Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer (3607 Views)

How Intelligent Are You: Here's 100 Airtime If You Answer These Five Questions. / Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by MissCokie(f): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Puberty is a curse to majority of girls. We believed that when we are above the age 18+ , we have the liberty to think we are matured enough for life and it vices.

I am Miss Cokie.

If you're 18+ and above, and you cannot answer this questions truthfully, then I think you should take a bow, and seek for proper life counseling.

" To prepare early, is to succeed early"

1. Who Are You:

yeah! Yeah! , most girls would really see this question as an easy one. My name is Juliet, a graduate of Lagos state university!. Sorry to disappoint you, but that answer is wrong. I was in a meeting in Ghana, a man walked up to me, we had a lengthy conversation, and this question popped up, and i totally disgraced myself by answering the way i did above. Find who you are.

2. What Is My Goal In Life:

Goals and achievements are two different entities.

Your goal could either be, to be rich, get married, have kids and live a simple and humble life, or you can decide to be an internet slay queen, get cheap attention and live with the stigmal of becoming a disgrace to your family and generations to come.
"THE EVIL THAT MEN DO LIVE AFTER THEM" .

3. What Is My Purpose As A Girl:

If your life purpose is to quander money, enjoy sex , drink alcohol and smoke with the intentions that you're a big girl, please rethink, because you have no purpose in life. You need life counseling.

Your purpose in life can vary, depending on how you choose to shape and build it. You can drink alcohol and smoke, but not all the time. You can have sex, but let it be with the right person. A lot of casted girls are out there, above 30-40-50years still single because of bad way of living. And if you want to quander money, let it be your money or for your husband.

4. What Can I Contribute To My Friends, Enemies And Neighborhood:

A good turn deserves another. Majority of girls are very dump and down to earth unthinkable. I could remember sometime ago, a girl who happens to be my neighbour insulted me, cursed me and said all kinds of things, just because i tried to caution her to be good to people. A stranger can be your messiah. Few years after, i was in a position to help her, although i did, but that little occurrence made her learnt her lesson.

5. How Will I Plan My Family:

No matter your age, if you can't answer this question, you're not ready for anything. Africans value family more than anything, and when a woman can't keep her home, she will become a stigmal and a laughing stock.

Hahaha , that is it. How many of these questions were you able to answer?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
There is a difference between a girl, a lady and a woman. These questions shouldn't be difficult for a woman to answer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by MissCokie(f): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by MissCokie(f): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
There is a difference between a girl, a lady and a woman. These questions shouldn't be difficult for a woman to answer.

Girl, lady or women, we all think the same way. The only difference is how much experience we have attained in life., and how well we can answer the above questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
MissCokie:

Girl, lady or women, we all think the same way. The only difference is how much experience we have attained in life., and how well we can answer the above questions.
And you do not think this experience will have impact on reasoning? You are contradicting yourself Ma. We don't think the same way smiley

I believe most Women can answer these questions well but for the sake those who can't, your thread is useful. Happy?

2 Likes

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
6) If a man marry you, what will yoU offer him in the marriage?

1 Like

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
These are questions most people cannot answer.

Our lifes will have more purpose the moment we can fully answer those questions.
Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by highqueen(f): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
haunty it is not only girls..direct that question to both genders and you will see epic fall..

1 Like

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by MissCokie(f): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
And you do not think this experience will have impact on reasoning? You are contradicting yourself Ma. We don't think the same way smiley

I believe most Women can answer these questions well but for the sake those who can't, your thread is useful. Happy?

Contradicting? . Please explain. Maybe that word has a new meaning.

Majority of girls,lady and women according to you, don't learn from experience, and that is a pure facts.

Stop trying to rub yourself on the shoulders, that won't help you. It is either you read and understand, or you read and neglect it. This is a one way thing.

Happy? Your opinion is your entitlement, and in no way will it make me or any other person happy. You dig?

1 Like

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by MissCokie(f): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chikita66:
6) If a man marry you, what will yoU offer him in the marriage?

I'm amazed . at least a woman who understands my points.

1 Like

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by MissCokie(f): 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
These are questions most people cannot answer.

Our lifes will have more purpose the moment we can fully answer those questions.

The question is for the female gender, not the male gender. Because we are the ones who lost our priorities.

1 Like

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
Your Post Is Clearly Cliche-Ridden... "Who Are You" is A Question That Is Not Answered In Seconds Until there Has been Attentive Thinking Of That Question... Both Genders Cant Answer The Above Question

2 Likes

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
MissCokie:

The question is for the female gender, not the male gender. Because we are the ones who lost our priorities.
I understand the purpose of your thread, but these are classic questions that puzzle the mind and determine our outlook of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
EzeDictator:
"Who Are You" Both Genders Cant Answer The Above Question
both genders can still answer depending on d personality u meet.
Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by victorian(f): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Op, smileymost of us ladies, understand your questions but why must I for instance?

