of Your Car-By Motorpoint / Ever Mistaken Someone Else's Car To Be Yours??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
temmym4:

The way some people lie is enough for God to strike the earth with thunder.
God help us

So this your God isn't concerned with solving the sufferings of humanity, it's honest people like me that he's concerned about?

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
well, my dad's car keys opens our neighbor's car but doesn't start it, but their own car key opens and starts my dad's own. as for car seat and break feel, we all know women don't take note of those things. they just enter, start and move.

My wife and daughters are an exception. They pay attention because they live with an Autoist.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
lepasharon:

So not owning over a 100 cars means someone is poor? Who owns over a 100 cars anyway? undecided

Of course you'll take bits and pieces and join them together to give yourself feel intelligent.

I've owned over 100 vehicles, yes grin
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
swegiedon:

this gat me laughing....like em a negro redneck??seriously??

So how you get your jollies is from people using derogatory racist names?

Okay then smiley
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Piiko:
make I bring 30k come collect 1 car na

I am into classic cars, so they are not useful for you, at any price.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
sukkot:
I am supposed to be. I am just a text in cyberspace. wink

It's good to reaffirm this and I do it very well.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by lepasharon(f): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Of course you'll take bits and pieces and join them together to give yourself feel intelligent.

I've owned over 100 vehicles, yes grin

Lies tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
I still can't believe how prevalent this is.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
lepasharon:

Lies tongue

Opinion + Puta = Zero

grin

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Never. Some people are just so careless and pay no attention to detail. When I park, I always look out for the closest landmark. When approaching it to drive off, I still give my number plate a quick look.

How can I drive off with another person's car? The interior, steering, air freshener _ seat adjustment. Doesn't seem like a mistake I can make. I know someone who did it though, he would have driven off if the key started the car.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
PaperLace:
Never. Some people are just so careless and pay no attention to detail. When I park, I always look out for the closest landmark. When approaching it to drive off, I still give my number plate a quick look.

How can I drive off with another person's car? The interior, steering, air freshener _ seat adjustment. Doesn't seem like a mistake I can make. I know someone who did it though, he would have driven off if the key started the car.

Very good methodology.

The person that I'll catch in my car will definitely have a memorable day.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Hopefully you'll meet someone that can shift your thought process from this poverty mindset.

And it's not because I live in the US. Before I left Nigeria at age of 19, I've already owned 5 cars and as many motorbikes.

Of what gain is it to me if you believe me or not? You think I give a rats patootie about you or your opinion?

smiley

So you live in the US and still reason like a village goat. What a pity.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I stand with my original comment.

Hopefully you're not delusional enough to be waiting for an undeserved apology that will never ever come.

Of course you won't apologise.

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
ErepaTV:

Of course you won't apologise.

Lmao!

Excellent, good to see were on the same page.

cool
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
ErepaTV:

So you live in the US and still reason like a village goat. What a pity.

Thank you.

Have a nice day grin
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bro, when issues borders the mind atimes, you will forget the obvious. At that point, u're so carried away and deep in thought sad angry
EgunMogaji:

And that's where I get stuck too.

What are the chances that the seating/steering position suits you"
The mirrors, etc?
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Thank you.

Have a nice day grin

Kikikiki cheesy

Onijogbon!

Apologise to that gentle man angry
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
ErepaTV:

Kikikiki cheesy

Onijogbon!

Apologise to that gentle man angry

Apology ko, Agbabiaka ni.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Origin(f): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Because something has never happened to them. Then it is never possible for it to happen to anyone.

Free your mind.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Origin:
Because something has never happened to them. Then it is never possible for it to happen to anyone.

Free your mind.

Our minds are actually free, you are the close minded one actually.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Apology ko, Agbabiaka ni.

Yio ba furo e..
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
ErepaTV:

Yio ba furo e..

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Our minds are actually free, you are the close minded one actually.

Gbenu sohun jare..

