Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit (3746 Views)

Why Do Guys Ask For Nudes? / Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by favelli(m): 3:43am On Jul 04, 2017
To get butt naked I guess? What other reason could there be?
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2017
sekxy:

hahahaha
Smiles
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Martin0(m): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hahahah see question na make she come make we gistgringrin
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by tomdon(m): 2:33am On Aug 09, 2017
sekxy:
okay,so many guys are fond of asking a girl who is not even close to being a chick let alone girlfriend to visit them because of one reason or the other,,,, I will give a brief experience,, met this guy sometime this year.,,we got talking and we became friends ,,. the friendship was cool,,thought he was quite different from other guys..,,,dude asked me to come and visit him at his house..I was like WTF! !..he said yeah that he likes being plane that he wants me to come and cook for him lol..I just laughed and bodly told him no....

that was how the friendship ended...
it's not really cool to me,,what if he makes funny movements, ,I will be the one to be blame for visiting..and so ladies and gentlemen let's hear from you!

thanks

You will be mistaking to attribute ending the relationship to you not visiting his house

What funny movement?? To defile you
Self deception
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by brain54(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2018
OK not everyone asking to visit them is looking for a way of having sex with you

But I advice ladies to study a guy before going to visit a guy that is not your bf

Small trick; always take your friend along with you whenever you want to visit a guy that is not your bf wink
3some loading
Re: Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit by Calapar(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2018
Just to have sex and opportunity to cut outing expenses. Having the sex doesn't mean the friendship can't lead to marriage though. You know what comes to guys' minds at first is always sex, there's nothing we can do about it grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wonder!!! Meet The Russian Blonde Who's Hair Is Six Feet Long. / Check Out This Pant,bra & Breast Looking Cakes,what A Crazy World! (photo) / Should I Leave This Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.