Tell you and this faceless forum who am I?
Why must I divulge my goals in life?
Why must I say my purpose as a woman to a public forum?
Why must I reveal to faceless people what I contribute or what have contributed in the lives of friends, enemies and neighbors.
Why must I reveal even if you feel it's just for fun, how I plan my family?

So that, anything we say here can be used against us abi?

Babe, those 5questions are too deep and personal to reveal to haters, bad belle people, good people, psychopaths, hypocrites, witches, wizards, Pastors, Alfa, Ogboni worshippers, occult worshippers, all faceless in this forum.

No sensible lady will answer those questions of yours.

But you can tell us yours, we are waiting. Lead by example dear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by MissCokie(f): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
victorian:
Op, smileymost of us ladies, understand your questions but why must I for instance?

Why must I reveal to faceless people what I contribute or what have contributed in the lives of friends, enemies and neighbors.

Babe, those 5questions are too deep and personal to reveal to haters, bad belle people, good people, psychopaths, hypocrites, witches, wizards, Pastors, Alfa, Ogboni worshippers, occult worshippers, all faceless in this forum.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth, grin I did not ask you to divulge such info here. Its a question you should think about, and see if you can answer them correctly.
Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by MissCokie(f): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
I understand the purpose of your thread, but these are classic questions that puzzle the mind and determine our outlook of life.

Yes, you're right. But only 20% can answer that question, while the remaining 80% are still lost.

2 Likes

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
MissCokie:

Contradicting? . Please explain. Maybe that word has a new meaning.

Majority of girls,lady and women according to you, don't learn from experience, and that is a pure facts.

Stop trying to rub yourself on the shoulders, that won't help you. It is either you read and understand, or you read and neglect it. This is a one way thing.

Happy? Your opinion is your entitlement, and in no way will it make me or any other person happy. You dig?
Lol... You are definitely not as half as intelligent as you are trying to look. When did I type that and why are you subscribing to what was never opinionated?

Rubbing shoulders, with who? You? because you created a dumb thread or what? You must be deluded! I read your thread, I find it unnecessary because I believe these are the things a Woman should know. If stating that fact is what hurts you, then sorry, I don't care! If you can't ignore criticism or deal with them sensibly,Its your loss not mine.

Your last paragraph would have been more convincing if you aren't foaming all over because I opposed your thread. Try practicing what you just preached! This will be my last reply to you though, I can't deal with unnecessary display of emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by Cutehector(m): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
victorian:

misscokie is not asking you to answer these questions I'm public. They are all rethorical questions.
Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
90% of nairalanders make comments on posts without actually reading the post. Sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by Cutehector(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ruthdaniels.. In as much as I love your comments on nairaland, don't mean I won't disagree with you. Misscokie is right.

You say there is a difference between a girl, lady and a woman.

Let us liken your statement saying there is a difference between a kitten, a cat and an animal. You see, it just doesn't make sense because a kitten is an animal and also a cat is an animal and what makes a kitten to become a cat is experience or lifespan.

A girl is a woman, and a lady is a woman. It all boils down to level of experience or age factor just as misscokie pointed out. And yes experience impacts on reasoning. You can't expect a normal sane man with 59years experience in life to demand for breast milk, or cry like a baby, its just doesn't make sense.

I hope this makes sense to you and I also look foward to reading your valuable input on nairaland

One love

P.s mynd44 I greet you. I recommend this topic for front page viewing. Thanks
Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by victorian(f): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
MissCokie:

Jesus Christ of Nazareth, grin I did not ask you to divulge such info here. Its a question you should think about, and see if you can answer them correctly.

Smiles you are funny.

Not all ladies are dummy.

People like me have thought about these questions, going through alot of soul searching and I know my purpose on earth. Have even gone beyond this level of your 5questions.

Lemme ask you one question.. Ponder it and ask yourself. What's your spiritual and physical gift to mankind and yourself?

If you can answer this question truthfully within you? then it's done. smiley
Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by victorian(f): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Cutehector:
misscokie is not asking you to answer these questions I'm public. They are all rethorical questions.

OK I get. And funny I know the answers of my own life and existence way back before this year.
Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by Cutehector(m): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
victorian:

OK I get. And funny I know the answers of my own life and existence way back before this year.
alright.
Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by Cutehector(m): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
victorian:

Smiles you are funny.

People like me have thought about these questions, going through alot of soul searching and I know my purpose on earth. Have even gone beyond this level of your 5questions.