See as you dey yarn as if you are above mistake. So all the people wey the thing happen to na mumu. Just do a research on your topic and you will be surprised how many people have been in such situation before. Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
ErepaTV:

Gbenu sohun jare..

See as you dey yarn as if you are above mistake. So all the people wey the thing happen to na mumu. Just do a research on your topic and you will be surprised how many people have been in such situation before. Mtchew!

You come across as being frustrated, don't go and die wrongfully on my matter o cool

The research is here and you're reading it.

PS: I'm in my house, come and beat me.

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You come across as being frustrated, don't go and die wrongfully on my matter o cool

The research is here and you're reading it.

PS: I'm in my house, come and beat me.

Your matter ke, your types plenty for street na. All mouth and he-goat reasoning. I'm here enjoying my vacation ogbeni mrknowitall.
I'm just surprised living in the US did not change your he-goat mentality ni. Pele aburo..
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
ErepaTV:

Your matter ke, your types plenty for street na. All mouth and he-goat reasoning. I'm here enjoying my vacation ogbeni mrknowitall.
I'm just surprised living in the US did not change your he-goat mentality ni. Pele aburo..

And you think I care about what you are doing? Dindinrin, you're inconsequential and wouldn't even know you existed in life if you didn't quote me originally.

Continue carrying my matter for head like you're hawking gala grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

And you think I care about what you are doing? Dindinrin, you're inconsequential and wouldn't even know you existed in life if you didn't quote me originally.

Continue carrying my matter for head like you're hawking gala grin

Ode like you. Why won't I quote you? Your mumurity is just appalling. I still wonder why a guy living in the US have a tout mentality like you do. Guess your brain has been used as spare part for the cheap cars you are selling abi.

Go and sit down somewhere jare. Olodo to fe ma form big boy.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Alekefine(f): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=58093508]There's an ongoing debacle that I'm currently in with another userid on here.

He stated that his brother not only opened the wrong but similar car but was actually trying to start the ignition before being accosted by the owner.

Now, I've owned quite a number of cars, well over 100, and have rented many and I have never ever tried to open the door of another car, let alone get inside that car and try to start it.
i

Personally, my cars are customized somewhat that they always stand out, but by the time I get inside the car I would have known. Smell, seat adjustment, placement of items, etc

So, have you done this before and if so what were the parameters to cause you to violate another man's ride in such a uncouth manner grin[/quote I had a black Mercedes 230 v boot, on this day i went out with my sister ,parked and went shopping as soon as we were done I walk to the car opened it started the car and I realize that the car was a manual drive and mine was an automatic gear, a bit confused, I looked around and realize that the interior was slightly different ,looking around I saw my car parked at the opposite direction. Omo if you see the race when me and my sister take jump out ehn,I quickly enter my car and zoom off we come begin dey laugh ourselves oo .in fact I fear myself that day sha

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 05, 2017
ErepaTV:

Ode like you. Why won't I quote you? Your mumurity is just appalling. I still wonder why a guy living in the US have a tout mentality like you do. Guess your brain has been used as spare part for the cheap cars you are selling abi.

Go and sit down somewhere jare. Olodo to fe ma form big boy.

Asinwin, you still dey there? cheesy

It's a shame to see how you're spending this your fictitious vacation.

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=Alekefine post=58132606][/quote]

I like your taste in cars.
Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by Alekefine(f): 1:59am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I like your taste in cars.
oshey!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Opened Someone Else's Car By Mistake? by ErepaTV: 6:06am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Asinwin, you still dey there? cheesy

It's a shame to see how you're spending this your fictitious vacation.

Tout, you still here?

Fictitious to a petty car dealer like you. Olodo, omo alairi ola ri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PAN Introduces Chery Tiggo8 At Kaduna Trade fair / $3million Bugatti Chiron Hypercar Gets A Worldwide Recall Over Bad Seat Welds / Driving With Or Without Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.