Lemme ask you one question.. Ponder it and ask yourself. What's your spiritual and physical gift to mankind and yourself?

but she didn't say all ladies are dummies na.. I don't know why you taking this thread so serious.

I just feel you don't understand where she is coming from. Fine and good you know your purpose on earth, doesn't mean you have to make it look as if you are the virgin mary. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by ubunja(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
victorian:

Smiles you are funny.

you have answered these questions to yourself already, you must be in agreement with her. why are you angry at her? lol. doesnt make sense.
why you girls always angry lately

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
[b] Lol @Cutehector I like that you like my comments on Nairaland but I must Inform you that I will not always make comments you like.

My point here is, a sane woman should know who she is, what she stands for, what she has to offer and so on.This thread in my opinion is unnecessary, it is like telling a doctor he has to treat patients who doesn't know that? That hence my reply to her. If she had directed the thread to girls or ladies maybe it would have been excused based on the fact that they might not be experienced enough.

My second reply to her was when she typed : Girls, ladies, woman think the same the only difference is we have different experience. Which made me ask if this experience will have no impact on their reasoning. How can you say a woman and a girl think the same way? Very confusing! I don't know if im missing something here?

Well I gave her thread a second thought and acknowledged the fact that some women might not know all she listed up there, so probably the thread isn't totally useless but she went on to rant. Lol Like I give a damn. Hector, I believe everyone has a right to air their opinion.... I have done mine let no one pick offense smiley
[/b]
Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by pu7pl3(m): 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
[b] Lol @Cutehector I like that you like my comments on Nairaland but I must Inform you that I will not always make comments you like.

My point here is, a sane woman should know who she is, what she stands for, what she has to offer and so on.This thread in my opinion is unnecessary, it is like telling a doctor he has to treat patients who doesn't know that? That hence my reply to her. If she had directed the thread to girls or ladies maybe it would have been excused based on the fact that they might not be experienced enough.

My second reply to her was when she typed : Girls, ladies, woman think the same the only difference is we have different experience. Which made me ask if this experience will have no impact on their reasoning. How can you say a woman and a girl think the same way? Very confusing! I don't know if im missing something here?

Well I gave her thread a second thought and acknowledged the fact that some women might not know all she listed up there, so probably the thread isn't totally useless but she went on to rant. Lol Like I give a damn. Hector, I believe everyone has a right to air their opinion.... I have done mine let no one pick offense smiley
[/b]

Im following you everywhere...2facing the millions on NL cheesy
Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by MissCokie(f): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Cutehector:
Ruthdaniels.. In as much as I love your comments on nairaland, don't mean I won't disagree with you. Misscokie is right.

You say there is a difference between a girl, lady and a woman.

Let us liken your statement saying there is a difference between a kitten, a cat and an animal. You see, it just doesn't make sense because a kitten is an animal and also a cat is an animal and what makes a kitten to become a cat is experience or lifespan.

A girl is a woman, and a lady is a woman. It all boils down to level of experience or age factor just as misscokie pointed out. And yes experience impacts on reasoning. You can't expect a normal sane man with 59years experience in life to demand for breast milk, or cry like a baby, its just doesn't make sense.

I hope this makes sense to you and I also look foward to reading your valuable input on nairaland

One love

P.s mynd44 I greet you. I recommend this topic for front page viewing. Thanks

Thank you sir, for coming to my rescue. I believe alot of people misunderstood the purpose of this topic willingly. Only 5% of girls out there can answer at least two questions above, while the rest really don't know anything above life. That's why we end up with misplaced girls thinking they are old enough to be a woman.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by MissCokie(f): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

90% of nairalanders make comments on posts without actually reading the post. Sad undecided

embarassed so sad indeed.
Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by MissCokie(f): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
victorian:

Smiles you are funny. : Smile back at you grin

Not all ladies are dummy. : yeah! Yeah!! , 80% are dummies . Believe me.

People like me have thought about these questions, going through alot of soul searching and I know my purpose on earth. Have even gone beyond this level of your 5questions. : I'm so glad you already found yourself. The main point is, what are you doing with your new found self?.

Lemme ask you one question.. Ponder it and ask yourself. What's your spiritual and physical gift to mankind and yourself? : This question is in relation to my question above. What's your contribution to your friends, enemies and neighborhood. cool

Re: Five Questions Majority Of Women Cannot Answer by MissCokie(f): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:

Yes, and when you find an answer to this questions, you will find solution to everything. Don't you think so?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Sucks Girlfriend’s Breast Untill She Got Drunk / I Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Loves Me, They Are Now Married W / Efia Odo Puts Her Nipples To Display In Latest Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.